Fifa 20 still doesn't work, the gameplay is disgusting! Always too many bugs, catastrophic!

SBaggio59
356 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 27
I've had enough of this development which is completely unstable. From one match to another, my players no longer run, yet their form is at its peak from the start of the match. I have no connection problems, no latency concerns, and yet my players are always very passive and very slow from one match to another ... yet I use the strategies to manage the matches well, in all the games. My players don't run fast and are fragile, the passes are very slow, even a baby would do more powerful passes.

What a waste, but what a waste. Enough of their messy development methods.

I don't trust him, it's not normal that from one match to another, the gameplay can change at all to nothing.

EA needs to BETTER explain how they are developing their creation.

Losing, I don't care, but not like that, no, not okay. It is not normal to have to adapt to the anomalies of the game, it is boring. EA has to move.

Even the game doesn't respond well to commands, it's unbearable. Everything is to be reviewed in this game. Sometimes I wonder if EA is really a game developer. It's not pro.
Post edited by SBaggio59 on

Comments

• Sausagegman1
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Assume this relates to FUT? If so I completely feel the pain.
  • shadowlee
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    if you not happy just walk away from game, and do not buy 21, but if you do buy 21, then you have spent your money with eyes wide open and no reason to moan about it
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 4
    shadowlee wrote: »
    if you not happy just walk away from game, and do not buy 21, but if you do buy 21, then you have spent your money with eyes wide open and no reason to moan about it

Not happy with a game that doesn't work, I'm not sure EA, for example, would like the worker who comes to install the doorknobs in their studio to assemble them backwards.

If all the players who are complaining about the game therefore decide not to buy Fifa 21, EA will go bankrupt.

Thanks for the advice and for your appreciation.
  • SBaggio59
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Just walk away mate, it’s trash, nothings going to change, the only thing FIFA is consistent at, is disgusting gameplay..

Today, there is PES or Fifa, these are the two games that predominate in the area of licensing. There is no real competition, moreover these two editors copy each other, more or less the same, even if they have their differences.

We need a powerful new editor to shake up EA or to deliver a better gaming experience. Otherwise, in a way you are right EA is not changing.
  • SBaggio59
    In short, this game is a real circus, EA is not telling the truth, there are lies, the proof is: the gameplay itself.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    In short, this game is a real circus, EA is not telling the truth, there are lies, the proof is: the gameplay itself.

And they slap a full price on what is basically an update for 21. I did not buy 20, will not buy 21 and so much happier for it. I only logged to check on a notice o got form EA on the other help forums.

See that not much has changed. I will stick to PES for now. My son loves the ability to edit and do things you can not do in FIFA. And they do it with a far smaller budget.
  • Can't even launch the game after hours of trying every possible fix.
  • SBaggio59
    It is one of the most catastrophic gameplay in the Fifa series. In any case, EA is extremely good at developing such a treacherous gameplay, I put 20/20. If only EA put so much energy into making the gameplay worthy! And long live the lottery.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 16
    Problems of reactivity, passivity of the players; players pushing the ball alone without my intervention; the replacement gauge which remains on the screen without being able to remove it ... Impossible to change player!

Rotten servers, located in distant lands, great.

Superb fairness ! It really is fair play.

Fifa 20 isn't ready yet, so don't ask Fifa 21. EA is scary.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 26
    Always and always problems of reactivity, more than a year after the release of the game, impossible to be able to acquire a fast execution speed and in adequacy with the reality, the defenders have an execution speed which resembles that of a pig that has been fattened for decades, he's unbearably heavy, absurd, and silly.

The defensive attack has many advantages over the real defense, it is anarchy, the extreme offensive strategy destroys the defense, making it waltz like vulgar lifeless playmobils. Even great defenders give the impression that they are not programmed to defend. We will put Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Lewandowski in defense, it will be more efficient.

EA doesn't know football very well, defenders aren't like that, that's not true. It is an offense. Rotten development.

This is the most treacherous version of all Fifa video games, in all of its history this game must be thrown in the trash.

This game was not designed by developers, it is not possible. I'll put it in the incinerator.

EA did a disgusting job. Disaster. He should be gifting Fifa 21 or an EA game to players to be forgiven, given this horrible job.

Shameful!
    Post edited by SBaggio59 on