London is RED

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Aubameyang Penalty - it was a clear foul by Azpiliqueta.

Aubameyang second goal - was not under the influence of a bad refereeing decision

Azpiliqueta, Pulisic and Pedro injuries were self sustained and neither were resulted from Arsenal fouls.

Kovacic second yellow was harsh (now you know how it feels to get a wrong decision against your club) but did not directly influence the outcome of the game.

Arsenal played the better football. End of!

The foul for which penalty was given started outside the box,, but no, he has to go down inside, n as a ref appointed by FA, he won't use his brain

Kovacic was the best midfielder on the pitch,,don't understand the point that his sending off didn't matter,, mayb u don't understand the dynamics of football,, 10 v 11 is always a test regardless of players
  • abhreebhu_45
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Still only one London club will be in the UCL next year, and they're blue 💙

Us Gooners will sit back and enjoy our trophy. At least you got runners up medals, eh.

It’s the taking part that matters right! 😂 😂 😂

Yeah enjoy auba's exit next month,Arteta's sacking next year
  • abhreebhu_45
    That has to be the worst officiating I have ever seen in any league that claims to be ‘top league”. As rigged as a Fifa game.

It wasn’t in a league you donut.

Donut? Horrendous patter from someone who doesn’t think a sending off has any potential effect on the outcome of a game. Probably the most idiotic statement you’re ever likely to see.

😂,,, quality dumb
  • FifaProDK
    1014 posts Professional
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Us Gooners will sit back and enjoy our trophy. At least you got runners up medals, eh.

Sort of is, they get paid you don't just for being in it. Sucks to be red huh?

(I'm neither)

Yes, it absolutely sucks to have won the FACUP for the 14th time. 😂 what you on!

Blue get's paid to be in CL, Red don't. Get it now?
  • BadSeedsFC
    1352 posts Professional
    COYG! ⚽️ ⚡️
  • NinthFall
    1755 posts Fans' Favourite

Aubameyang second goal - was not under the influence of a bad refereeing decision

Azpiliqueta, Pulisic and Pedro injuries were self sustained and neither were resulted from Arsenal fouls.

Kovacic second yellow was harsh (now you know how it feels to get a wrong decision against your club) but did not directly influence the outcome of the game.

The foul for which penalty was given started outside the box,, but no, he has to go down inside, n as a ref appointed by FA, he won't use his brain

Kovacic was the best midfielder on the pitch,,don't understand the point that his sending off didn't matter,, mayb u don't understand the dynamics of football,, 10 v 11 is always a test regardless of players

Azpi would've gotten a red for it especially if it started outside the box, being the last defender after all
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional

😂 Arsenal FC FA Cup winners 2020 COYG. Would you like some chips to go with your salt?
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    edited August 2

(I'm neither)

Yes, it absolutely sucks to have won the FACUP for the 14th time. 😂 what you on!

Reds get paid to be in Europa League too. You’re so salty I could use you to grit my driveway this winter 😆
  • abhreebhu_45
    NinthFall wrote: »

Azpi would've gotten a red for it especially if it started outside the box, being the last defender after all

It was not a proper push,, or slide,,, wasn't either auba through on goal,, there was a tussle,, n yes he might hv got a red for that,, still not a penalty
  • abhreebhu_45

😂 Arsenal FC FA Cup winners 2020 COYG. Would you like some chips to go with your salt?

Enjoy the cup mate,, that's what ur club has been reduced to,,,a proper mediocre mid table, cup winning side, that r hopeful of winning the league in aug-oct,, pray for top 4 in nov-dec,, ask for manager's head in jan-feb,,, the cycle has been going on for a decade,,, have fun
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional

Enjoy the cup mate,, that's what ur club has been reduced to,,,a proper mediocre mid table, cup winning side, that r hopeful of winning the league in aug-oct,, pray for top 4 in nov-dec,, ask for manager's head in jan-feb,,, the cycle has been going on for a decade,,, have fun

So salty 😂 COYG FA Cup Winners 2020. Enjoy ‘taking part’ in the champions league next season 😆 COYG FA Cup Winners 2020
  • MUFC_420
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    So is Manchester, always has been and always will be. Regardless of league standings or current form.

