Help!

Hi,

I play seasons in multiplayer with a group of friends. We’re pretty bad, but it’s not helped by the fact that the AI players are terrible. Slow, no skill moves whatsoever etc. What are we doing wrong? Every tram we okay has rapid players packed with skill and we can’t compete. Any advice gratefully recieved!

Comments

• kapulsky
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi,

I play seasons in multiplayer with a group of friends. We’re pretty bad, but it’s not helped by the fact that the AI players are terrible. Slow, no skill moves whatsoever etc. What are we doing wrong? Every tram we okay has rapid players packed with skill and we can’t compete. Any advice gratefully recieved!

You can control AI players (pass, kick). Do it better. Give control to one player when the ball is in the AI player. You're just not sure that AI players can help you! You can pass the ball to the player and AI to do the running ahead and then request a pass from player I. Make the emphasis on the passing game. Less personality from the players. Do not constantly try to beat your opponent 1 in 1. This is the biggest problem. Decide correctly who should play in their place. We don't all need to be forwards. Someone has to be on the defensive. Keep your playing positions on the field.