Anyone quitting/not playing PLZ can you list ur players before leaving ๐Ÿ™‚

KurzBobby
85 posts Park Captain
Anyone quitting on xbox, can you list your high rated players cheap thanks. Maybe post here when you will do it. Help the community out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also if anyone has a Ronaldinho they don't want and don't care about coins, DM me. Thx. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    You'll risk both accounts, it's effectively coin buying mate.
  • KurzBobby
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited August 26
    Not for listing players at minimum BIN though. It's up to the seller what price he wants to sell for. Sure, making inflated bids for cheap players will result in bans, but not listing at minimum BIN ๐Ÿ™‚ Have seen plenty people have already done it with no consequences. I've just not been fast enough ๐Ÿ˜ข Thanks.
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    Not for listing players at minimum BIN though. It's up to the seller what price he wants to sell for. Sure, making inflated bids for cheap players will result in bans, but not listing at minimum BIN ๐Ÿ™‚ Have seen plenty people have already done it with no consequences. I've just not been fast enough ๐Ÿ˜ข Thanks.

If it was up to the seller what they sold players for, no-one would get banned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • SuperKMx
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite

It's still pre-planned distribution of coins, no matter what the price. It's one player agreeing to pay another player for a card in a market that is designed to be anonymous.

I do get what you're saying, but if EA wanted to live by the word of their own law, it would result in a ban.
  • hoban95
    56213 posts National Treasure
    Sure thing mate, i'll list my bronzes up now.
  • KurzBobby
    85 posts Park Captain
    It's no

It's still pre-planned distribution of coins, no matter what the price. It's one player agreeing to pay another player for a card in a market that is designed to be anonymous.

I do get what you're saying, but if EA wanted to live by the word of their own law, it would result in a ban.

It's not though. It's NOT an arrangement between two people, it's a player listing cards on an OPEN market at a price he chooses. This is not distribution as ANYONE can buy that card. It's merely that the lister will post when he's doing it. There is absolutely no coin distribution, its been done countless times over the years nearbthe end of the game and not seen any reports of bans for this.
  • KurzBobby
    85 posts Park Captain
    Sure thing mate, i'll list my bronzes up now.

Thanks. The community thanks you. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • SuperKMx
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 26
    It's no

It's not though. It's NOT an arrangement between two people, it's a player listing cards on an OPEN market at a price he chooses. This is not distribution as ANYONE can buy that card. It's merely that the lister will post when he's doing it. There is absolutely no coin distribution, its been done countless times over the years nearbthe end of the game and not seen any reports of bans for this.

And again, I didn't say that EA is actively banning people for this, but they absolutely could if they really, really wanted to.
    Also if anyone has a Ronaldinho they don't want and don't care about coins, DM me. Thx.

"It's NOT an arrangement between two people" doesn't stand up so well after that, to be fair.
  • KurzBobby
    85 posts Park Captain
    There's been 2 of these sell-offs on PS4 in the past week alone, with some cracking cards going at minimum BIN to the delight of forum members.

Sadly the Xbox community doesn't seem quite as generous ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    There's been 2 of these sell-offs on PS4 in the past week alone, with some cracking cards going at minimum BIN to the delight of forum members.

Nor does it seem quite as entitled and greedy.
  • Diggy
    14803 posts Has That Special Something
    No
  • Hippyboy6
    17764 posts World Class
    You are asking someone to DM you about a certain player being listed at a certain price but you don't think that's pre-arranged? At least be honest about what you're doing, you want someone to arrange with you to sell players cheap so you can profit & get additional coins (or a player a lot cheaper)
  • WFCBagnall
    79869 posts Moderator

Because the people in this section are hardcore players that are still playing this game.

You may see the odd person doing it and you can try and get something then if they make a thread, but making a thread asking for people to sell you cards for cheaper isn't really going to work, so unfortunately I'm going to have to close this thread. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.