Any regulars here still playing/enjoying Fifa 20?

Comments

• Scutch
    15412 posts World Class
    Yes/No.
  • Scutch
    15412 posts World Class
    I'm glad I've got Ghost of Tsushima. That's been really good as a sidetrack away from Fifa. Still played 28 games yesterday on WL and got to 21-7 before being so annoyed by it all I knocked it off.
  • AuKepone
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still playing as I feel obliged to get this new Bale. Dont think I will make it/play enough though tbh so might aswell give up.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    I'm glad I've got Ghost of Tsushima. That's been really good as a sidetrack away from Fifa. Still played 28 games yesterday on WL and got to 21-7 before being so annoyed by it all I knocked it off.

Close to elite!
  • BrentfordFC
    13457 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice gesture mate. I have coins just sitting there. Might just do this too :lol:
  • Antparry92
    19327 posts World Class
    I went around 2 months without playing, played for a week or so, just a handful of games at a time to do that icon objective and pick up that Storyline Andre Gomes. Doubt I’ll bother now. I still do SBC’s via the app for some unknown reason :joy:
  • Joestoe
    8819 posts League Winner
    My most valuable tradeable player in the club is a 75 rated IF. If anyone wants that for min, PM.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Nice gesture mate. I have coins just sitting there. Might just do this too :lol:

Hi
  • BrentfordFC
    13457 posts Has That Special Something
    Carswell wrote: »

Hi

@Carswell ello bbz
  • Hoopsterz
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I went around 2 months without playing, played for a week or so, just a handful of games at a time to do that icon objective and pick up that Storyline Andre Gomes. Doubt I’ll bother now. I still do SBC’s via the app for some unknown reason :joy:

Basically all I've done.. got a full untradeable team including 96 Aguero and 99 VVD but they have never played a game haha.. All just SBC stuff from all the TOTSSF and 90+ upgrade SBCs.
  • Legegg
    1110 posts Professional
    I like the objectives and I've had nothing to do on weekends recently so have subjected myself to the weekend league. I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but I do like it when the match is nice and I'm not playing against a bell.