FIFA 21 - Deep Dive into Gameplay

EA_Roger
1305 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 5
rdphlru2fr0p.png

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new pitch notes article diving into going the Gameplay for FIFA 21.

You can read the full article here.

Let us know any thoughts you have about this in this thread.

Thanks,

The FIFA Team.

Comments

• hooligan87
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why can't you add manual control to FUT? Why??? You add a lot of unnecessary things, modes, but ignore the manual control! When will you think about players who don't want to play an easy game? Add a search filter for an opponent with manual control.
  • kantona
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 10
    we need to play weekend league with a friend sitting on the same couch on the same console , similar to playing 2 players on the same team in Rivals online.
    please enable the option to allow my friend sitting beside me to participate in the same weekend league FUT 21 match.
  • SBaggio59
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 12
    Don't forget to considerably increase the reactivity of the "pressing, counter-attack ..." strategies during the match, on PES it works much better.

When the Fifa game starts, there is always the choice of which language to choose; once it has been chosen, do not ask for it again; if a player wants to change the menu language later, they can do so in the language settings. It's so easy to develop, so why bother.

I don't think players change languages every day or every week.

We launch the game and we play, it's magic and fast. :)
  • Fotbal_love_12
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    rdphlru2fr0p.png

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new pitch notes article diving into going the Gameplay for FIFA 21.

You can read the full article here.

Let us know any thoughts you have about this in this thread.

Thanks,

The FIFA Team.

Know this is not right place to post but can you give idea to the team of addition to the upcoming objectives on fifa 20 to re release objective players that a lot of us would have missed like Laporte and stuff and also open up all the upcoming objectives so we could get to level 30 at our pace so that we can get to play with a lot of these tots cards we are now getting before 21. And also decrease the time for squad battles games . I always fall asleep playing squad battle . And if it’s possible any more fine tuning for those of us who can’t get 21 at release. And most players that have transferred can they be updated with new clubs in markets and in packs. Big content before 20 ends so we can have fun with 20 we didn’t have at start to even late game.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As well as summer heat cards make all that have gone permanent like the others with same cost cause really missed out on Fabinho and couple others that would fit the squad
  • shirbavikar
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    OMG! Not another Year. I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

What's Not Good in FIFA 21.

1. Objectives in Rivals.
    2. Skilled based matchmaking in rival
    3. Another toxic year.

4. THERE's NO ONLINE TOURNAMENT MODE.

What's good in FIFA 21

1. Fut events
    2. online drafts
    3. Live FUT Friendlies (If Done correctly)

Anybody who's excited for FIFA 21 is so Stupid.

There's again the same stupidity of RIVAL and FUT Champs.

THE RAGE never forget that. It's gonna be another year of toxicity.

I am not gonna pre-order FIFA 21 I am really Sorry.

• SBaggio59
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 14
    In FUT Rivals mode, EA must ensure that players are playing with players from the same division. It is not normal for a Division 1 to play against much lower levels for example ...

EACH AT ITS LEVEL!
  • I really hope that you fixed the LIGA MX and Latin American leagues problems that we find on career mode.
    On LIGA MX I can't sign with europe players, even if I have money. Or Argentina players and etc. PLEASE FIX THIS!