How’s your weekend league going?

GoonerDude81
1010 posts Professional
Well. As usual I was 8-5 this morning and as usual on a Saturday I get matched against Elite players and pro’s 😂

Didn’t quit out so I didn’t mess up my ELO.

Meh meh meh 😂

Comments

• shadowlee
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    3rd week not played now, so weekend with family and friends been great , much more rewarding :)
  • d-Leon307-b
    1213 posts Professional
    5-0 like always
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played 1 and quitted 2 matches. Never had as much delay as I've had.
    Will try again tonight but doubt it will be any better so probably done with WL.
  • Wayno69
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    4 - 2. Was 2 nil and 3 nil up in the games I lost. I know I know I suck.
  • Dead_Dave
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    My first WL for ages, was 7 - 2 yesterday, i'm now 11 - 9, total sweat fest, G3 (hopefully) and i'm out, this will be my last WL for 20.
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Am I the only one with absolutely horrible delay?
    Never been this bad so checked my line on other games, and it's working perfect on those.
  • Jsennett92
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m 5-6 so far. I always aim for 11 wins to qualify again for the following week
  • JimNoShoes
    1043 posts Professional
    14 - 10 and done
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    Wayno69 wrote: »

I’m on 13-10. Absolutely shocking, but similar to usual. Hoping for 17 but winning 4 out of the 7 I have left May be too much.

Been very strange this week. Playing against people constantly who I can not get past. Who close me down with every pass. I swear, there must be some kind of op tactics I’m missing here.
  • Wayno69
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m on 13-10. Absolutely shocking, but similar to usual. Hoping for 17 but winning 4 out of the 7 I have left May be too much.

Been very strange this week. Playing against people constantly who I can not get past. Who close me down with every pass. I swear, there must be some kind of op tactics I’m missing here.

You can do it mate, just play late at night. I'm playing now connection is pretty good hey :)
  • Dave
    1060 posts Professional
    10-0. Hopefully I reach 17 wins as soon as possible.
  • MGT19
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    13-2 both losses deserved. Been doing other things this weekend so may not have time to finish my games been lucky enough to hit elite 3 times in the last month but rewards have been so bad. Roll on fifa21
  • D0lvl
    4493 posts National Call-Up
    I’m finding out gold 2 is a waste of time. The guaranteed top 5 league is sometimes below 90.

I’m also doing wl for PIM icon fodders now.

Reds have been awful for me.
  • Finesse_4days
    17007 posts World Class
    18-7 going decent, some avoidable losses but overall am happy with that so far. Will play the rest tomorrow.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Won 11 -7 rigged.

I just forfeit game now as it's obvious when I have massive connection/EA disadvantage. My passes are so slow they are just auto intercepted constantly and when I switch player the player I switch to stops momentarily so their attacker can just run through on goal.
  • Gainzy
    1440 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-5. Really enjoying coming up against loan eusebio and cruyff every other game.
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ delay is horrendous, surely this isn’t every player I’m up against being 100% quicker around the pitch, all my players are taking 5 touches and by that time they are surrounded. Starting to think your elite players are manipulating connections to get ahead
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    Tommy1872 wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ delay is horrendous, surely this isn’t every player I’m up against being 100% quicker around the pitch, all my players are taking 5 touches and by that time they are surrounded. Starting to think your elite players are manipulating connections to get ahead

I finished 17-12. Not playing the last game.

I get what you guys are saying, but I just think we don’t know the tactics they’re doing and the other thing is - we just aren’t very good compared to the elite players. They use the game mechanics better. It’s as simple as that.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Delay delay delay delay delay delay delay delay delay delay all morning, can’t move a thing, totally different game from yesterday. I truely hope one day someone has the money and connections to bring this company down.
  • Just playing someone now with R9, 99 Ronaldo, 99 de bruyne, 98 neymar, gullitt, literally the best team you can get, no way was I going toe to toe so didn’t play attacking. Went 3-0 down first one one of those pens when you don’t even make a challenge, as soon as that went in I was barely trying. Bloke sssshhhed after every goal, watched very replay, now rubber banding as he’s just scored his fifth and still sssshhing following a message at 3-0 where he was taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at how poor I am.... got to love the fifa community.

10-7 now anyway. Gameplay good Friday night but still was only 6-5, gameplay awful last night and today but winning more, weird.
  • Dave
    1060 posts Professional
    Dave wrote: »
    10-0. Hopefully I reach 17 wins as soon as possible.
    Finished with 17-2. :)
  • HS
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    14-6 and I stop
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Not lost one yet which has me in a good mood.
  • McFandan
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10-7. Lost 4 penalty shootouts after losing 90+ min equalisers in all 4 games 🤣
    Loan teams and everyone celebrating/watching replays has sucked the enjoyment out of it.
    I’ll get win 11 then I’m done
  • JPRM71
    11-6 in the most bogged down heavy slow rubbish all year. 14 and I’m done
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    JPRM71 wrote: »

I just feel like almost everyone I play against is playing the same way.

Run down the wing cut inside skill skill skill.

Most better players I’ve played against play through the middle.
  • JPRM71

I just feel like almost everyone I play against is playing the same way.

Run down the wing cut inside skill skill skill.

Most better players I’ve played against play through the middle.

Well I’ll take that as a compliment as I mostly play down the middle 😘😂

TBF it’s much harder to create chances now with OP AI defenders and dreadfully slow game speed.

That’s why the wallies just run down the wing and hope, it’s only a decent player that can really play something that resembles football in the state the game is in now.
  • Wayno69
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero

im now 11 and 5, the connection is pathetic today honestly
  • JPRM71

im now 11 and 5, the connection is pathetic today honestly

Oh yeah, I’ve had to stop at 12-6 for now, it’s a shambles