FIFA 21 - Deep Dive into Gameplay

EA_Roger
1705 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2020
rdphlru2fr0p.png

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new pitch notes article diving into going the Gameplay for FIFA 21.

You can read the full article here.

Let us know any thoughts you have about this in this thread.

Thanks,

The FIFA Team.

Comments

• hooligan87
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why can't you add manual control to FUT? Why??? You add a lot of unnecessary things, modes, but ignore the manual control! When will you think about players who don't want to play an easy game? Add a search filter for an opponent with manual control.
  • kantona
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2020
    we need to play weekend league with a friend sitting on the same couch on the same console , similar to playing 2 players on the same team in Rivals online.
    please enable the option to allow my friend sitting beside me to participate in the same weekend league FUT 21 match.
  • SBaggio59
    414 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2020
    Don't forget to considerably increase the reactivity of the "pressing, counter-attack ..." strategies during the match, on PES it works much better.

When the Fifa game starts, there is always the choice of which language to choose; once it has been chosen, do not ask for it again; if a player wants to change the menu language later, they can do so in the language settings. It's so easy to develop, so why bother.

I don't think players change languages every day or every week.

We launch the game and we play, it's magic and fast. :)
  • Fotbal_love_12
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    rdphlru2fr0p.png

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new pitch notes article diving into going the Gameplay for FIFA 21.

You can read the full article here.

Let us know any thoughts you have about this in this thread.

Thanks,

The FIFA Team.

Know this is not right place to post but can you give idea to the team of addition to the upcoming objectives on fifa 20 to re release objective players that a lot of us would have missed like Laporte and stuff and also open up all the upcoming objectives so we could get to level 30 at our pace so that we can get to play with a lot of these tots cards we are now getting before 21. And also decrease the time for squad battles games . I always fall asleep playing squad battle . And if it’s possible any more fine tuning for those of us who can’t get 21 at release. And most players that have transferred can they be updated with new clubs in markets and in packs. Big content before 20 ends so we can have fun with 20 we didn’t have at start to even late game.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As well as summer heat cards make all that have gone permanent like the others with same cost cause really missed out on Fabinho and couple others that would fit the squad
  • shirbavikar
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    OMG! Not another Year. I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

What's Not Good in FIFA 21.

1. Objectives in Rivals.
    2. Skilled based matchmaking in rival
    3. Another toxic year.

4. THERE's NO ONLINE TOURNAMENT MODE.

What's good in FIFA 21

1. Fut events
    2. online drafts
    3. Live FUT Friendlies (If Done correctly)

Anybody who's excited for FIFA 21 is so Stupid.

There's again the same stupidity of RIVAL and FUT Champs.

THE RAGE never forget that. It's gonna be another year of toxicity.

I am not gonna pre-order FIFA 21 I am really Sorry.

• SBaggio59
    414 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2020
    In FUT Rivals mode, EA must ensure that players are playing with players from the same division. It is not normal for a Division 1 to play against much lower levels for example ...

EACH AT ITS LEVEL!
  • I really hope that you fixed the LIGA MX and Latin American leagues problems that we find on career mode.
    On LIGA MX I can't sign with europe players, even if I have money. Or Argentina players and etc. PLEASE FIX THIS!
  • Will it be the same rubbish as 20 or will you really try to compete with PES?
  • hello i want to know why tere is no israeli flag and israeli natonality outfit ?
    fifa is against racism no ???
    please someone help me
  • TeamExtreme17
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Why no Deep Dive into Career Mode thread???
  • Is this dual play a constant thing? Or is it enabled, me personally I'd like to pick and choose when I go up against 1 or 2 players, preferably when I have a friend online aswell so its 2vs2 just want clarification, as me going up against two players is a bit of a downer on the excitement of fifa 21
  • PLEASE FIX PLAYING AS A GK IN PRO CLUBS. IT'S COMPLETELY BROKEN.
    we post our problem here and on one answer
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/BE-A-PRO-KEEPER-fifa-21-Origin-PC/m-p/9539325#M1859
    please fix this asap I can't even play there anymore.
  • Fix the colour of the grass, every green tone is poor and grey, what have you done?? The grass on fifa 19 and 20 was perfect!
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional
    u-nike23 wrote: »
    Fix the colour of the grass, every green tone is poor and grey, what have you done?? The grass on fifa 19 and 20 was perfect!

