Stamina

Can anyone explain why every player in my team which are all on full stamina at the start of the game are all drained by half time when I am playing balanced/balanced?
This happens to every few games. I even quit a game last night leading 2-1 at half time because my team were dead on their feet and knew there was no way I would able to compete in the 2nd half

Comments

• Gromit
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Agrressive interceptions
    Team press
    Overload ball side

Using any of those? There are some things that really hit stamina badly.
  • Don’t think so but if I am it’s not intentional. I have noticed that overload ball side come up on screen before but not even sure how you activate it. Is it something activated in-play?
  • Gromit
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t think so but if I am it’s not intentional. I have noticed that overload ball side come up on screen before but not even sure how you activate it. Is it something activated in-play?

Its a D Pad tactic and I think it does drain stamina badly, possibly more so if used in conjunction with one of the other tactics mentioned.
  • AvalanJ
    1009 posts Professional
    A freaking mess...

They tried to balance OP high pressing but like everything EA from one extreme to another and now it's also become a bug that it could even be activated from opponent side without you initiating any type of press whether on the fly or from pause screen.
  • NucksNation
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not necessary your tactics.
    I know when opponent does team press and constant pressure and so on, your players drain for no reason. Simply being pressed I guess but opponents stamina doesn’t get effected as much.
    I sometimes get a sub notification before halftime when that happens

It’s been going on for while now