Is dropback and fast build up OP?

Wayno69
1898 posts Play-Off Hero
Honestly can't use dropback, tried a few times and doesn't work for me. How come so many people in WL use dropback and fast build up? I was watching a streamer and this is his theory, any truth to it?

Comments

• Wi1son73
    3927 posts National Call-Up
    It’s been in the game since the start. Almost the whole team sprint forward to attack, then sprint back to defend.
    All 99 stamina so doesn’t effect players ability which is very annoying if I’m honest.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    It’s been in the game since the start. Almost the whole team sprint forward to attack, then sprint back to defend.
    All 99 stamina so doesn’t effect players ability which is very annoying if I’m honest.

Ahhhhh I see. Okay thanks bro makes sense. Just realised it August and I dont care haha lets hope theres no dropback in Fifa 21!
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2020
    Not many use drop back, if you play on balanced and, say, 3 depth, your defenders and CDMs in a 4231 will just sit in and around the box. What people seem to think is drop back usually isn’t.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    8 depth is the way forward, be a leader not a follower
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero

I play 7 i'm not so badass :p
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Wayno69 wrote: »

I play 7 i'm not so badass :p

But a badass none the less!
  • djnition
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    1 depth drop bk with fast build up i have used since i gt humiliated tryna play constant pressure 6 depth
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's all about the connection and surprise stuff
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Not many use drop back, if you play on balanced and, say, 3 depth, your defenders and CDMs in a 4231 will just sit in and around the box. What people seem to think is drop back usually isn’t.

Yep