The grass doesn't look right. This is true.
  • First the game was amazing and fun, it kept me on the edge of my seat all game. Every mistake was punished so you really had to focus. Maybe the finishing of everyone was alittle to good but thats it. Game was amazing and fun even when you were losing.
    Then this patch happend and now its BORING... its like fifa 20 and that game was complete crap. I didnt pay 150 euro for the same game that i didnt like... Change it back with maybe a nerf of the finishing please..
  • PerfectionCat
    49 posts Park Captain
    Before title update # 3, player career mode was fun.
    However, the game has become completely uninteresting since it was updated to title update # 3.
    Not all people want to play in difficult modes.
    Some people feel free to enjoy soccer with their favorite team.
    I'm convinced that I'm not good at playing.
    But my favorite player can't be as bad as I am.
  • Has anyone had a problem with career mode fifa21 the background colour changing on the main screen? I can only take a team to the 9th of August and then the colour changes from blue and black to a green/white and blacK? It’s only career mode, I’ve installed the game 2 times
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2020
    Same sh*t - different year... Doesn't matter how many patches there are, the game is fundamentally broken! Rebounds after perfect tackle, rebounds after save, keeper moving after 22 ai players trying to f**k you up, unresponsiveness, ai tackles, ai blocks, manipulating player stats (Mbappe slower than Fabinho LMAO) and all this in those situations that everyone is familiar with - when the game doesn't let you to win. And it's because matchmaking and dumb management through the years. Worst player in the match gets more help... EA logic LOL Everything should be started form scratch! Every year EA shows the incompetence of their managers. It's time to leave :)
  • LLlyTkaPb
    66 posts Park Captain
    Same sh*t - different year... Doesn't matter how many patches there are, the game is fundamentally broken! Rebounds after perfect tackle, rebounds after save, keeper moving after 22 ai players trying to f**k you up, unresponsiveness, ai tackles, ai blocks, manipulating player stats (Mbappe slower than Fabinho LMAO) and all this in those situations that everyone is familiar with - when the game doesn't let you to win. And it's because matchmaking and dumb management through the years. Worst player in the match gets more help... EA logic LOL Everything should be started form scratch! Every year EA shows the incompetence of their managers. It's time to leave :)

you expressed my feelings so truly.
    will not prolong my EAplay subscription after it ends next week
  • For the time being, fix the slow response to pass requests in player career mode.
    I often think that there is no response to the request and request it again.
    As a result, the returned ball may be kicked in an unexpected direction.
  • @EA_Roger When are we getting these title updates released to the consoles? We've yet to even have the previous title update released to PS4/Xbox and yet the PC just got the latest update. What's going on? Why has there been ZERO communication on this??
  • blue166
    1051 posts Professional
    ^ This...
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    I'm on Xbox and I got the update yesterday. How I expected - same broken "thing". The game is not fair... I want to play vs same level players. I don't want match making manipulation. I don't want gameplay manipulation. Every game 22 ai players try to tie the game. Even a monkey can ties up a pro I some games on that broken mess. I'm gold 1/ elite 3 and div 1 title player on online seasons so I know that the best players are the best every year because they know when to press every button. They don't watch the animations because they are broken and not relevant but what about the rest of us. I can't do anything when may opponents ai difficulty changes to ultimate and they pressure me all the time without he doing anything while my ai players are looking the sky and my selected player is twice slower because the game manipulates players stats. And the clowns will be silent because they know this is true and can't do anything. Incompetent greedy management! Shut that farce down!
  • MartinKusev
    72 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Roger, why are you so quiet? Explain why the game is so broken, unfair and toxic. Explain why 90% of your community hates your game. Tell them about how you manipulate the game. Incompetent even as liars tho... FIERD!!! ALL!!! ASAP!!! You don't deserve a penny for that broken trash you called a football simulator! To all greedy managers - Some day your kids will buy fifa points and open packs... Think about that :)
  • I have an advice that, in my opinion, would help EA to improve the game.
    ASK FOR THE CONSULTANCY OF REAL PLAYERS WHEN DEVELOPING THE AI.
    It doesn't need to be CR, Messi, Zidane or any world class player. It doesn't need to go that far.

Any player, I mean ANY PLAYER IN THE WORLD would know better than FIFA AI how to position in the field.

I'm 100% sure that all DMF in the world would agree that the DMF should step in the box when defending, instead of just let the attacker do what they want, like they do on FIFA.

It's just doesn't make sense, how can a player that has a defensive mindset just forfeit the dispute when the ball gets close to their box? It's STUPID.
  • Same sh*t - different year... Doesn't matter how many patches there are, the game is fundamentally broken! Rebounds after perfect tackle, rebounds after save, keeper moving after 22 ai players trying to f**k you up, unresponsiveness, ai tackles, ai blocks, manipulating player stats (Mbappe slower than Fabinho LMAO) and all this in those situations that everyone is familiar with - when the game doesn't let you to win. And it's because matchmaking and dumb management through the years. Worst player in the match gets more help... EA logic LOL Everything should be started form scratch! Every year EA shows the incompetence of their managers. It's time to leave :)

This is 100% facts it’s almost like they don’t understand football or physics? They also need to rework agile jockey it’s basically retarted how a player can jockey and change direction faster than how mbappe can sprint. Jockeying should be like ads in call of duty it should be about precision and not speed the fundamentals of football are backwards in this game. I might start a petition for developers that actually watch football to make the game
  • Same sh*t - different year... Doesn't matter how many patches there are, the game is fundamentally broken! Rebounds after perfect tackle, rebounds after save, keeper moving after 22 ai players trying to f**k you up, unresponsiveness, ai tackles, ai blocks, manipulating player stats (Mbappe slower than Fabinho LMAO) and all this in those situations that everyone is familiar with - when the game doesn't let you to win. And it's because matchmaking and dumb management through the years. Worst player in the match gets more help... EA logic LOL Everything should be started form scratch! Every year EA shows the incompetence of their managers. It's time to leave :)

This is 100% facts it’s almost like they don’t understand football or physics? They also need to rework agile jockey it’s basically retarted how a player can jockey and change direction faster than how mbappe can sprint. Jockeying should be like ads in call of duty it should be about precision and not speed the fundamentals of football are backwards in this game. I might start a petition for developers that actually watch football to make the game

• Where do we leave actually feedback that gets addressed? Because in the patches that you guys release are always 90% of stuff that no one complains about like where exactly are you getting that feedback?