• Biggie567
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2020
    Nice team

Thanks my untradable luck been crazy this year
    Also have 99 lewa and 99 de bruyne on bench
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    I can't get one decent player you have a team on the bench that's better than mine
  • PaulDr
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm having terrible luck with this. Last three =81 x 6.
  • Biggie567
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    tzinc wrote: »
    I can't get one decent player you have a team on the bench that's better than mine

Its all luck m8.its a shame they removed trade offers I would happily give away a few players
  • Mogga
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    i packed him in one of them player pick things a few weeks ago. He is without doubt, my most disapointing player of the year, I cant get a tune out of him. Just cant sbc him because of who he is and his rating really but I`ve got the likes of ibra, sanchez, aguero, ings, reus, arp, leao who are all more effective for me
  • Europa3114
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mogga wrote: »
    i packed him in one of them player pick things a few weeks ago. He is without doubt, my most disapointing player of the year, I cant get a tune out of him. Just cant sbc him because of who he is and his rating really but I`ve got the likes of ibra, sanchez, aguero, ings, reus, arp, leao who are all more effective for me

I've tried on 2 separate occasions to be more cost effective and swap his TOTY for my BD card and it's like 2 separate players... His BD is such a better card it really emphasises how important a weak foot is
  • made me do this.. and got 81's. god awful.