I find it amusing when city fans try and say Manchester is blue 🤣

“Forget how much better the other team currently is, we da best” :D

You completely missed the point. Isn't about who's currently the best. Manchester is red.
  • FifaProDK
    1014 posts Professional
    edited August 2

(I'm neither)

Reds get paid to be in Europa League too. You’re so salty I could use you to grit my driveway this winter 😆

They get paid much less though to be in Euro league.

I'm not salty at all. I don't care about any of the teams.

• Rossco160715
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arsenal will remain a top 8 team with an outside chance of winning a cup, pending referee assistance, whilst Chelsea will claim their rightful place in the Champions League and chasing titles.
  • TH14228
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congrats to Arsenal. I think Chelsea fans can find solace that while Arsenal found their way into the Europe League Chelsea can look forward to the Champions League next year. Officiating was terrible, Auba was amazing, Chelsea got top 4 and Arsenal gets a trophy. Everyone can be fairly happy with the end result.
    Since when did top 4 become as good as winning a trophy? I remember we used to get slated during the trophy draught for consistently finishing in top 4.

This is so true.

• GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    Arsenal will remain a top 8 team with an outside chance of winning a cup, pending referee assistance, whilst Chelsea will claim their rightful place in the Champions League and chasing titles.

😂 so salty. Popcorn on aisle 4?
  • SimenHP
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    TH14228 wrote: »
    Congrats to Arsenal. I think Chelsea fans can find solace that while Arsenal found their way into the Europe League Chelsea can look forward to the Champions League next year. Officiating was terrible, Auba was amazing, Chelsea got top 4 and Arsenal gets a trophy. Everyone can be fairly happy with the end result.
    Since when did top 4 become as good as winning a trophy? I remember we used to get slated during the trophy draught for consistently finishing in top 4.

This is so true.

Not true at all. The trophy is just a trophy and you don't gain much from winning FA cup. But being in CL give teams much more money then EL does, especially if you get far in the cup. + More world class players want to join a CL team compared to EL + If you win CL you will be crowned the best team in the world
  • Martin1905
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never a penalty in a million years. The 'foul' if there was one started way outside the box and Aubameyang decided to stay on his feet until inside the box before he decided to fall over like a girl.

His second goal there is a blatant foul on Christensen in the build up.

The Kovacic red card is a disgrace.

Ridiculous hand ballby their goalkeeper near the end. Not even a replay.

That referee is as bent as they come and should never, ever referee a Chelsea game again.

• GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    Martin1905 wrote: »
    Never a penalty in a million years. The 'foul' if there was one started way outside the box and Aubameyang decided to stay on his feet until inside the box before he decided to fall over like a girl.

That referee is as bent as they come and should never, ever referee a Chelsea game again.

😂 I love reading these kind of opinions makes it even more satisfying when you win and the fans get all butt hurt 😭 Great win. Great FA CUP final. Great refereeing. COYG 😆
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »

This is so true.

Not true at all. The trophy is just a trophy and you don't gain much from winning FA cup. But being in CL give teams much more money then EL does, especially if you get far in the cup. + More world class players want to join a CL team compared to EL + If you win CL you will be crowned the best team in the world

You gain a trophy 🏆 😂
  • Martin1905
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    R

😂 I love reading these kind of opinions makes it even more satisfying when you win and the fans get all butt hurt 😭 Great win. Great FA CUP final. Great refereeing. COYG 😆

Just stating facts mate. As soon as the ref was announced we knew what would happen. I could show you countless posts from various forums about it. It's so blatant it's laughable.

It's a real shame you cant post links on here, theres a twitter page called Chelsea France TV:EN, if you or anyone else can be bothered have a look. They have a thread on all the ridiculous decisions that man have given against us in the last couple of years. Its absolutely disgraceful.

Genuinely not bothered about yesterday, I'm a season ticket holder for 20 plus years, the FA cup is ALL about the day out at Wembley.

If I could have gone it would have been the biggest game of the season for me but not being able to go changed everything. Couldn't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it.

Anyway, enjoy the Europa league.
  • FUT_Moe
    1156 posts Professional

This is so true.

You gain a trophy 🏆 😂

The only trophy that Arsenal is capable of and reduced to, in a decade of mediocrity and disappointment, with more of the latter to come. Yes Chelsea did not win this trophy this time, so fair play to you (regardless of the factors leading to the outcome), but lest you forget that Chelsea had a trophy laden decade, and in fact, a trophy laden couple of decades. Most successful English team during this decade, and absolutely, the best team in London. There is a lot of optimisim and positivity surrounding the club now and we will only get better, and will for sure compete for the top honours, unlike Arsenal.

