Fifa 21 Objectives

GoonerDude81
1005 posts Professional
I’m going from PS4 to Switch Fifa 21. Was wondering if anyone knows if the objectives which unlock stuff for Fifa 21 are cross console. Like if I only load up Fifa 21 switch will I get all the stuff it says I’ve unlocked for Fifa 21, that I’ve done on Fifa 20 on PS.

Comments

• Prettyfly
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope switch version runs the old ignite game engine and PS4 etc runs frostbite. There’s a lot missing from switch version no rivals or weekend league and a lot of other stuff. Gameplay wise it’s better than the other consoles
  • GoonerDude81
    1005 posts Professional
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Nope switch version runs the old ignite game engine and PS4 etc runs frostbite. There’s a lot missing from switch version no rivals or weekend league and a lot of other stuff. Gameplay wise it’s better than the other consoles

I’m talking more about the unlockable objectives
  • Prettyfly
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like I said it’s not possible
  • ChappellRovers
    3130 posts National Call-Up
    Prettyfly wrote: »

This.

There are no objectives on Nintendo Switch. There is no transferring anything from console and there are no objectives on it at all.
  • GL86
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa on switch is a totally different game to that on PS/XBOX. There is limited content in comparison and we don't have the player database you get on other platforms. Gameplay is good though not seen many complaints about connection issues. If the switch version got everything other platforms get we'd have so many more players converting to switch I'm sure of it