London is RED

NinthFall
1755 posts Fans' Favourite
CONGRATS ARSENAL

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    13362 posts Has That Special Something
    There's a reason why match officials are only supposed to officiate one FA cup final.
  • TW1103
    2948 posts National Call-Up
    One of the most biased refereeing performances I have seen for a while
  • JPRM71
    3155 posts National Call-Up
    How Arsenal have won that I’ll never know. They are awful
  • GULAG
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fixed! the ref was all for arsenal and even if he wasn't he's decision were a joke, he shouldn't be allowed to ref another final till 2100.
  • MUFC_420
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    So is Manchester, always has been and always will be. Regardless of league standings or current form.

I find it amusing when city fans try and say Manchester is blue 🤣
  • tommyboyo
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah, it was already 2-1 when Chelsea were reduced to 10, so hard to really blame the ref.

Arsenal actually played really well considering the current rather limited personal they have available.

They also needed that win much more than Chelsea and it showed a bit.
  • Rossco160715
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    That has to be the worst officiating I have ever seen in any league that claims to be ‘top league”. As rigged as a Fifa game.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    That has to be the worst officiating I have ever seen in any league that claims to be ‘top league”. As rigged as a Fifa game.

Pls, don’t say that. In Serie A all Giubentus matches are stolen even more. And not only one: ALL!
  • NinthFall
    1755 posts Fans' Favourite
    There's a reason why match officials are only supposed to officiate one FA cup final.

Azpi red 🤔
  • GULAG
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Bobo23
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 1
    Still only one London club will be in the UCL next year, and they're blue 💙
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    Bobo23 wrote: »

Us Gooners will sit back and enjoy our trophy. At least you got runners up medals, eh.

It’s the taking part that matters right! 😂 😂 😂
  • JWNYsg
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congratulations 𝐅or well deserved win from a Chelsea fan
  • Izzy2K17
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    So is Manchester, always has been and always will be. Regardless of league standings or current form.

I find it amusing when city fans try and say Manchester is blue 🤣

“Forget how much better the other team currently is, we da best” :D
  • tzinc
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am sure we will find out in a few years REFS in La Liga and PL were bought and paid for
  • FUT_Moe
    1156 posts Professional
    Congrats to Arsenal from a Chelsea fan. That was a very poor "referee" performance though.

Overall, I think we had a great season considering the circumstances, and things will only get better starting from next season. London maybe red tonight, but London is always BLUE otherwise ;)
  • FifaProDK
    1014 posts Professional

Us Gooners will sit back and enjoy our trophy. At least you got runners up medals, eh.

Sort of is, they get paid you don't just for being in it. Sucks to be red huh?

(I'm neither)
  • truegunn3r
    10277 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2
    Aubameyang Penalty - it was a clear foul by Azpiliqueta.

Aubameyang second goal - was not under the influence of a bad refereeing decision

Azpiliqueta, Pulisic and Pedro injuries were self sustained and neither were resulted from Arsenal fouls.

Kovacic second yellow was harsh (now you know how it feels to get a wrong decision against your club) but did not directly influence the outcome of the game.

Arsenal played the better football. End of!
  • truegunn3r
    edited August 2

It wasn’t in a league you donut.
  • ContraCode64
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    Deserved win for Arsenal, but there's no escaping the fact that the officiating was appalling, regardless of how much it shaped the outcome.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1112 posts Professional
    Congrats to Arsenal. I think Chelsea fans can find solace that while Arsenal found their way into the Europe League Chelsea can look forward to the Champions League next year. Officiating was terrible, Auba was amazing, Chelsea got top 4 and Arsenal gets a trophy. Everyone can be fairly happy with the end result.
  • truegunn3r
    edited August 2
    Congrats to Arsenal. I think Chelsea fans can find solace that while Arsenal found their way into the Europe League Chelsea can look forward to the Champions League next year. Officiating was terrible, Auba was amazing, Chelsea got top 4 and Arsenal gets a trophy. Everyone can be fairly happy with the end result.
    Since when did top 4 become as good as winning a trophy? I remember we used to get slated during the trophy draught for consistently finishing in top 4.
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Sort of is, they get paid you don't just for being in it. Sucks to be red huh?

(I'm neither)

Yes, it absolutely sucks to have won the FACUP for the 14th time. 😂 what you on!
  • Rossco160715
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »

It wasn’t in a league you donut.

Donut? Horrendous patter from someone who doesn’t think a sending off has any potential effect on the outcome of a game. Probably the most idiotic statement you’re ever likely to see.
  • Bobo23
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let's just be fair, yes congrats to you Arsenal fans for winning yesterday. But overall heading into next season, you'd much rather be in Chelsea's shoes than Arsenal's.

Werner, Ziyech already signed plus likely Havertz and inevitable defensive signings coming too. Plus UCL football.

Arsenal have no idea if their best players are even staying, and they'll be playing Europa League football which never helps league form.

It's never nice to lose a cup final, but I'm more than happy going into next season as a Chelsea fan!
  • GoonerDude81
    894 posts Professional
    Let's just be fair, yes congrats to you Arsenal fans for winning yesterday. But overall heading into next season, you'd much rather be in Chelsea's shoes than Arsenal's.

Werner, Ziyech already signed plus likely Havertz and inevitable defensive signings coming too. Plus UCL football.

Arsenal have no idea if their best players are even staying, and they'll be playing Europa League football which never helps league form.

It's never nice to lose a cup final, but I'm more than happy going into next season as a Chelsea fan!

Don’t care. COYG. FA Cup Champions 2020.
  • Mmandras
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2

Next season is going to be one giant sadness for everybody. Playing without audience is depressing, players are losing form because of quarantine, risking lives for entertainment purpose, it is financially draining and have questionable sustainability. I doubt "happy"can be put in the sentence, in any shape if form. Unless it all stops and we just go back to normal, which is unlikely.

This all topic is just one big denial.
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2
    Agreed that chelsea lost momentum after 25 min,, but anyone thinking that that was a penalty/second yellow is clearly an arsenal fan,, regardless of which team they are mentioning their support for in this comment section
This discussion has been closed.