Fifa 21 v Football Manager 21

ChrisW1991
1142 posts Professional
It looks as though there's a high possibility of Football Manager 2021 coming to consoles this year! Most probably next gen though due to the power of the consoles rather than current gen.

If this is the case then Fifa is in real trouble to keep its career mode players in my opinion, I play football manager on my laptop and the game is phenomenal.. It's so in depth with the things you can do, fm is a very highly addictive game just due to how good it is.

If the Fifa career mode team don't take the mode to levels above its current state, like I say they're in big trouble.

Forget about PES, Football Manager WILL take career mode players over to their game, no doubt about that.

Going to be a really interesting battle if this happens. Career mode players should keep an eye on this one, trust me :)

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/sports-interactive-and-impact-covid-19

I'm personally siding with Football Manager on this, I'll be so hyped to play this on console and start playing an online career with my mates. Let's go!

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    It looks as though there's a high possibility of Football Manager 2021 coming to consoles this year! Most probably next gen though due to the power of the consoles rather than current gen.

If this is the case then Fifa is in real trouble to keep its career mode players in my opinion, I play football manager on my laptop and the game is phenomenal.. It's so in depth with the things you can do, fm is a very highly addictive game just due to how good it is.

If the Fifa career mode team don't take the mode to levels above its current state, like I say they're in big trouble.

Forget about PES, Football Manager WILL take career mode players over to their game, no doubt about that.

Going to be a really interesting battle if this happens. Career mode players should keep an eye on this one, trust me :)

I'm personally siding with Football Manager on this, I'll be so hyped to play this on console and start playing an online career with my mates. Let's go!

Where does it mention consoles?
  • ChrisW1991
    1142 posts Professional

Second paragraph from the bottom, well it says platforms but the only platforms it's not on is PlayStation and Xbox
  • Pwalie86
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero

Second paragraph from the bottom, well it says platforms but the only platforms it's not on is PlayStation and Xbox

So basically the most popular platforms lol. Gonna have to get me a Nintendo Switch haha.
  • Pwalie86
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    But I think with this year and beyond I think Fifa career mode will be much better. Apparently some big changes this year. Already looks impressive with what they've announced thus far and normally the small updates is all we'll get. Group training and turning LB into LW sounds good.
  • Howler19
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not really competing games. Yes, it's the same sport but two completely different angles. FM is awesome at what it does but it's very different from actually playing the games yourself. I think EA should look at FM for inspiration for career mode improvements though, that's for sure.