Which do you think you will get first?

Comments

  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Ps5 if you actually want any decent exclusives to play

    Seems that way so far...

    Been that way the last two gens
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    Xbox Series X
    Really dont care about any ps exclusive
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    Really dont care about any ps exclusive

    Tbf if you have no desire to play any single player games can't go wrong with the xbox
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    That Avengers game looks meh
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    That Avengers game looks meh

    Avengers movies zzzzzzzz so not surprising
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    That Avengers game looks meh

    Avengers movies zzzzzzzz so not surprising

    Of all of the Marvel movies I agree with you, they are overhyped and a bit zzzz. The best Marvel films are the ones with good humour (Thor, Ant Man, GoTG, etc).
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    That Avengers game looks meh

    Avengers movies zzzzzzzz so not surprising

    Of all of the Marvel movies I agree with you, they are overhyped and a bit zzzz. The best Marvel films are the ones with good humour (Thor, Ant Man, GoTG, etc).

    Saw the first captain america and first Avengers and said no more to that
  • BrentfordFC
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    Will stay on xb1 until the pc mastah race comes early next year <3
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    What are the launch games, if any?
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class
    Xbox Series X
    I've had both console models since they started (except the PS4), but much preferred the Xbox to the PS for gaming and certainly Fifa (more mates on Xbox and like the community better - don't think I've played online on PS ever).

    Will definitely get a Series X, but my missus bought me a PS4 Pro for my birthday in June, and I have to say, I've had more fun on Last of Us 2, God of War and now Ghost of Tsushima than I have on any Xbox "exclusive" I can remember. The PS exclusives just seem much better for me.

    Prefer the Xbox for the community, Fifa and the controller. Prefer the PS for all the other games.
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    edited August 17
    Playstation 5
    Not getting on launch (let other folk beta test the hardware). Have a decent gaming PC so the Xbox side is covered there.
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    I've had both console models since they started (except the PS4), but much preferred the Xbox to the PS for gaming and certainly Fifa (more mates on Xbox and like the community better - don't think I've played online on PS ever).

    Will definitely get a Series X, but my missus bought me a PS4 Pro for my birthday in June, and I have to say, I've had more fun on Last of Us 2, God of War and now Ghost of Tsushima than I have on any Xbox "exclusive" I can remember. The PS exclusives just seem much better for me.

    Prefer the Xbox for the community, Fifa and the controller. Prefer the PS for all the other games.

    Had the same experience. The single player games are so much better.
  • Carlos181
    4212 posts National Call-Up
    Xbox Series X
    Xbox first, then PS5 next year when more exclusives are released.

    Xbox’s future exclusives look exciting even though it might take a while.
  • ContraCode64
    2604 posts Fans' Favourite
    Xbox Series X
    More mates on xbox and just prefer XBL in general. Exclusives aren't really a draw as my kids limit my gaming time to short bursts anyway. The days of having 2-3 hour long sessions for single player games are a distant memory.
  • ha032742
    38135 posts Moderator
    Playstation 5
    The new PS5 controller looks akin to the Xbox one now so can’t even use that as a reason anymore :trollface:
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    I need to get caught up on which one has which games!
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class
    Xbox Series X
    Looks like the price leak for the X has hit the rumour mill. £499 / $599.
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 17
    That is £99 more than expected, but understandable.

    £499 is a lot of money post COVID.
  • LeonidasJB
    17259 posts World Class
    Xbox Series X
    I dont know why I am looking forward to Microsoft Flight Sim coming to Xbox early next yr.
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    I will stick with current generation for the forseeable
    Scutch wrote: »
    Looks like the price leak for the X has hit the rumour mill. £499 / $599.

    I wouldn’t pay that regardless
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    Xbox Series X
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    No pc option. Pc obviously lacks for fifa. With cross play hopefully eventually coming to all games I want to drop consoles altogether.

    The only positive is the consoles might be better than pcs when they release. They are supposed to be cheaper and better than anything you can get on pc. Still for the cost and no option to upgrade it might be a good time to drop console gaming.
    Im not a nerd, so no. :trollface:
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Looks like the price leak for the X has hit the rumour mill. £499 / $599.

    I wouldn’t pay that regardless

    It feels a lot to me, all the news underwhelming.
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    Wait 6 months imo at a minimum
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Wait 6 months imo at a minimum

    I think this could be the correct advice.
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    Wait 6 months imo at a minimum

    I think this could be the correct advice.

    I only give sound advice
  • ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Wait 6 months imo at a minimum

    I think this could be the correct advice.

    I only give sound advice

    The Oracle
  • hoban95
    56034 posts National Treasure
    I will stick with current generation for the forseeable
    Azof wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    That Avengers game looks meh

    Avengers movies zzzzzzzz so not surprising

    Of all of the Marvel movies I agree with you, they are overhyped and a bit zzzz. The best Marvel films are the ones with good humour (Thor, Ant Man, GoTG, etc).

    Saw the first captain america and first Avengers and said no more to that

    I normally rate you but you've gone off the rails here chief.
  • hoban95
    56034 posts National Treasure
    I will stick with current generation for the forseeable
    I'm not sure what i want to do with the console tbh. Not sure i'm ready for the change lol.

    I assume they are coming out before Xmas?
  • Azof
    18099 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what i want to do with the console tbh. Not sure i'm ready for the change lol.

    I assume they are coming out before Xmas?

    "Holiday 2020" is the official word. So probably no later than mid November is my guess
  • hoban95
    56034 posts National Treasure
    I will stick with current generation for the forseeable
    Azof wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what i want to do with the console tbh. Not sure i'm ready for the change lol.

    I assume they are coming out before Xmas?

    "Holiday 2020" is the official word. So probably no later than mid November is my guess

    Hmmm.

    First thought is maybe i'll buy one for myself for Xmas. However 500 quid? I dunno about that loooool.
Sign In or Register to comment.