No More TOTW?

TW1103
3100 posts National Call-Up
Did I miss something? No TOTW today. Was hoping for one last upgrade for HL Auba

Comments

• phep
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Auba would (should) be a MOTM rather than a TOTW. Really thought we’d see something to replace TOTW this week though...
  • Jpo41
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last year they did MOTM for the FA cup....I was kind of hoping he would be an SBC. I love his POTM card
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, I was also hoping for a deserved Auba MOTM.
  • Doaves
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No marquee matchups last week either?
    I'm assuming none tomorrow.

Still plenty of leagues around the world that are going that could give us some marquee SBC's?
  • JPRM71
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Would be nice if they continued the TOTW Moments theme again.
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Extremely lazy
  • tzinc
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    programmers switching to 21
  • JWNYsg
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    last week was last bro
  • Mogga
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought Ceballos was MoM in the Cup ?
  • spy
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    So TOTW is back but doesn’t look like any threads about it. 93 Salah best card but doesn’t look like his headliner has been upgraded - EA being lazy or have they stopped upgrading them?
  • Drachenfells
    1347 posts Professional
    Totally surprised that tote is back to be honest, headliners and one to watch cards were only for the current season, it's a new season so they will not be upgraded again.
  • Hugoku
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 17
    well, at least there will be a reason to open the packs. I'm saving some (not so great), just in case something comes up on friday. Not holding my breath though. Just waiting to pull the trigger and spend what I have left in coins and club in PIM SBC.

But man, I opened like 80 common gold upgrades last week. I could've got me some totw