Fifa 21 Beta codes being given at random

Covkilla91mob
2032 posts Fans' Favourite
So I have to say this random code stuff must be a thing as my friend who has played 0 fut got a beta and myself and many others get 0 codes even tho we played each 1 and played 1000s more games this title.

Why is this a thing just give players that play more the beta as they will provide more feedback as my friends not even going to play it or even have time 😂😂😂😂also see so many getting the beta on more than one email on accounts they own like wth do EA do this for anyway should be open at this level imo.

Battlefield- Open beta

Star Wars -Open Beta

Modern Warfare - Open Beta

NHL -Open Beta

And this game makes more money than all EA games but make 0 open betas for fans to play and give a full feedback effort for once .

Comments

• Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    its not just based on FUT though, last year I got a Volta beta and played 1 game and did not touch it again, hated Volta.

Even if you got a beta code it may be for career or Volta or seasons Ect. It dos not mean you will be in the FUT beta.

I have not got a code this year and to be honest I am not bothered about getting one, the game I would play would bear no resemblance to the final game anyway after the first patch.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Yeah i really don’t get why they don’t have an open beta.... my thinking is because they know the servers will go down.

But for a game like this and with the new data centres they added it makes sense to give them a proper stress test

With like 10-20k people on the beta won’t push them to the limit at all
  • Diggy
    15573 posts World Class
    I’ve got a beta invite every time I haven’t pre ordered & don’t get one when I do coincidence, I think not
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »
    Yeah i really don’t get why they don’t have an open beta.... my thinking is because they know the servers will go down.

But for a game like this and with the new data centres they added it makes sense to give them a proper stress test

With like 10-20k people on the beta won’t push them to the limit at all

Yea I just think it would benefit there game and make more players give feedback meaning maybe better game