Enjoy your moment and show a little humility ;)
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    R

Just stating facts mate. As soon as the ref was announced we knew what would happen. I could show you countless posts from various forums about it. It's so blatant it's laughable.

It's a real shame you cant post links on here, theres a twitter page called Chelsea France TV:EN, if you or anyone else can be bothered have a look. They have a thread on all the ridiculous decisions that man have given against us in the last couple of years. Its absolutely disgraceful.

Genuinely not bothered about yesterday, I'm a season ticket holder for 20 plus years, the FA cup is ALL about the day out at Wembley.

If I could have gone it would have been the biggest game of the season for me but not being able to go changed everything. Couldn't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it.

Anyway, enjoy the Europa league.

I’ll enjoy the europa league 😊

You enjoy a trophy less summer 😝

But for now I’ll enjoy the FA Cup victory. :smile:
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    edited August 2
    FUT_Moe wrote: »

This is so true.

You gain a trophy 🏆 😂

The only trophy that Arsenal is capable of and reduced to, in a decade of mediocrity and disappointment, with more of the latter to come. Yes Chelsea did not win this trophy this time, so fair play to you (regardless of the factors leading to the outcome), but lest you forget that Chelsea had a trophy laden decade, and in fact, a trophy laden couple of decades. Most successful English team during this decade, and absolutely, the best team in London. There is a lot of optimisim and positivity surrounding the club now and we will only get better, and will for sure compete for the top honours, unlike Arsenal.

Enjoy your moment and show a little humility ;)

You enjoy your optimism and positivity. I’ll enjoy having beaten an inferior side in the FA Cup final. And I’ll enjoy it when we beat you again next season. COYG.
  • NinthFall
    1755 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2

Arsenal have been given 3 pens all season. Don't talk to us about referee assistance.

Face the facts, Arsenal was the better team yesterday. It has literally nothing to do with the referee, he wasn't even bad as they usually are. Unbiased opinion. Your players were constantly late to the ball and y'all try to cry about a pen that was a pen, should've been a red too. You werent fit to play the game, nor were you ready for the battle
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    NinthFall wrote: »

Arsenal have been given 3 pens all season. Don't talk to us about referee assistance.

Face the facts, Arsenal was the better team yesterday. It has literally nothing to do with the referee, he wasn't even bad as they usually are. Unbiased opinion. Your players were constantly late to the ball and y'all try to cry about a pen that was a pen, should've been a red too

Look, bless them for trying ⛅️

They’re making an effort to make themselves feel better after losing to the better side. It’s the same reason people post about how there’s the (s) word in Fifa, when there clearly isn’t. No one likes to admit when they/their team don’t do a good enough job. They’ll find every reason to blame it on everything but themselves/their team.

They’ll also say anything possible to try and make fans of the winners feel down. ‘We’re better than you!’, ‘This is all your capable of’, ‘enjoy the europa league.’

Simply put, they’re too slow and of weak mind to understand that you can’t get someone down about their team or their future prospects when:

1. The team they support just won the biggest tournament trophy in England.

2. They had to beat the previous year’s cup winners and another top team in the last two games to win it.

ARSENAL FC FA Cup Winners 2020.

COYG!
  • TH14228

This is so true.

And like the post I agreed with, Arsenal were ridiculed for finishing 4th for the reasons you stated, now it’s the hold grail 🙄

• TH14228

Ah well.
  • Bobo23
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2

This is so true.

And like the post I agreed with, Arsenal were ridiculed for finishing 4th for the reasons you stated, now it’s the hold grail 🙄
    The thing you have to remember is, Chelsea lost their best player last summer and had a transfer ban. That's why a top 4 place is such an achievement this season. Any other season, a top 4 place alone for Chelsea would be a failure.
  • TH14228

This is so true.

The thing you have to remember is, Chelsea lost their best player last summer and had a transfer ban. That's why a top 4 place is such an achievement this season. Any other season, a top 4 place alone for Chelsea would be a failure.

Likewise for Arsenal when we had qualified every year after losing top players and having less money to spend on top players to compete for the league title, as we self financed the new stadium. The fact we still qualified was laughed at by people outside of Arsenal.

Top 4 for me wasn’t the aim, it was the minimum but clearly that’s been a problem in recent years.

This discussion has been closed.