Which games have you been playing since the death of FUT 20?

TTGM
662 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 18
Just pre-ordered PGA 2K21. Looking forward to playing it on the weekend! What's everyone else been playing?
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    3104 posts National Call-Up
    Drama much?
  • TTGM
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    Drama much?

Haven't played that yet mate any good?
  • Knowlesdinho
    13444 posts Has That Special Something
    Mainly Halo at the moment...running through everything on legendary. Other than that, Streets of Rage 4, PES and various Games Pass games.

I'd like a good golf game to get into, the last good one as far as I'm concerned was Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004.
  • Bobo23
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ghost of Tsushima
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 18
    Warzone
    Fall Guys
    Rocket League

recommended games if you haven't played them
    God of War
    Detroit: Become a human
    RDR2
    Until Dawn
  • Wi1son73
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 18
    Man of Medan
    Finished Red dead redemption 2 and going to give Witcher 3 a go
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    TTGM wrote: »
    Just pre-ordered PGA 2K21. Looking forward to playing it on the weekend! What's everyone else been playing?

Will this game give you the ability to upgrade your golfer?

I got PGA 2018 or something along those lines and it had all the courses but no progression system for my golfer.

I dont even like golf but enjoy the games for some reason.
  • Diggy
    14803 posts Has That Special Something
    No mans sky it was terrible on release pretty good now though
  • TTGM
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 18

I got PGA 2018 or something along those lines and it had all the courses but no progression system for my golfer.

I think it will yes. The past few games have been under the "golf club" franchise but EA have ploughed some of money Into this version to try and boost its popularity once again.

Looks a lot more historically like the tiger woods PGA tour versions and I can't wait to try it out!
  • Staxdoobie
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fall Guys. I am absolutely abysmal at it. I can only bear it for about 10 minutes at a time, it’s so frustrating. I’m on Level 10, have no crowns and have only ever been in one final. It actually drives me back to FIFA.
  • Mmandras
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    Ghost of Thushima. Amazing lookin game.
  • ironawin1
    1201 posts Professional
    Fortnite, Warzone, Fall Guys
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up

I think it will yes. The past few games have been under the "golf club" franchise but EA have ploughed some of money Into this version to try and boost its popularity once again.

Looks a lot more historically like the tiger woods PGA tour versions and I can't wait to try it out!

This sounds promising. There was no longetivity to the Golf Club games. If it's going back to the Tiger Woods style I might have to pick a copy up.
  • Rossco160715
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    None at all. It has made life very easy to walk away from Fifa as I realised I have no interest in any other games and I refuse to spend the money on a PS5 to play Fifa.

That’s it for me. It’s not entirely something I will miss either as I’ve been training on days I’d have usually played Fifa and I’m feeling much healthier than sitting about, eating and drinking rubbish getting angry at a game designed to make me spend money.