96 Kimmich

Hannayiom
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
assumimg with his low defensive work rates, he's a useless CDM?

Just packed him but assuming he won't replace Delaney or Goretzka?

Comments

• Trobos_Locos
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    As a CDM and Stay back he is great but you still need another player that really stay back...

He is good tackling and intercepting + Cover a lot of space in the midfield (To me he is better than 94 Goretzka as a CDM and Goretzka is better as a CM)
  • Hannayiom
    Yeah he would be stay back, i'll give him a go alongside Goretzka I think..
  • munchie63
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    I actually really like that Kimmich card
  • Hannayiom
    munchie63 wrote: »

It looks fab, just the low defensive work rate worried me!!
  • Mickyb003
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He was great for me. And got a lot of goals.
  • fifanew
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    he's one of my best CDM. and I have him on hunter
  • fifanew
    also had no issues with his work rate as long as you put him in CDM and balance
  • fifanew
    his base card is after all ... a RB. so he has defense in his EA DNA
  • JWNYsg
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    he doesn't disappear even with those work rates. he is indispensable in my squad
  • EekAlaska
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    I prefer the small CDMs this year. Vereratti, Kante, Kimmich are all better than Vieira, Delenaey etc.
  • Chavez76
    7263 posts Big Money Move

same here..

but OP, if you packed him, why not just try him? looking at your other cdm's you dont have to change anything in your team?
  • Fifapayne
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    Got elite two running him and Fabinho several times.

He’s since been gone. But I sure do miss him.
    Best CDM I’ve used all year
  • oldboiler
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 25
    Not as good as Kante or KDJ at CDM, but play him box to box and he’s one of the best in the game if you ask me, and an absolute must have if you use TOTS Lew.
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I absolutely love him and he keeps Goretzka, SH Delaney and FB Witsel our of my team.
  • Chalmo
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    RedRogue wrote: »
    I absolutely love him and he keeps Goretzka, SH Delaney and FB Witsel our of my team.

Who is Kimmich's partner in your team?
  • Hannayiom
    Chavez76 wrote: »

same here..

but OP, if you packed him, why not just try him? looking at your other cdm's you dont have to change anything in your team?

I gave him a run out last night, impressed alongside Goretzka. Didnt notice his low work rates on stay back, and then even on balanced.
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chalmo wrote: »
    RedRogue wrote: »

Who is Kimmich's partner in your team?
    He doesn’t have one, 4132 with Mid Cruyff at CM, He interchanges with Kimmich a lot.
  • rikstar
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am debating who to use in my bundesliga midfield and what formation to use as i now have a stacked bundesliga squad.

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

I am currently trying the usual 4231 Narrow formation but having a one striker formation with no wide players is a bit annoying because i like using Arp, Kamada, Diaby and Perisic up top.

Advice?
  • JPRM71
    3582 posts National Call-Up
    rikstar wrote: »
    I am debating who to use in my bundesliga midfield and what formation to use as i now have a stacked bundesliga squad.

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

I am currently trying the usual 4231 Narrow formation but having a one striker formation with no wide players is a bit annoying because i like using Arp, Kamada, Diaby and Perisic up top.

Advice?

Chuck them all into the Icon SBC and get yourself a fun player
  • rikstar
    JPRM71 wrote: »

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

Already done one of those and got Rush. One and done for me thanks.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

define "a fun player"
  • Chalmo
    784 posts Semi-Pro

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

Well, I got the same "problem". Which is actually not a problem since I decided to go full Bundesliga at the beginning of this Fifa...

I played them all enough games to have an opinion on each.

FB Witsel
    He felt like a very special and unique player to me with a very good passing ability and defending position. I played all the WL during TOTS period with him paired with Kimmich TOTS. He was very good at controlling the tempo of the game from behind. I have not been using him since Summer Heat came out. Don't know if he's still up top with the best but as I said, I'm sure he's still this unique player.

SH delaney
    Maybe the one that I play the less with. Good all around but not playing to his stats for me.
    Solid all around player but nothing special coming out of him.

Kimmich TOTS
    I had Kimmich Moments who was great to me. I ain't gonna lie, I was afraid by those workrate at first. Just like everyone else. I can assure that there is no problem at all.
    I like my team to be balanced. In my midfield, I like to have one "big" guy and one "small" guy.
    He's my small one. He's rapid, agile, good positionning. He can deliver good passes and can shoot too.
    He even pass in front of the opponent like Kante does.
    Definitely a must have for me.

