Shut down fifa!

Wies
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
We should all shut down this pointless game.
You all talk about how rubbish this game is. You call each other cheats. Because it's a fair point. Because it's that crap it forces those who knows how to cheat. Like don't you realise a 99 rated will just walk thru a dumb 80 rated defender. And GK?

Comments

• Chavez76
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    start with yourself. And then you wouldnt care anymore f other follow.
    So, easy enough, just stop playing.
  • Wies
    You don't have a right to tell anyone to stop playing. Who do you think you are?
  • Wies
    I am testing games and giving feedback.
  • Chavez76
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    you call 'shut down Fifa' giving feedback?
    Guess you never tested anything before, nor given feedback on a game or a person, because if you give it like this, it aint going to be received well.

• Wies
    Eh?
    You aren't ready to understand lol
    Just read the other reply if it knocks some sense into you.

You are confused because I haven't fully explained my company do or what i invest in. When you don't understand. Don't make things up like you know people.

I am not even stupid enough to start saying you aren't this.. or comment what you do in your work. So stop saying you know what I am not.

Unless you have real proof.
  • StarfishC
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is such a thing as 'constructive criticism'. Continually ranting on the EA forum probably isn't the best medium for expressing your thoughts...
  • Dro_bro
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    StarfishC wrote: »
    There is such a thing as 'constructive criticism'. Continually ranting on the EA forum probably isn't the best medium for expressing your thoughts...

Oh that’s right because EA are so diligent in having an open line of communication with their consumers. They are pieces of crap! I know exactly where thIs guy is coming from. I used to rant on this forum constantly but it does no good. Go ahead and keep buying packs lol you’ll get pim Ronaldo. Just ask the guys on YouTube
  • Dro_bro
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wies wrote: »
    You don't have a right to tell anyone to stop playing. Who do you think you are?

?? 🤨🤨 Yes he absolutely does have the right to “tell anyone to stop playing”. But you have the right to not listen... if we all boycotted fifa. They would be forced to improve the game 100%. So I feel where wies is coming from. Won’t happen though... too many pack addicts. I’m going to start a FIFA Anonymous group me thinks.