FIFA 21 - Deep Dive into Gameplay

Comments

• MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger is hiding in some hole. @EA_Rtas, feedback please :smile: I know you read. Explain us why the game is fundamentally broken and you still lie and make money.
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2020
    Two games in a row i score the winner for elite 3 between 80th and 90th min and the games crashes with no loss glitch. Im sure its not my opponent because he is fkn moving! And of course ive lost the next game by passes, shots and dribbles between my legs LOL. You incompetent idiots and your broken game! When im about to beat your manipulated gameplay... BOOM internel server error. Return money and remove loot boxes for nex gen consoles. Dumbos!!! @EA_Rtas, @EA_Roger C'mon say something about your forum rules and beautiful game. Some day, some day... im waiting this day :smile:
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    classic fifa game... vs low tier player and EA's logic... give him 2 goals HAHAHAH IDIOTS. Every fkn game vs worse player LOL You are joke, guys :) everything will hit you back, i promise :)
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    If you remove team press (every kind of press) and overs**t ball side, add second man press (as agressive as team press but only one player) and maybe this "game" won't be manipulated trash... Now we play vs more than 50% AI. Every game is same broken mess and the result is tied. It doesn't matter who you play with. Gold 3 beats gold 1. Gold 1 beats elite 3... EA logic. Idiots!
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    Where are Zaro and Coriander to answer? Obviously Roger-boy can't...
  • Kokusmilie2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am I the only one who had his latency doubled after the last patch? surely EA are completely clueless about fixing latency and delay since they introduced a freaking patch that DOUBLES INPUT DELAY for no reason in all online modes, I consistently had 48ms before and now I have a 96 - 112ms latency just because they patched, my network conditions haven't changed and are stable. There is absolutely no reason to duplicate delay and it completely breaks the game: it's unplayable now. It was actually enjoyable before this last patch. Get your things together and revert to the last patch EA in terms of network and latency handling.
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    We want a new patch, will it come out today? It is full of bugs, gameplay and unplayable goalkeepers. We are tired
  • vlada_
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Am I the only one who had his latency doubled after the last patch? surely EA are completely clueless about fixing latency and delay since they introduced a freaking patch that DOUBLES INPUT DELAY for no reason in all online modes, I consistently had 48ms before and now I have a 96 - 112ms latency just because they patched, my network conditions haven't changed and are stable. There is absolutely no reason to duplicate delay and it completely breaks the game: it's unplayable now. It was actually enjoyable before this last patch. Get your things together and revert to the last patch EA in terms of network and latency handling.

you can read forums but you cant even read simple patch notes?
    old ping was fake, it was only visual, your latency is the same now as before. it only shows proper ping now
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    EA come on. do you release the patch today?
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    no one responds, moreover you do not provide any more news. when the patch comes out? we all complain
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger The problem is general, the DEFENSES leave holes in the center and do not have the AI ​​to know how to defend, the MIDFIELDS do not cover, you go from attack to defense in a second. only by central way. I installed the latest patch, you have slightly improved the goalkeepers, for the rest little or nothing. You have to do a patch every week or a patch that fixes many bugs and gameplay improvements like in FIFA 20. My advice is to intervene immediately because otherwise we will all switch to PES. All the forums are complaining a lot about the game and these flaws this year.
  • SBaggio59
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To arrange the gameplay of Fifa 21, the work is colossal. Everything is obsolete, everything must be reviewed.
  • Step907
    60 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger But you don't realize how crap defenses are and that the CPU doesn't play soccer. But do you fix it or not? Have you ever seen a football match? Wake up that we are all tired.
  • Leedsalex
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Where is Elland Road?
  • Can we please have the option of altering the zoom and camera height for the new EA Sports Game Cam to mimic how the London Stadium Operates. You can getter a better perspective of the pitch and the passing seems smoother than say when playing at Anfield.
  • gggaki
    1 posts Ball Boy
    LLlyTkaPb wrote: »
    Same sh*t - different year... Doesn't matter how many patches there are, the game is fundamentally broken! Rebounds after perfect tackle, rebounds after save, keeper moving after 22 ai players trying to f**k you up, unresponsiveness, ai tackles, ai blocks, manipulating player stats (Mbappe slower than Fabinho LMAO) and all this in those situations that everyone is familiar with - when the game doesn't let you to win. And it's because matchmaking and dumb management through the years. Worst player in the match gets more help... EA logic LOL Everything should be started form scratch! Every year EA shows the incompetence of their managers. It's time to leave :)

you expressed my feelings so truly.
    will not prolong my EAplay subscription after it ends next week

exactly mine also. this is the most rubbish game i have ever seen or played in my entire gaming life.
    these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ algorithms and bugs make it so annoying and frustrating that i truly wish all of the people that contributed to the development of this PIECE OF ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BRAIN CANCER. i cant wait for PES to and take all your team licenses and you go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bankrupt and homeless you worthless scums. si sa va iau si rasa n pula de developeri ratati din romania care habar n aveti ce inseamna fotbal, pisa-m-as pe voi galben si cu bolta, mizeriilor.