Sabitzer TOTS
    If Kimmich is one the best for me, Sabitzer is definitely my favorite and fun player of the game!
    He surprises me every time I play with him. He just can do it all. I definitely rate him over Delaney. He's a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when I'm building a team because I'm like: "Ok, I have no room left for Sabitzer but this guy just need to be there."
    I don't know what it is but he's everywhere on the pitch for me. He defends, he create chances, he run in the box to score. Don't know yet what this man can't do.

Goretzka RTTF
    I didn't try the brand new 95 enough to give you my full opinion on him. But I did play the regular, the Moments SBC (yeah...). And he's like one of the only tall player that feels very agile and fast.
    That's all I have to say. Now that you know this fact, I let you imagine what he's capable of.
    Huge presence in the midfield.
    And it's so nice to be able to remake the pair Goretzka-Kimmich (fooock where do I put Sabitzer now? Guess I need to play with 3 midfielders!).

Haven't completed Storyline Can.
    I have not play that many times with Muller and Havertz.

Now how would I build the best Bundesliga in MY opinion?
    Option with 2 midfielders:
    Lewa
    Coman - Reus - Sancho/Gnabry
    Goretzka - Kimmich

Option with 3 midfielders:
    Coman - Lewa - Sancho/Gnabry
    Goretzka - Kimmich - Sabitzer

Let me know what you think of this.

Cheers
  • JPRM71
    3582 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

define "a fun player"

Agile and someone you have a connection too
  • spy
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

Well, I got the same "problem". Which is actually not a problem since I decided to go full Bundesliga at the beginning of this Fifa...

FB Witsel
    He felt like a very special and unique player to me with a very good passing ability and defending position. I played all the WL during TOTS period with him paired with Kimmich TOTS. He was very good at controlling the tempo of the game from behind. I have not been using him since Summer Heat came out. Don't know if he's still up top with the best but as I said, I'm sure he's still this unique player.

SH delaney
    Maybe the one that I play the less with. Good all around but not playing to his stats for me.

Kimmich TOTS
    I had Kimmich Moments who was great to me. I ain't gonna lie, I was afraid by those workrate at first. Just like everyone else. I can assure that there is no problem at all.
    I like my team to be balanced. In my midfield, I like to have one "big" guy and one "small" guy.
    He's my small one. He's rapid, agile, good positionning. He can deliver good passes and can shoot too.

Sabitzer TOTS
    If Kimmich is one the best for me, Sabitzer is definitely my favorite and fun player of the game!
    He surprises me every time I play with him. He just can do it all. I definitely rate him over Delaney. He's a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when I'm building a team because I'm like: "Ok, I have no room left for Sabitzer but this guy just need to be there."
    I don't know what it is but he's everywhere on the pitch for me. He defends, he create chances, he run in the box to score. Don't know yet what this man can't do.

Goretzka RTTF
    I didn't try the brand new 95 enough to give you my full opinion on him. But I did play the regular, the Moments SBC (yeah...). And he's like one of the only tall player that feels very agile and fast.
    That's all I have to say. Now that you know this fact, I let you imagine what he's capable of.
    And it's so nice to be able to remake the pair Goretzka-Kimmich (fooock where do I put Sabitzer now? Guess I need to play with 3 midfielders!).

Lewa
    Goretzka - Kimmich

Cheers

I’m suffering the same dilemma so this is really helpful thanks. Strangely I have had Sabitzer since the objective but have never really tried him (he’s only played 3 games). Maybe I need to give him a go!

What are your thought on Reus? he’s about the only one I don’t have but his low defensive stats put me off using him in midfield and I didn’t expect him to be as good as Werner or Lewa (I only have the HL card) up front.

Finally is 95 Coman worth the upgrade over the 93 or SH Perisic?
  • rikstar

In no particular order:

SH Delaney
    Storyline Can
    Flashback Witzel
    TOTSSF Kimmich
    TOTSSF Obj Sabitzer
    RTTF Goretzka
    TOTTSF Muller
    TOTTSF Havertz

Too many to choose from.

Advice?

FB Witsel

SH delaney

Kimmich TOTS

Sabitzer TOTS

Goretzka RTTF

Lewa
    Goretzka - Kimmich

Cheers

They now decide to bring out another decent midfield card from the Bundesliga! Don't i already have enough already. Looks too good to turn down. Might turn in my FB Witzel to get him as he only makes make bench now i have Delaney and Can. Why can't they make more formations to add more central midfielders into the game. I suppose the only option i have is the dreaded 4231 but that means i am going to have to leave my wide players on the bench.