Anybody you submitted into KDB you were hesitant about?

chicken_nuggetsFTW
621 posts An Exciting Prospect
Down to the last 2 85's with 100k left and very little fodder, starting to have to make tough decisions. Anybody you submitted you were hesitant about? I may have to submit most of my Bundis squad with Witsel, Perisic, Haland but they're all fun cards im unsure about losing.

Comments

• BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    I put in SH Trezeguet and probably shouldn't. Oh well...
  • AvalanJ
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2020
    I'm still undecided. Got fodder to do last two 88's but after that some grind and sacrifices from starting squad need to be made.

Given there's only one month left I'm not sure I could be bothered and instead just hit a pim sbc and be done with 20 all together.

Was thinking to give it by end of this week and couple more upgrades the sign would be if I packed tots Aguero that way can get both to full chem otherwise PIM sbc and then farewell 20.
    Post edited by AvalanJ on
  • ironawin1
    1321 posts Professional
    I put in SH Pogba, Storyline Martial, SH Vinicius Jr, PIM Gerrard and PIM Pirlo who i got from 2 PIM SBC
  • D0lvl
    5026 posts Big Money Move
    PIM seedorf, PIM Essien, tots aouar
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    Making decisions a bit easier as Most of these cards are much better than what I’m thinking of submitting
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    SH zlatan , SH Pulisic, SH Origi , Mid Essien, Mid Del Piero 😂, Prime Bergkamp, That Branco Card, honestly the most was Zlatan but he never leaves my bench though because my attack is stacked and added KDB to support TOTY Mbappe and TOTY CR-7
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    Submitted 1.22 mil xb coins for the TOTS & was hesitant because he's on low chem. Hope he's worth it over PIM Matthaus :)
  • Delboy13710
    10326 posts Has That Special Something
    Ndombele , Trent , Pim Socrates and militao where the main casualties.

Got no second team now and I'm hardly playing and a 99 De Bruyne is worth the sacrifice IMO
  • JimNoShoes
    1311 posts Professional
    SH ibra, prime cannavaro , Sh pogba. They are never going to get a run in either of my 2 teams, but feels a bit brutal!
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    Finished it after grinding 82-88 for a couple hours. Pulled nif icardi, lukaku, pjanic, koulibaly, WF areola and Schulz and HL Delaney which pretty much finished the last 2 85s with fodder while saving some good untradeable. 82-88 are easily the best value out of the SBCs.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited August 2020
    My advice is to really think about who you are going to use over the next month. Be truthful... there is only a month left and you will only use your best players. Get rid of the dead word. It’s not worth keeping for 1 or 2 games. It’s doesn’t matter how much they cost you or the fact you won’t get them back. It’s all irrelevant when they sit in the club unused.

Obviously if you’re sticking around while Fifa 21 is here it’s a different story but if not, use those anyone outside you top team and sub bench. Let them go for a player you want to use for a few weeks
  • EekAlaska
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    have the TOTS Untradeable so hard pass on this one
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    have the TOTS Untradeable so hard pass on this one

Same. Have him in Red on 8 chem. Just smashing icons sbcs with any players outside my first team squad instead. Notable sacrifices... tots Salah, Tots Suarez, tots Griezmann and NIF CR7
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Hesitated over Alex Sandro Moments (cover for when I get Mendy sent off), SH Wijnaldum (but then remembered he was being replaced by POTY KDB!) and Sane Moments (just don't use him any more since I got Ribery & Son) everything else I was fine with.

No regrets though, pointless having a carpload of players you don't use and the fodder amounted to over 1.1M coins! KDB worth every coin.
  • Blairwallace99
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    All untradeable but NIF CR7, dup tots TAA, And many more high cards not worth mentioning like tots vela.

No regrets though, de Bruyne slots straight into my new icon squad and still have another la liga team as well as a PSG squad
  • spy
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve got so much fodder I could put into this but just not sure how I would use him other than as a sub. My EPL squad is probably the worst of the big 5 leagues so would have to make big changes to use him 😟
  • Radb
    78 posts Park Captain
    TOTS Aguero, SH Kessie, SH Perisic, SH Semdo, Militao (90 rated), TOTS Fekir, FUT Birthday Bakayoko, Storyline Matuidi, SH Pope, SH Sarr, Prime Moments Desailly and couple of more...

I was a tad hesitant, however I realised I never played with those players. I still have two complete teams.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Radb wrote: »
    TOTS Aguero, SH Kessie, SH Perisic, SH Semdo, Militao (90 rated), TOTS Fekir, FUT Birthday Bakayoko, Storyline Matuidi, SH Pope, SH Sarr, Prime Moments Desailly and couple of more...

I was a tad hesitant, however I realised I never played with those players. I still have two complete teams.

Only 1 I’d keep from them is SH Semedo because he’s in my team. Who do you use instead? Your right though. No point keeping if you do t use them
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    I put in a lot of high rated players, only left with two squads now. More than enough as I wasn't using any of the other player's. I put SH origi in as I wasn't using him but was hesitant as I support Liverpool, still have a full Liverpool squad though
  • oldboiler
    5477 posts Big Money Move
    Tonnes ....SH Ibra, TOTS Havertz, TOTS Mahrez, SH Bernardo Silva, FB Militao, TOTS Lukaku, FB Marcelo :'( and a load of others . I’m a bit of a hoarder of special cards and the longer I hold them the more difficult I find it to dump them into SBCs. Have managed to hold onto all my special Liverpool cards though even though none of them make the first squad