POTM Michail Antonio 85 SBC Out Now.

DFC1983
1313 posts Professional
edited August 2020
81 rated team and 1 EPL player required.

Comments

• Tboon
    4931 posts Big Money Move
    85 rated.... dont even usable as fodder.
  • Prettyfly
    891 posts Professional
    Done ✅ v cheap so why not needs a dead eye on him and you have a more than useable player Even if as a sub
  • DFC1983
    1313 posts Professional
    Did him as well just to clear out my untradeable players stuck on the unassigned list. :D
  • Boysie91
    15549 posts World Class
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Done ✅ v cheap so why not needs a dead eye on him and you have a more than useable player Even if as a sub

If you use him as a sub chem styles do nothing
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Your squad needs to be pretty poor in order for him to be usable
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    I have the best team in the world. He’s usable for sure. Gonna break so many controllers this weekend with my meta team. 😆

4033-EA9-F-5667-42-DB-A0-FA-38-C2-B5-E9-CBBD.jpg
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    I have the best team in the world. He’s usable for sure. Gonna break so many controllers this weekend with my meta team. 😆

I've got a 3-4-3 with
    Fab
    Baby Rio, PIM Bobby, Oggy
    TOTWM Arnie, FB Mascerano, PIM Lamps, TOTS Felipe
    POTM Antonio, CONMEBOL Tevez, TOTS Payet
  • TW1103
    To be fair, stats-wise, the actual card isn't that bad. Just the rating is. He has more IG Stats than HL Auba, which I currently use in my main team
  • ChappellRovers
    edited August 2020
    TW1103 wrote: »

I've got a 3-4-3 with
    Fab

Damn you win!! Thats awesome 😍😍. I hate Payet though for how he treated us with downing his tools. 😆.
  • TW1103

I've got a 3-4-3 with
    Fab

Damn you win!! Thats awesome 😍😍. I hate Payet though for how he treated us with downing his tools. 😆.

I only recently got over it. I watched a video of his best moments for us, and realised the hate is just a waste of energy, and I just want to enjoy the good bits
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2020
    Just logged in to find a free 100k pack for watching a Summer Cup stream. Did this with the untradeable dupes from the pack, so literally free. Suspect he’s going to be an absolute tank who plays above his stats.
  • ChappellRovers

I've got a 3-4-3 with
    Fab

I only recently got over it. I watched a video of his best moments for us, and realised the hate is just a waste of energy, and I just want to enjoy the good bits

Fair enough, hopefully i can do the same. Might watch a video of his best bits for WH too 🙂
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero

No self respecting hammers fan would have fat Frank anywhere near their team.
  • ChappellRovers
    Gainzy wrote: »

No self respecting hammers fan would have fat Frank anywhere near their team.

Lol.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    85 pointless
  • Prettyfly
    891 posts Professional
    Clemster wrote: »

Your squad needs to be pretty poor in order for him to be usable

92 ratedsquad 😉 it’s all about fun and having players you wouldn’t normally use. Scored 2 goals and an assist game 1
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it, played him in squad battles, surprisingly good to be honest, will make my fun mess-about friendly team.
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    And no TOTW. Extremely lazy.