Always, always, always... serious recurring problems of reactivity and passivity in the game Fifa 20

SBaggio59
352 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 20
EA must react, yet you have known it for a long time! The game is completely unstable, we can't trust him. From game to game, players are very slow, while the connection is great. There is this constant problem where the game does not always respond well to commands, which is unacceptable to a publisher like EA; it is making fun of the world; the pass that goes to the right instead of the left for example, really fed up ... where the command which does not respond or which is late is no longer possible, it kills the matches.

Another thing is that players run like rabid tigers throughout the game without getting tired, this is not normal; and the other team is very slow, while the strategy is very aggressive.

For me, Fifa 20 is an unfinished game, it's a prototype, it's super poorly done. It's about time EA showed how it works "EA Company".

EA managers must also react better; it is their role to inform decision-makers of the concerns encountered.

This game is in the image of the EA company, passive and non-reactive.

It's still crazy to sell a game in such a state. EA is not aware of the seriousness of the issues, the money we donate is bug free.

After a while, explanations are needed. The clients are neither guinea pigs nor testers. We buy the game, it works, period. EA needs to stop taking advantage of players, that's dishonest.

I no longer agree.
Post edited by SBaggio59 on

Comments

• SBaggio59
    edited August 20
    EA does its business with selling the games and selling the FUT cards and makes a living from it, when the game itself is not ready.

Frankly, it's crazy, I've never seen this.

EA must react, he must give explanations, we cannot hear them. EA turns a deaf ear.

I have never seen a business that does not respond to its players or its customers.
  • DANNY_M
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bravo! Totally agree with you but nothing will change
  • SBaggio59
    edited August 21
    What EA is doing is simply disrespectful. It is the antithesis of all the beautiful messages he sends, against racism, for a positive game or for the forum to be in order with the rules.

That EA create a game that is ready, well designed and respectful; and it is only after that that EA can be consistent with all these beautiful messages.

Very strange EA. Respect your customers and players as well.

I found a possible new tagline for EA if it wanted to change its mindset: "We respect our customers and our players, deliver quality games out of the box and with gameplay where the player doesn't feel betrayed. We demand to be consistent with our value principles with our players and customers. "

Thank you

• kapulsky
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 5
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    EA must react, yet you have known it for a long time! The game is completely unstable, we can't trust him. From game to game, players are very slow, while the connection is great. There is this constant problem where the game does not always respond well to commands, which is unacceptable to a publisher like EA; it is making fun of the world; the pass that goes to the right instead of the left for example, really fed up ... where the command which does not respond or which is late is no longer possible, it kills the matches.

Another thing is that players run like rabid tigers throughout the game without getting tired, this is not normal; and the other team is very slow, while the strategy is very aggressive.

For me, Fifa 20 is an unfinished game, it's a prototype, it's super poorly done. It's about time EA showed how it works "EA Company".

EA managers must also react better; it is their role to inform decision-makers of the concerns encountered.

This game is in the image of the EA company, passive and non-reactive.

It's still crazy to sell a game in such a state. EA is not aware of the seriousness of the issues, the money we donate is bug free.

After a while, explanations are needed. The clients are neither guinea pigs nor testers. We buy the game, it works, period. EA needs to stop taking advantage of players, that's dishonest.

I no longer agree.

Friend! They look at us as money not as people or players! I've felt like the game has been mocking my efforts to get better all year. EA decides what your rating is. In an instant, by EA's decision, your players become a flock of sheep, bushes on the field. This is not a game. These are simulations of totals. Even if you can keep the EA kick in the game! It will push you harder! There have been cases in the tournaments when the players stop the game after a few kick off the end of play. Even they understand that it is impossible to play like this. Match Barcelona - Real Madrid. You and your opponent are trying to find out who is stronger. At this moment, Diego Simeone appears on the field. And decides in their interest to make lose to Barca. Is this fair play?! This is disrespectful to football, players, fans! This is EA!
    Post edited by kapulsky on