Storyline - Season 9 (Level 15)

Comments

• Aitvaras
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Some of you Bros are off tangent. Not sure if you noticed. To get Ziyech you don’t require 100k XP as usual.

Yes, you do. Stop lying and check it again.
  • NinthFall
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    rikstar wrote: »
    I don't know how people are getting to the halfway point so quickly. Admittedly, i am only about 4200ish xp points away myself but all i have left to complete is squad battles matches and play online but even if i complete all those i will still end up just short of level 15.

How does that work?

Even though these players are halfway ito level, you only need 27500 xp points to get them. (27,5%)

EDIT: to clarify, once you get Costa/Bailly/Nagbe, you will need to acquire another 72500xp to attain the final set of players.

What do you mean. I know how much xp there is to get them. I'm just saying that some people are already at the halfway point and have done the exact amount of objectives as i have, yet i am still someway off.

No one is at the halfway point..... the highest I have seen is 24000xp or thereabouts, the halfway point is 50000xp.

His point is that he did the same objectives but has less xp
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 31
    Some of you Bros are off tangent. Not sure if you noticed. To get Ziyech you don’t require 100k XP as usual.

Yes you do 100k

Editing as I couldn't count haha
  • Stevo_CT
    3485 posts National Call-Up
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I don't know how people are getting to the halfway point so quickly. Admittedly, i am only about 4200ish xp points away myself but all i have left to complete is squad battles matches and play online but even if i complete all those i will still end up just short of level 15.

How does that work?

Even though these players are halfway ito level, you only need 27500 xp points to get them. (27,5%)

EDIT: to clarify, once you get Costa/Bailly/Nagbe, you will need to acquire another 72500xp to attain the final set of players.

What do you mean. I know how much xp there is to get them. I'm just saying that some people are already at the halfway point and have done the exact amount of objectives as i have, yet i am still someway off.

No one is at the halfway point..... the highest I have seen is 24000xp or thereabouts, the halfway point is 50000xp.

His point is that he did the same objectives but has less xp

Thanks, at least you managed to unravel how this was worded. :)
  • Hugoku
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i'll probably get Costa. Will not replace Kessie in my Seria A squad, but might do fine in my Brasilian one.
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hugoku wrote: »
    i'll probably get Costa. Will not replace Kessie in my Seria A squad, but might do fine in my Brasilian one.

Kessie is so underrated, love that card.
  • mypetfrog
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 31

How does that work?

I'm at 25033 XP - just the 'Score in 60 SB' and 'Score in 40 DR' matches ones left unfinished. Just 2467 XP away from Costa! Should have him by the end of the week.

Working on the SB ones, just go 3 or 4 goals up in SemiPro (so the Milestones obj completes too for that Ultimate pack) and then put the controller down and get back to work. The best the AI does is claw 1 or 2 goals back. Takes less than 5 mins per match.
  • erdhfdsjh
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bailly, the one who slipped away in 18s Futties.
  • Gromit
    4842 posts National Call-Up
    Costa for sure, looks great and can fit in my team.
  • fifanew
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how do i get to halfway in 1 week?
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    fifanew wrote: »
    how do i get to halfway in 1 week?

rephrase, level 15 - not half way.
  • JWNYsg
    Guys, i amended title to level 15 (removed the word half point)

apologies and hope you are not offended

please share your level 15 player choice
  • fifanew
    bailey because he saves me half a million coins to get a PL CB
  • Scu11duggery
    1266 posts Professional
    Just reached 14. Frustratingly close to Costa but will have to wait til Friday to get him. Don't know whether to use him as a sub or go small and sub out Zlatan and have a front 4 of Costa, Neymar, Bernardeschi, and Mbappe and play Costa out right and bring Berna in to the middle
  • JWNYsg
    Just reached 14. Frustratingly close to Costa but will have to wait til Friday to get him. Don't know whether to use him as a sub or go small and sub out Zlatan and have a front 4 of Costa, Neymar, Bernardeschi, and Mbappe and play Costa out right and bring Berna in to the middle

If you took bernadeschi last round, would encourage to take Costa

• Scu11duggery
    1266 posts Professional

If you took bernadeschi last round, would encourage to take Costa

I absolutely will take Costa. I just don't know if I should start him or bring him in off the bench. I'll try both out and see how it goes
  • Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bailly will slot straight into my full united team. The only thing missing now is a left back :s
  • Radb
    78 posts Park Captain
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    Bailly will slot straight into my full united team. The only thing missing now is a left back :s

And we may get a surprise new club Van De Beek sbc.
  • Scu11duggery
    1266 posts Professional
    Radb wrote: »

If there's a TOTS equivalent Van De Beek released I'd strongly recommend him
  • Delboy13710
    8098 posts League Winner
    Going to take Costa for the CR7 Link , Pim Figo is not cutting it
  • fifanew
    Radb wrote: »

If there's a TOTS equivalent Van De Beek released I'd strongly recommend him

If he has another usable leg hopefully..
  • JWNYsg
    dont mind a Havertz SBC to Chelsea either
  • Andyh60
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    Might go costa and then sell tradeable pim kaka
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Be going for rating in this one, Costa and bailey have some glaringly bad in-game stats for this later in the game
  • nicitel32
    2897 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going to take Costa for the CR7 Link , Pim Figo is not cutting it

I am glad i did danilo to link cr7
  • JWNYsg
    4-E14-F7-CA-490-E-4-FAC-A918-12-AE2-F8-D61-E5.jpg
  • Trobos_Locos
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a shame I didn't pick Baily..

Douglas Costa is the worst player I have ever used.

His 90 stamina feels worse than Zlatan's 75.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Show us ya team
  • It's a shame I didn't pick Baily..

Douglas Costa is the worst player I have ever used.

His 90 stamina feels worse than Zlatan's 75.

I actually enjoy Costa as an attacking LCM, seems to pop up in the right places at the right time and has a quality shot. Only chose him to strong link with CR7.
  • Mogga
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    took bailly as i dont really have any PL centre backs. He is really good but his passing is horrendous