Storyline - Season 9 (Level 15)

JWNYsg
2806 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 1
image.png

share your likely choice. Think i will get the 94 for fodder as i dont have Serie A or BPL team
Post edited by JWNYsg on

Comments

• EekAlaska
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    100% Nagbee for me. Looks great and he will give me another MLS player.
  • keith210277
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baily as he can replace Maguire and partner SH Fabinho in defence in my PL team.
  • JWNYsg
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    100% Nagbee for me. Looks great and he will give me another MLS player.

actually could have had a good American squad if i kept all the players. Summer Heat, Storyline, TOTS
  • JWNYsg
    Baily as he can replace Maguire and partner SH Fabinho in defence in my PL team.

can't go wrong with that beast
  • Stevo_CT
    3485 posts National Call-Up
    Baily for me, as I need another CB in my spare EPL team.
    This card with shadow looks like quite a decent one too.
  • JWNYsg
    Baily for me, as I need another CB in my spare EPL team.
    This card with shadow looks like quite a decent one too.

anchor or sentinel will work well too bro
  • i run a bpl and spain hybrid. wondering if this bailey will be better than my 91 desaily
  • JWNYsg
    i run a bpl and spain hybrid. wondering if this bailey will be better than my 91 desaily

who will you pair him with
  • limjitwe
    8318 posts League Winner
    Bailly for me... sadly EA had to put costa with him. Would have loved to use that card as well.
  • JWNYsg
    take costa then
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Costa.
  • mypetfrog
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    Costa. CR7 & Neymar approve this choice.
  • Scu11duggery
    1266 posts Professional
    Costa
  • NinthFall
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    How did u get there already
  • spy
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably Baily as Laporte is the only decent DC I have in my EPL team.
  • Stevo_CT
    NinthFall wrote: »

Doing the objectives, plus dailies, it's quite easy. I racked up 23000xp since the season has begun.
  • JWNYsg
    NinthFall wrote: »

Finished everything except the 60 games of SB and Online. That’s 2k each
  • JPRM71
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Costa all day long, provides good fun links
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matuidi filled the final spot in my MLS midfield, so I’ll be taking Costa. Kind of wish I’d gone for Bernardeschi instead of Can last season now.
  • Scu11duggery
    1266 posts Professional
    Just checked and I'm on 24,033. Only things outstanding is score on 60 online games (47/60) and the squad battles. Only played 5 of those. Done every daily too. Should have Costa when Friday's objectives come out.
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ll be taking Bailly to partner TOTY Van Dijk.

Although Costa looks a good card too
  • TW1103
    3101 posts National Call-Up
    Might take Costa as I have a decent untradeable Brazil team
  • rikstar
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't know how people are getting to the halfway point so quickly. Admittedly, i am only about 4200ish xp points away myself but all i have left to complete is squad battles matches and play online but even if i complete all those i will still end up just short of level 15.

How does that work?
  • Stevo_CT
    edited August 31
    rikstar wrote: »
    I don't know how people are getting to the halfway point so quickly. Admittedly, i am only about 4200ish xp points away myself but all i have left to complete is squad battles matches and play online but even if i complete all those i will still end up just short of level 15.

How does that work?

Even though these players are halfway ito level, you only need 27500 xp points to get them. (27,5%)

EDIT: to clarify, once you get Costa/Bailly/Nagbe, you will need to acquire another 72500xp to attain the final set of players.
  • rikstar

How does that work?

Even though these players are halfway ito level, you only need 27500 xp points to get them. (27,5%)

EDIT: to clarify, once you get Costa/Bailly/Nagbe, you will need to acquire another 72500xp to attain the final set of players.

What do you mean. I know how much xp there is to get them. I'm just saying that some people are already at the halfway point and have done the exact amount of objectives as i have, yet i am still someway off.
  • Stevo_CT

How does that work?

What do you mean. I know how much xp there is to get them. I'm just saying that some people are already at the halfway point and have done the exact amount of objectives as i have, yet i am still someway off.

No one is at the halfway point..... the highest I have seen is 24000xp or thereabouts, the halfway point is 50000xp.
  • D0lvl
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    I’m not sure why there’s still people asking questions why others are so far ahead and almost able to attain these players.

I am less than 4k away from Costa and should get him by Fri. It’s not hard to figure out. You just do all objectives, weekly bronze, silver, gold, player objectives (Sane this week), TIFO ones, assists, and some of the squad battles/online ones.

I’m not even halfway done with squad battles and 3/4 done with the online one. I do the daily objectives to get the free pack and around 640 daily xp.

Just complete objectives and you should be really close to Costa, etc.
  • rikstar

How does that work?

No one is at the halfway point..... the highest I have seen is 24000xp or thereabouts, the halfway point is 50000xp.

The halfway point (level 15) is actually around 30000xp not 50000xp. I am currently on level 13 with 23233xp.
  • JWNYsg
    Some of you Bros are off tangent. Not sure if you noticed. To get Ziyech you don’t require 100k XP as usual.
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find that if you have no other life and play the game morning, noon and night, the XP comes naturally. I’m on 23,633. Ditch all other distractions such as a personal life and any other form of entertainment and you’ll be there in no time.