Objectives not being rewarded

I’m on week 2 objectives - Advanced and the Rivals Assist and Rivals Skill objectives are not being rewarded even though I have completed both multiple times. Please see this EA 🙌🏽

Comments

  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Greetings,

    EA here. The problem seems to be your attempts to complete the challenge "multiple times" - EA objectives may only be completed once.

    We hope this resolves your issue.

    Regards,

    EA
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Having similar issues with objectives.
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Chappy wrote: »
    Having similar issues with objectives.

    Hello Chappy,

    As a reminder, EA objectives are only valid for one completion.

    We hope this resolves your issue.

    Regards,

    EA
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Chappy wrote: »
    Having similar issues with objectives.

    Hello Chappy,

    As a reminder, EA objectives are only valid for one completion.

    We hope this resolves your issue.

    Regards,

    EA

    I need 3,500 rivals points, but I'm still at 0/3500 after 2 rivals wins.

    I don't think I'm going to be able to get the level 30 player if these objectives keep malfunctioning. I chatted with EA support, and they told me to wait 24 hours for the server to update. lol
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    Chappy wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Having similar issues with objectives.

    Hello Chappy,

    As a reminder, EA objectives are only valid for one completion.

    We hope this resolves your issue.

    Regards,

    EA

    I need 3,500 rivals points, but I'm still at 0/3500 after 2 rivals wins.

    I don't think I'm going to be able to get the level 30 player if these objectives keep malfunctioning. I chatted with EA support, and they told me to wait 24 hours for the server to update. lol

    Hello Chappy,

    I am pleased we were able to resolve your issue.

    Good luck with the objectives!

    Regards,

    EA
  • Eddie Jones
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    3-D4-FE16-C-B259-4-B69-8-A25-793484-B86653.gif
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 26
    In all seriousness, I completed the objective “League Links” within the last 30 hours. That was the final objective in the objective group titled “Top Tier TOTSSF.” The reward for finishing both the objective and the group was a guaranteed 90+ TOTSSF card. I received both packs, and then they promptly disappeared.

    The dude in live chat essentially threatened me about making false claims, then told me everything looked good on his end. He told me to post to the forums so their second level support could take a look. When I told him that would never lead to results, he told me that was my only option.

    I then asked if he saw the objectives as having been completed, and, if so, which 2 players did I get out of the packs? Instead of answering, he claimed he was ending the chat so that he could help customers who need support.

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ seriously? Is that dumb mother ❤️❤️❤️❤️ really my only option for getting the players that I played an extra 10 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games for? How can they get away with just not fixing obvious, significant problems with their game?
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    And none of that even covers the other packs I didn’t get for completing the other set of objectives (Mesmerizing Moments, or something like that).

    Also doesn’t cover the 2 rivals wins that contributed 0/3500 rivals points towards the gold weekly objective.

    It was honestly like the game just stopped awarding the rewards for objectives for an a 2 hour period. And the response from support is “looks good on our end!”
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Chappy wrote: »
    And none of that even covers the other packs I didn’t get for completing the other set of objectives (Mesmerizing Moments, or something like that).

    Also doesn’t cover the 2 rivals wins that contributed 0/3500 rivals points towards the gold weekly objective.

    It was honestly like the game just stopped awarding the rewards for objectives for an a 2 hour period. And the response from support is “looks good on our end!”

    giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bqqjw84zhvgwa5cd6ops0dddzugnr7tkzv16k75g2&rid=giphy.gif
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Carswell wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    And none of that even covers the other packs I didn’t get for completing the other set of objectives (Mesmerizing Moments, or something like that).

    Also doesn’t cover the 2 rivals wins that contributed 0/3500 rivals points towards the gold weekly objective.

    It was honestly like the game just stopped awarding the rewards for objectives for an a 2 hour period. And the response from support is “looks good on our end!”

    giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bqqjw84zhvgwa5cd6ops0dddzugnr7tkzv16k75g2&rid=giphy.gif

    I would, but doing so then makes me feel partially to blame for allowing EA and this game to get worse and worse. If I give an inch, can I really be upset when they take a mile?
Sign In or Register to comment.