2.6 mil to spend on a striker

Thehubby
1978 posts Fans' Favourite
Already have tots ben yedder so need the best striker after him for 2.6 mil no to fussed about chem

Thanks

Comments

• kdirt
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7
  • Lackosweat
    9474 posts League Winner
    CR7.
  • Thehubby
    Which is the best version or both pretty much the same?
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class
    89 Eusebio because of his agility, CR7 turns like a boat if the gameplay isn't smooth and he has a 4* WF which is a significant con on a high end striker. Really isn't that many end game meta strikers under 3mill this year, best one is Ben yedder but all the rest aren't game changers because centre backs are that good that you need the likes of Prime/PIM Eusebio to get through. On this game catch up speed and broken collision animations and refereeing means most centre backs just bod, bully and out pace strikers for fun, that's why everyone spams cutbacks and other exploits instead of trying to get in behind.
  • Lackosweat
    9474 posts League Winner
    Imagine holding on to a base icon in late August :o
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class
    edited August 2020
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Who cares if its base or not, don't have in my team now as I have Tots Dybala and Toty Messi in a 433 but I'd much rather have a base Eusebio than a card like a Moments Henry, or Kaka, Tots/Toty CR7 that doesn't have 5*WF and can't turn in the bad gameplay that is in every other game. Card type snobbery at is finest, a meta base card like Eusebio or baby Blanc is always going to be better than a moments version of an average or only slightly above average icon.
  • Delboy13710
    9742 posts League Winner
    edited August 2020

Who cares if its base or not, don't have in my team now as I have Tots Dybala and Toty Messi in a 433 but I'd much rather have a base Eusebio than a card like a Moments Henry, or Kaka, Tots/Toty CR7 that doesn't have 5*WF and can't turn in the bad gameplay that is in every other game. Card type snobbery at is finest, a meta base card like Eusebio or baby Blanc is always going to be better than a moments version of an average or only slightly above average icon.

My CR7 is a goal machine he dont need to turn when he glitches straight through defenders . He's like a cheat code hes wf is more like a 4.5* .
    Small players get knocked of the ball easy when CR7 is through on goal fake and does the running shot animation aint nobody is catching him .
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class

My CR7 is a goal machine he dont need to turn when he glitches straight through defenders . He's like a cheat code hes wf is more like a 4.5* .
    Small players get knocked of the ball easy when CR7 is through on goal fake and does the running shot animation aint nobody is catching him .

Mine just got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for strength by Thiago and that was me done with him, was good at first then became an absolute fraud with zero turning ability, strength or balance.
  • filipina
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ribery
  • Delboy13710
    9742 posts League Winner

Mine just got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for strength by Thiago and that was me done with him, was good at first then became an absolute fraud with zero turning ability, strength or balance.

Sorry I'm calling user error
  • ILevis
    1417 posts Professional
    I tried pretty much every striker below 3 Million and Mbappe is the best one in my opinion
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thehubby wrote: »
    Already have tots ben yedder so need the best striker after him for 2.6 mil no to fussed about chem

Thanks

Bro, it's near the end of FIFA 20. It's time to stop sweating and have some fun. Go get TOTY/TOTS CR7. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the weak foot thing. Just enjoy the most unique in game body model and animation in FIFA20
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2020

I disagree so much
  • Thehubby
    Screenshot-20200830-192605-Companion.jpg

Done
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thehubby wrote: »
    Screenshot-20200830-192605-Companion.jpg

Done

woo, I didn't even realize that CR7 is so cheap now. Definitely a steal at the current price. Skill move with him and enjoy the animation!
  • Fut bday Mbappe, picked him up earlier today on xbox for 2.66 million, an absolute beast.
  • Thehubby
    Fut bday Mbappe, picked him up earlier today on xbox for 2.66 million, an absolute beast.

I'm on ps4 so he's still about 3.1 mil
  • Swanz05
    5273 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    CR7 again or if you can find xb 150k TOTS Neymar at striker's sensational
    edit: just saw you're on ps oops
  • Amdp9
    6717 posts Big Money Move
    TOTY CR-7
  • Amdp9
    You will like him, he is 100% reliable on goals and a game changer, at my team he is my bench 😂. I play with baby Dalgish on first half then bring Monster in when opponent feels that little comfort spot
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Base Eusebio. He's better than TOTSSF Neymar I'm using both. This is after 100 games 60 WL and rest rivals. Has a ton of assists aswell.

Screenshot-20200830-230347-Companion.jpg

• MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hat tricks for fun.
  • Lackosweat
    9474 posts League Winner
    Compared to the pale base icon Eusebio card, that TOTY CR7 card looks way more intimidating and way more special.
  • Amdp9
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Base Eusebio. He's better than TOTSSF Neymar I'm using both. This is after 100 games 60 WL and rest rivals. Has a ton of assists aswell.

Screenshot-20200830-230347-Companion.jpg
    What division do you play or Rank in WL ?
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Why cr7 over mbappe?
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class

Nah bro, no user error in strength he's just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fraud. Loved his Tots on other games, but he doesn't fit the meta at all this year.
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class
    edited August 2020

Mans got the balance of a drunken 80 year old, only time he has any remnants of strength is if he is against Militao who is weak enough to get past or occasionally he will get lucky of a running fake shot and get past a centre back by pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ more than anything.
  • Lackosweat
    9474 posts League Winner
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Why cr7 over mbappe?

Because he's better than Mbappe !?
  • Swanz05
    5273 posts Big Money Move
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Why cr7 over mbappe?

More unique than all those small 5* wf strikers, more explosive, more fun
  • mypetfrog
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Enjoy TOTY CR7, he's a beast... Watch for his runs, feed him a through ball.. Goal.