Since signing Bruno, Man Utd haven't beaten a 'big' team

Ishibum
15305 posts World Class
I thought we were told they had turned a corner? :lol:

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    They beat City didn't they since he signed?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Given the likes of Southampton and Lyon have beaten City, does that even count? Maybe I'm being cruel... I'm sure they would have released a Blu-ray of that win
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    Are u blaming Bruno?
  • NinthFall
    2690 posts National Call-Up
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage
  • Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

You’re embarrassing yourself

• erdhfdsjh
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

What a lovely way to describe a human being.
  • NinthFall
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

but he dives and scores pens

Definition of a fraud
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    If I were a man united fan I’d be so frustrated with pogba. He’s got so much quality but he doesn’t work hard or track back. He can’t play midfield with that effort . Also, why do they insist on starting Rashford, he’s not good. Martial and greenwood are both quality though. Bruno is quality , no arguing there.
  • Giggs11
    edited August 2020
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Do you actually watch football? Stop reading stats and watch the beautiful game instead.

Guess all the professionals in the game who are raving about him must be wrong and some little kid on a FIFA forum knows better
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Bruno was the only shining spot at Man Ltd today , what was really garbage are those 4 at the back !
  • NinthFall
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Do you actually watch football? Stop reading stats and watch the beautiful game instead.

Guess all the professionals in the game who are raving about him must be wrong and some little kid on a FIFA forum knows better

Yes
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Are u blaming Bruno?

Not what I wrote?
  • Zeke1216
    3104 posts National Call-Up
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

I mean he does give Neymar a run for his money in diving .....
  • Giggs11
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Perhaps....can’t exactly say either of them are bad at football though can you! :D
  • NinthFall
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Perhaps....can’t exactly say either of them are bad at football though can you! :D

Neymar is world class. Bruno is an average joe
  • Giggs11
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Would walk into arsenals team, that’s for sure! :p
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Ishibum wrote: »

Given the likes of Southampton and Lyon have beaten City, does that even count? Maybe I'm being cruel... I'm sure they would have released a Blu-ray of that win

Can see where you're coming from but then who is a big team these days? Suppose it depends on your criteria but I'd still count City as a top scalp regardless of form.

It's like how Barca are crap atm but beating them now is still beating a big team.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

0.04 xa 70% pass success

Definition of a fraud

Stick to playing fifa as you clearly don't watch football 🤣🤣
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »

Can see where you're coming from but then who is a big team these days? Suppose it depends on your criteria but I'd still count City as a top scalp regardless of form.

It's like how Barca are crap atm but beating them now is still beating a big team.

That's too much of a reasoned point for this thread!
  • AdagioMalique
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bruno is blamed for the goals...yet he scores...
  • Boysie91
    14892 posts World Class
    Why do people still feel the need to bring up diving when every team does it and has been like it for years.
    Even Drogba was a diver and look at the size of him 😁
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are u blaming Bruno?

He's garbage

LOL, your knowledge about football is zero or something worse you must be a city fan. Since joining united he is in the top three of the Canadian classification, only Lionel and Lewy are better. The whole united team disappointed, especially the strikers and defenders, not to mention the goalkeeper :) 46 shots and ZERO goals in their last two games.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    If I were a man united fan I’d be so frustrated with pogba. He’s got so much quality but he doesn’t work hard or track back. He can’t play midfield with that effort . Also, why do they insist on starting Rashford, he’s not good. Martial and greenwood are both quality though. Bruno is quality , no arguing there.

Rashford has been disappointing since the restart. But he's still 2nd top goal scorer behind Martial by like 1 or 2 goals and he spent a long period out injured.

Whatever Utds issues, the front 3 have delivered a more than acceptable return. Especially when you consider Pogba was out 90% of the season, Bruno didn't join until Jan and our only RW was Dan James.

Put a player like Sancho in that team all season i suspect the front 3 would have done even better.

Utd are probably 3 or 4 players away from being a great side, but the evidence is there that they've started to be something. Most clean sheets across top 5 leagues and about 2 defeats in the last 18 games.
  • FUT_Moe
    1441 posts Professional
    Bruno is such a diver
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    If you cant beat Seville 2 years after losing to them.last time despite spending hundreds of millions then something isn't right.
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    These are the sort of threads that keep me coming back. The absolute drivel I read on the forum makes me laugh. Like many of the big streamers, they watch almost zero football and know very little about the game but try to talk a good game.