Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest version of the Server Release Notes are now available.
This is a summary of the changes that have been made, and the issues that have been addressed, via server releases between July 1 2020 and August 17 2020.
This covers multiple versions of FIFA 20, including FIFA 20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch, as well as the FUT Web and Companion Apps. When changes only apply to individual titles, it will be made clear in the notes below.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Players were unable to send EASFC gifts to friends.
- Resolved a kit clash occurring with the Manchester City Retro Kit.
- In rare instances, a Quick Sold Untradable Item would give the player FUT Coins.
- Resolved an issue where certain clothing items couldn’t be saved to an Avatar in VOLTA FOOTBALL.
Addressed the following issue for the FUT Companion App:
- Player Items listed as rewards in Objectives were displaying incorrect Skill Move and Weak Foot Ratings.
- In some instances, a Bid on a Player Item would incorrectly display a notification about the Bid Status.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 20 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFADIRECT
on Twitter for the latest news and updates.
- The FIFA Team