Just a lil tip for people that FP buy

SomeLegend
1482 posts Play-Off Hero
seen alot of people say they aren't preordering fifa 21 >:) so il make it a little easier for your conscience
12000 fp = £71.99 with ea access
Fifa 21 = £72.89 with ea access

No brainer in my opinion B)

Comments

• Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    What's the point you're trying to make?
  • Wegonaget
    1063 posts Professional

Do you need everything in life explained to you?
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    Wegonaget wrote: »

I mean yeah, we're all born pretty dumb, gotta learn somewhere
  • Migz1806
    95 posts Park Captain
    Not sure what point he is trying to make either :D
  • Double_D
    1021 posts Professional
    Just chiming in to say that I, too, have no idea the point you are trying to make.
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Wegonaget wrote: »

Bit rude.

To be honest, I'm not sure what he's getting at either
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he’s trying to explain that people who buy FIFA points at this stage of the game are better off with preordering FIFA21. But then on the other hand I don’t know which rational individual might actually in the slightest consider buying FIFA points for FIFA 20.
  • Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move
    No brained
    By the game plus FP is 100+ dollars?

Or pay 71 and buy no points
  • BuZuS
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he's saying that the ultimate Edition comes with 24 rare gold packs which would cost 12K FPs so you're basically paying 90 pence for the game?
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he’s trying to explain that people who buy FIFA points at this stage of the game are better off with preordering FIFA21. But then on the other hand I don’t know which rational individual might actually in the slightest consider buying FIFA points for FIFA 20.

Hence the title for those that buy FP you can justify the purchase of the next installment for practically the same as trying for more cards in 20. And yes people are still buying points because some of us have disposable income and choose to do with it what we like 👍
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    BuZuS wrote: »
    I think he's saying that the ultimate Edition comes with 24 rare gold packs which would cost 12K FPs so you're basically paying 90 pence for the game?

Eureka someone's got it
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

That’s about what the game is worth tbf..
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    SomeLegend wrote: »
    seen alot of people say they aren't preordering fifa 21 >:) so il make it a little easier for your conscience

I don’t buy Fifa points so what you’re stating is based on a false economy.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

That’s about what the game is worth tbf..

Thanks future man
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

arsenal fan that don't read titles shocker
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional

Keep buying your Fifa points 😂 and responding like a child to anyone who says something. I hope you don’t behave like that in real life.
  • Moose Factory
    6364 posts Big Money Move
    I think the title would have been more helpful as "For people still buying FP for FIFA 20."
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

Keep buying your Fifa points 😂 and responding like a child to anyone who says something. I hope you don’t behave like that in real life.

sorry if your stupid i really am just ensure you use protection we don't want any little you's running around
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2020
    I think the title would have been more helpful as "For people still buying FP for FIFA 20."

maybe I thought a forum would have atleast some intelligent people but just seems full of people that hate fifa yet come on here to comment 🤔
  • Stone_cold_tea93

sorry if your stupid i really am just ensure you use protection we don't want any little you's running around

Are you okay?
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you okay?

yep made a thread you came in and made as dumb as all the threads you comment on these forums with the rest of the lemmings following
  • BuZuS
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    sorry if your stupid
    <3
  • Stone_cold_tea93

Are you okay?

yep made a thread you came in and made as dumb as all the threads you comment on these forums with the rest of the lemmings following

You're sentences dont read very well mate. Think before you type.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you okay?

Not your mate no one is Billy.
  • Stone_cold_tea93

Are you okay?

Alright pal. You've had your big man behind a screen moment now. Enjoy your day.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you okay?

Alright pal. You've had your big man behind a screen moment now. Enjoy your day.

you too and I ain't your pal Billy.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    edited August 2020

I might have listened had you used any grammar at all. However, this is how I read it.

‘Sorry, if you’re. Stupid, I really am. Just to ensure you are using protection. We (I can only assume you have a dual personality at this point) don’t want any little yous running around.’

You poor guy 😂
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero

I might have listened had you used any grammar at all. However, this is how I read it.

‘Sorry, if you’re. Stupid, I really am. Just to ensure you are using protection. We (I can only assume you have a dual personality at this point) don’t want any little yous running around.’

You poor guy 😂

nice try but crying at your own attempt is just sad.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional

Are you okay?

I think he was trying to call you ‘Billy No Mates.’ This guy is classic.
  • Stone_cold_tea93

Are you okay?

you too and I ain't your pal Billy.

Okay buddy.