No content for the final?

Chogau1
576 posts An Exciting Prospect
No champions league final SBCs? Last year they released a lot of 8 marquee matchups champions league sbcs for the final...I hope is coming at the start of the game or half time.

Comments

  • yosef167
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    half time SBC
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    yosef167 wrote: »
    half time SBC

    Yeah a prime electrum pack for a 81 rated with a PSG or Bayern player , 2 players max same league , with a maximum of 5 clubs or something stupid 😂😂😂
  • mypetfrog
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    99 ST Neymar if they win. Or not.
  • PaulDr
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.
  • DaMMian
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    99 ST Neymar if they win. Or not.


    I would prefer 100 Lewy if Baya win
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    give me 101 Muller
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.

    At least last year they all had a plus 1 rating bump. But this year hardly any sbc's that needed them and no boost so they are simply in packs to add filler and reduce the chance to pack something good.
  • PaulDr
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.

    At least last year they all had a plus 1 rating bump. But this year hardly any sbc's that needed them and no boost so they are simply in packs to add filler and reduce the chance to pack something good.

    The rare ones dont even count in all rare sbcs.
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.

    At least last year they all had a plus 1 rating bump. But this year hardly any sbc's that needed them and no boost so they are simply in packs to add filler and reduce the chance to pack something good.

    The rare ones dont even count in all rare sbcs.

    Yet they count as a rare player in packs. The only worse culprit is those LIB cards nothing worse than opening a 50+K pack and having your lead card be one of those pieces of trash. Its funny even the pack opening window doesn't have the rare bars yet they count as a rare card
  • PaulDr
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.

    At least last year they all had a plus 1 rating bump. But this year hardly any sbc's that needed them and no boost so they are simply in packs to add filler and reduce the chance to pack something good.

    The rare ones dont even count in all rare sbcs.

    Yet they count as a rare player in packs. The only worse culprit is those LIB cards nothing worse than opening a 50+K pack and having your lead card be one of those pieces of trash. Its funny even the pack opening window doesn't have the rare bars yet they count as a rare card

    And to add insult to injury, ea posted on twitter that the libertadores count as rares in sbcs, when right now they most certainly don't.
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Half time. Surely those champions league cards will finally be required, otherwise they have been completely pointless.

    At least last year they all had a plus 1 rating bump. But this year hardly any sbc's that needed them and no boost so they are simply in packs to add filler and reduce the chance to pack something good.

    The rare ones dont even count in all rare sbcs.

    Yet they count as a rare player in packs. The only worse culprit is those LIB cards nothing worse than opening a 50+K pack and having your lead card be one of those pieces of trash. Its funny even the pack opening window doesn't have the rare bars yet they count as a rare card

    I don’t mind the LIB cards too much, at least I can grind them into the “league” SBCs for some high rated players and a few packs. The champions league cards are a joke though. They always seemed to be needed for MMs before COVID, so my supply ran out. Been hoarding them since then in the expectation that they’d be needed for these champions league games and there’s been literally nothing.
  • PaulDr
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2020
    Well not unexpected, but how disappointing. Ea have wasted the champions league licence this year.
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Disappointing.. ah well, games been boring for a while now
  • Chogau1
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a bunch of crap...one sbc for the biggest game of the year... underwhelming to the max
  • DaMMian
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    This just keeps me convinced that ea lacks at least some creativity in SBCs, let's put it bluntly a person who is simply not suitable for it. Just look at how many times this year there were problems with it :(
  • EekAlaska
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaMMian wrote: »
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    99 ST Neymar if they win. Or not.


    I would prefer 100 Lewy if Baya win

    This. Then the HS one would be a 101...
Sign In or Register to comment.