how many buying the cheatfest on pc again, or going console ?

shadowlee
187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
console me. just wondering thats all

Comments

• johnarny
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 30
    console , but not before the new ones release. idc fifa21 releases earlier, but never again pc
  • johnarny wrote: »
    console , but not before the new ones release. idc fifa21 releases earlier, but never again pc

How come never again on pc?

• shadowlee
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    johnarny wrote: »

pro club hacks, draft club hacks, green shot timing hack , no lose hack, legacy defending hack , that is just a few . I would sooner the game look less pretty than have to put up with all that for another year,
  • johnarny
    shadowlee wrote: »

pro club hacks, draft club hacks, green shot timing hack , no lose hack, legacy defending hack , that is just a few . I would sooner the game look less pretty than have to put up with all that for another year,

^this, and its from year to year worse , this year was disgusting
  • hhoverflow
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    neither pc or console

the game is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up that after a few months I lost the desire to play... every game is just this random crapshow, you expect EA to fix the problems and all you see is promos so people buy more FP...

best thing I did was to get away from this game and start to play other things...

• johnarny
    yea cause any other game hasnt any kind of shitness , ur right :D
  • hhoverflow
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    yea cause any other game hasnt any kind of shitness , ur right :D

where did I say it has not?

for me, they are just way more fun that the crap fifa...
  • shepj6
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    After 5/6 years on pc, Moving to ps4/ps5 for Fifa21. Reminded why this morning after playing someone in WL using the Timed finishing cheat.
  • Springveldt
    4837 posts National Call-Up
    Skipped 20 completely for a multitude of reasons but if they still haven't fixed input delay in 21 I won't be getting it.
  • madmarman40
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm playing for 1 month as I have an extra month on play pro that will allow me to assess if I will buy another year or not , probably not to be honest MS do free origin play basic which will do me, if i have no interest in FIFA