just matched a pro in fut champs

i realise this is august before anyone starts lol

matched tyyfifa who players for elevensports

guy obv wasnt playing for his life or anything but these guys are on another level when pressing and covering

add in the 99 rate`ds he had it was dire

i know people says its august but after my first 15 games all ive had is elite and top 100s familar faces

Comments

• Th3DirtyPriest
    1205 posts Professional
    What was the score? Did he drag back to death
  • Professor
    4261 posts National Call-Up
    Only sweats left in WL. I faced 4 guys I regularly play in rivals D1 within my first 10 games
  • What was the score? Did he drag back to death

beat him 3-2. thats currently his only loss right now

he was actually not many drag backs but loved a step over
  • Professor wrote: »
    Only sweats left in WL. I faced 4 guys I regularly play in rivals D1 within my first 10 games

aye its very tedious mate

famillar faces all over the place right now
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    Professor wrote: »

aye its very tedious mate

famillar faces all over the place right now

True. I swear to you every WL I play a guy whose club is named Never give up. I always score first, one or two goals and he always comes back and beats me
  • turns out tyy eu finished 35th in the world with 29-1 lol

pity after beating him and 3 other top players i can then go and loose on pens twice to gold 2 players lmfao
  • DFC1983
    1313 posts Professional
    Rivals is far more sweaty than WL right now. As a mid-division player who's been relegated to 8 thanks to relegators dropping down, I face a lot more similar ranked players in WL compared with Rivals.
  • DFC1983 wrote: »
    Rivals is far more sweaty than WL right now. As a mid-division player who's been relegated to 8 thanks to relegators dropping down, I face a lot more similar ranked players in WL compared with Rivals.

just played a guy in div 1 there
    99 ronaldo. r96 and pele 98 up front
    i swear those really high rated players esp everytime u tackle them the ball falls back to them