DLuiz SBC

Saiber_Summia
1537 posts Play-Off Hero
edited August 2
Still extremely expensive. Worth to throw in all the fodders collected until now to replace prime Desailly?
Or better to buy a mid version of VVD?
Post edited by Saiber_Summia on

Comments

• Saiber_Summia
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still extremely expensive. Worth to throw in all the fodders collected until now to replace prime Desailly?
    Or better to buy a mid version of VVD?

Anyone want to share an opinion? Thanks!
  • Dannyh328
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve heard prime desailly isn’t that good this year, I’ve used 83 david luiz as a temporary and I was pretty impressed how well he’s playing at this stage of the game , I’ve not played with either but I’m gonna have a calculated guess that David is a lot better and worth it
  • Saiber_Summia
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    I’ve heard prime desailly isn’t that good this year, I’ve used 83 david luiz as a temporary and I was pretty impressed how well he’s playing at this stage of the game , I’ve not played with either but I’m gonna have a calculated guess that David is a lot better and worth it

Thanks!

More inputs? 😉
  • NucksNation
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s definitely a good card if you need a CB. I’ve him partnered with Militao and AWB.

Very quick and the only CB that our muscles SH ibra for me. So that should say a lot.

The only thing is that sometimes he gets caught chasing down a striker but which CB doesn’t with 99pace
  • rezyy
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    One of my best sbc’s so glad I done it
  • Riotiga
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Better than VVD bday and on par with moments Ramos for me
  • NinthFall
    1755 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok so so I missed his FB and spent the rest of Fifa regretting not having the money to do it. So when the SH came out I did him instantly.

He's decent, but not that good.

I've faced him multiple times I don't think or feel he makes the same impact as his FB at the time. The current strikers are boosted af so that could play a factor, but even using him myself he doesn't seem anything special. There are many cheaper CBs you can buy off the market that will have the same impact. IMHO not worth the price.
  • FUT_Moe
    1156 posts Professional
    One of the top 3 CBs in the game, the other 2 are TOTSSF Ramos and TOTSSF/TOTY VVD.
  • Purplejacket
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    Very good
  • Gnomenclature
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Best center back ive used besides Pim Cannavaro.

Flashback militoa and tots varane in the reserves.
  • FrankFrank
    3815 posts National Call-Up
    I have him next to Kimpembe and I dont see myself changing my cbs. He is ridiculous good.
  • Hannayiom
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him alongside TOTSSF VVD and he's fantastic. I sold PIM Rio as I found Luiz better.