FUT 21 Divsion Rival Change

Mc_chigby
1374 posts Professional
Capping of division rival games you can score from to 30 (like squad battles). At first I thought great, should mean less people quitting or dropping down divisions. But in reality, people could get the 30 matches out the way and then drop divisions or go for objectives.

Hasn't really solved the issue and just made it more frustrating for others. So they'll need to change up the rewards to stop people from dropping down divisions otherwise same problems will occur

Comments

• SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Capping of division rival games you can score from to 30 (like squad battles). At first I thought great, should mean less people quitting or dropping down divisions. But in reality, people could get the 30 matches out the way and then drop divisions or go for objectives.

Hasn't really solved the issue and just made it more frustrating for others. So they'll need to change up the rewards to stop people from dropping down divisions otherwise same problems will occur

Objectives shouldn't be in rivals in the first place. Rivals should be remain a competitive mode where you compete with people in your skill level for rewards.
    We should have a seperate mode for objectives like in fifa 19 where i was done in online friendlies.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    Increase the rewards for higher divisions to give people an incentive to compete there.