Lol.

Artur
    Sarabia
    Fabian
    Etc
    Etc
  • Staxdoobie
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well good for you. I got all 82s in 2 tries, except for Refresh Areola.
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    82 squad is a bit steep for 5 X 82. Good old EA and there non-stop generosity.
  • Liamalone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 1
    Pozuelo 93, Insigne 93, Kane 89, Sarabia 83 and Diego Costa 83 from the one I completed.
  • DasPonyboy
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    82 squad is a bit steep for 5 X 82. Good old EA and there non-stop generosity.

Exactly. 81’s and higher have had insane prices for how long? Couldn’t make it a 79 squad for people that are actually still playing the game
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional
    Next one I got ginter and Marcano TOTS. This looks to be solid for getting players for the icon sbc
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did one anyway. Got TOTSSF Rakjovic and Allan rest were 83's.
  • CeeQue
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    3rd one full
    IiajDK1.png
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Second one Onana and 4 x 82 that's me out on these.
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional
    3rd winter refresh Herrera, TOTS Gulacsi in the pack. Sirigu, and a couple of others. They'll surely mess with the weights, these pulls can't continue unless this is what they meant by making icons easier to obtain. With 5 weeks left
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    3rd winter refresh Herrera, TOTS Gulacsi in the pack. Sirigu, and a couple of others. They'll surely mess with the weights, these pulls can't continue unless this is what they meant by making icons easier to obtain. With 5 weeks left

You persuaded me to do one more got 4x82 and.......

TOTS Hummels! Not sure what to make of this SBC it seems a real mixed bag.
  • Riftydogg1
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    All 82....hooray for me
  • shepj6
    985 posts Professional
    Did one got an 84 and 4 x 82's, put those back in and got this:

8bZdkPo.jpg

I should be happy with that but did his flippin POTY card, straight into the icon moments sbc I guess..
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional

You persuaded me to do one more got 4x82 and.......

TOTS Hummels! Not sure what to make of this SBC it seems a real mixed bag.

I got a rubbish first pack but saw the potential, had nothing but decent fodder since

I've done 2 more first one I got SS Alaba and another decent card. Don't remember what it was as it went in the next one which gave me TOTS Immobile and Casemiro. Not every pack will be awesome, but worst case scenario you get half the next pack back
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All 82.
  • Boffa
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First one was only rare golds rated <86.
    Did another one with those and got these.
    Screenshot-20200901-200113.jpg
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I guess if you do one and you hit two high rated TOTS you can you use one of them to build another
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional
    I guess if you do one and you hit two high rated TOTS you can you use one of them to build another

I'm keeping anything rated >86 for the PIM SBC. Recycling everything else in. They're paying out enough that I'm tempted to at least throw SS Alaba in
  • joehuk
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Mixed bag.

Tots mane best pull rest has been hit and miss. (Should of stopped at this)

Had one with 5 82s that was harsh

Also gave up some high rated fodder to no avail.

Stopped for now nothing left might do one or two on Thursday reward day.
  • shepj6
    985 posts Professional
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Did one got an 84 and 4 x 82's, put those back in and got this:

8bZdkPo.jpg

I should be happy with that but did his flippin POTY card, straight into the icon moments sbc I guess..

....and did the moments SBC and got a chuffing Schmeichel dup this time, grrrr.....

oDLdn8D.jpg
  • D0lvl
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    De Vrij, Hradecky, Chiellieni
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional

I'm keeping anything rated >86 for the PIM SBC. Recycling everything else in. They're paying out enough that I'm tempted to at least throw SS Alaba in

And of course that gave me Umtiti and 4x82s. :D

Still, I'm up a ton so will prob throw all my low rates into this with the odd higher rates to get to 82
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero

Still, I'm up a ton so will prob throw all my low rates into this with the odd higher rates to get to 82

Still don't think this SBC is good value for money. Quitting while I'm ahead.
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional
    edited September 1

I'm getting better from this than the other ones. I had 3 or 4 rubbish ones so used Ginter and Edouard but my last 2 have given me Dupe Smalling (1 I had was Tradeable) and Insigne.

I'll call it a day for now but will prob revisit this on Thursday with rewards
  • keith210277
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm getting better from this than the other ones. I had 3 or 4 rubbish ones so used Ginter and Edouard but my last 2 have given me Dupe Smalling (1 I had was Tradeable) and Insigne.

I'll call it a day for now but will prob revisit this on Thursday with rewards

In my opinion the squd price(82 in this case should always be at least two ratings below the potential reward cost). There are people putting in an 82 rated squad and getting nothing above 82. My good luck so far doesn't change my opinion that this SBC is way too expensive, especially considering we are in the last month of the games cycle.
  • Definately worth doing. Did 4 with reusing what I got from the last one and filling with common golds. Got tots ramos and tots fekir that was worth saving. And 2 lower tots I reused
  • joehuk
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly rinsed some 90+s haha ended up with just two :joy:

After getting mane I thought maybe this is the one for a 99 but eh haha.

Could of done pim icon but oh well not like those have been great.
  • NinthFall
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did 1 and got 95 TOTSSF Silva, 86 BD Correa as my best
  • Seleukos
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Carvajal, hradecky, a 88, a 87, 2 86, a85 - from 3 packs
  • Boffa
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did 2 more and got WR Schulz as the best in both :neutral: