Greenwood

Mossup
1385 posts Professional
Apparently Mason Greenwood is going to get a Europa RTTF sbc according to Discovery.fut
Not sure when the hell this could be released as United are playing tomo.

Comments

• MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most likely tomorrow given that the EL restarts then. It doesn't matter that people will be able to complete the SBC after the match result as everyone knows he's 100% getting another upgrade anyway.

I expect him to get at least a couple of upgrades if he does get released.
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    True. Just remembered they’re 5-0 up
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Expect it on Thursday after the match so he won't get a upgrade for beating LASK, it will already be included.
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Expect it on Thursday after the match so he won't get a upgrade for beating LASK, it will already be included.

Yeah I thought that too. No way is EA going to drop a card and then give an upgrade half way through the SBC's life.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite

That's also a good shout actually. But would also make sense to release it the night that the competition returns.
  • Tboon
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Still no sbc :(
  • mypetfrog
    Yup, tomorrow so they don't have to upgrade him. Tight fisted w*'s.
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    EA has been really generous lately but they have a limit. They wont release a 93 Greenwood and then upgraded to 94 the same day
  • Joe_the_chef22
    989 posts Professional
    half time sbc tonight ?
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    half time sbc tonight ?

It supposed to be in like 5-10 mins
  • Joe_the_chef22
    989 posts Professional
    utd play at 8.00 so 8.45 but looking at the pack cant see it now EA tight till the end
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Wow united have been lacklustre to watch so far
  • erdhfdsjh
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mypetfrog wrote: »

What's the difference if there's a 93ish now or a 94ish later? You're grasping for any reason to confirm your opinion of EA.
  • mypetfrog
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »

What's the difference if there's a 93ish now or a 94ish later? You're grasping for any reason to confirm your opinion of EA.

No grasping required. A long-formed opinion, well substantiated by the past few months of FUT :)
  • erdhfdsjh
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »

No grasping required. A long-formed opinion, well substantiated by the past few months of FUT :)

You may well be right, I might also agree with you :), but that was not an argument for it.
  • Tjahr
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lets face it, there will not be a rttf Grenwood 😪 t'was just another false rumour...
  • mypetfrog
    edited August 2020
    Objective on Friday perhaps? Not too bothered really, it just means I'm running out of excuses not to do the Pogba SBC 😂
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    The source is usually quite reliable. Have got plenty of previous releases correct.
    It’ll be quite a shame if he doesn’t get released. I imagine it’d be a cracking card.
  • mathewsjino
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Expect a 92 rated card. So if they win three matches as expected Greenwood can be 95 rated one.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully this Friday right?
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    100% ea won’t realise this as a objective 😂😂 if it’s not out today at 6 then it might well be a objective
  • Tjahr
    Mossup wrote: »
    The source is usually quite reliable. Have got plenty of previous releases correct.
    It’ll be quite a shame if he doesn’t get released. I imagine it’d be a cracking card.

You say they got plenty, but did they get all od them correct?
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tjahr wrote: »

Yes
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    I’ve just thought then, last weeks objective was a champions league rttf it would make sence if this weeks was a europa league rttf
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional

Most of the ones I’ve seen.
    Have a look: discovery.fut on instagram
  • EekAlaska
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    100% ea won’t realise this as a objective 😂😂 if it’s not out today at 6 then it might well be a objective

Contradictory statement...
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Not really , I’m saying I highly doubt it’ll be a objective , but at the same time I’m saying if it’s not out at 6 via sbc, it’s looking likely it could be a objective player
  • Tjahr
    HyperOCD wrote: »

Yes

Then i will continue to look forward to my better Greenwood 😀😀
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up

Not really , I’m saying I highly doubt it’ll be a objective , but at the same time I’m saying if it’s not out at 6 via sbc, it’s looking likely it could be a objective player

"100% won't" = highly doubt?
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Team Sam wrote: »

"100% won't" = highly doubt?
    Yeah