Is Fifa 20 dead for you?

Boysie91
11370 posts Has That Special Something
I've lost interest since last couple weeks and not even bothering with WL. Actually started playing PES single player just for a change.

Is Fifa 20 dead for you? 143 votes

Game over
25%
DiggyRetro1989JayyThunderNornIronIshibumZambo9Voodoo_Monkey KevinKnowlesdinhoLackosweatJaggy SnakeMoose FactoryWarrenBartonlastfifaswfcfan89DelvinhojoehukA_SnipeThok121greif44 37 votes
Game is dieing I hardly play at all
31%
ShaanxzBoysie91Mr MasenkootutsarTRpekkaa88number7rockyv4vendetta1978ozcs_69SRB83spyMossupBobo23Izzy2K17TW1103Amdp9Mr_Matchup1ICE_UP_SONLoPo9HelloDearieDutyHarry 45 votes
Just playing for the sake of it
23%
Darfi02RK94Arron xoxContraCode64TjahrIPedroMat2403LiamaloneTbooncboz18jplumberKKTHXMmandrasSaiber_SummiaWayno69Batman442Gazz10HulkSmashPotatoGariverStFinEverton 33 votes
Still enjoying the game
13%
JohnDoesjncomicHowie88Masscherano||natch0||aladdinFUT_MoeRiftydogg1SomeLegendkraidrezyyTekoverDestin8orChappellRoversBuZuSHitb1404PrettyflyMickyb003M1ll3niumsvatocraft 20 votes
I'm addicted
5%
WFCBagnallDamo_SuzukiJPRM71tzincTTGMCbnpreussenunionerSwanz05 8 votes

Comments

• Riotiga
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Game over
    Lost interest after last night. Hardly any worthwhile new content. Wont finish my WL for the first time this year.
  • joehuk
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    Game over
    Done, left with my starting XI and some bench players.

Rest of my club some really high rated players went on prime/moment packs. Got shafted.

Can't bring myself to play games in any game mode.
  • TW1103
    2948 posts National Call-Up
    Still gonna check in, but only out of habit rather than desire
  • spy
    1247 posts Professional
    Spent all my coins on players that I wanted to try but nothing to play for so not getting to use them 😟
  • Zambo9
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    Game over
    Seeing those FIFA 21 objectives giving you only 2.5k and an anchor was the end of it. ffs I can get them in like 20 mins top while trading at the start instead of playing hours of 20 for getting them
  • Boysie91
    11370 posts Has That Special Something
    I played 1 game of WL yesterday and found it so boring I lost intrest just before half time.
  • Swanz05
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 1
    I'm addicted
    I think I'm in denial that it's over & hanging on by a thread. If I keep changing expensive players like I am now my squad will be all nifs again.
  • BuZuS
    1324 posts Professional
    Still enjoying the game
    Kind of missing the "Game over, but I keep playing & whining about it"-option
  • Swanz05
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm addicted
    And I'm the only addict here :D
  • kraid
    5271 posts Big Money Move
    Still enjoying the game
    I was definitely playing much less, but got a god pull from icon sbc and they’ve dragged me back in!
  • Mmandras
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    Not exactly dead, but getting to the end of the road. They really missed the opportunity to do something great with this promo.
  • Cbn
    1270 posts Professional
    I'm addicted
    Still do enjoy the game most of the time. Just hate what sitting hours In front of monitor does to my body
  • Hitb1404
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still enjoying the game
    Game is over because you guys are like sheeps leaded by EA. If Fifa 21 premiere is in 2025 this game still be alive. Thats because you are mentally prepared to start from zero in fifa 21 it makes you see it pointless to invest time and effort in fifa 20
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm addicted
    Game dies for me when the WL ends. Otherwise I'll still keep playing. Can't wait until WL finishes so I can be done with it for good.
  • JPRM71
    3155 posts National Call-Up
    I'm addicted
    I’m playing all the time still, it’s been my saviour during Furlough even with all the BS. Just about to start WL again for the 30th time 🙈😂
  • v4vendetta1978
    3215 posts National Call-Up
    Got a load of high rated cards left don’t know what I’m waiting for lol , doubt we will get just a pim icon pack
  • tommyboyo
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game over
    Finished at the beginning of June.
  • JohnDoe
    11855 posts Has That Special Something
    Still enjoying the game
    Wouldn’t play the game if I didn’t. Well, maybe I’d have stopped by now if not for the quarantine and unemployment.
  • number7rocky
    5909 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't played a game in 2 weeks and not yet had the urge, couple weeks before that was only playing to 11 wins in WL to.
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    Game over
    Has been since January. Not planning on ever buying Fifa again.
  • Ishibum
    14566 posts Has That Special Something
    Game over
    I uninstalled a week ago. Been hammering Cod/Warzone and Apex instead
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3387 posts National Call-Up
    Lack of content in the menus has killed it. Summer Heat was a joy. This is a massive step down.

The repeatable SBCs have low weight making the Icon effort to craft. I entered WL last night and havent played a game.

• Retro1989
    5256 posts Big Money Move
    Game over
    Promo killed it.
  • HyperOCD
    1241 posts Professional
    Game over
    This promo is a joke... killing hype also for fifa 21
  • JayyThunder
    5051 posts Big Money Move
    Game over
    Gameplay has been horrendous since June-ish. Now that there’s less players playing you get connected with ppl from further and further away.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still more than 1mio Coins and no desire to test any player or any new formation.
  • SomeLegend
    1341 posts Professional
    Still enjoying the game
    I'm enjoying it after doing the skills challenges I can annoy 4 depth people.with the el tornadoes like in 19
  • Mickyb003
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still enjoying the game
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »

People already moaning about FIFA21 😂
  • yosef167
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game over
    last 2 weeks prizes made me really consider stopping and yes i did stoped
    1 game played past week
    18 pack from Prizes best player was 84 rated when all the special cards are in packs told me my luck is over and time to rest to comeback in good mood for 21
    Fifa 20 is over.
  • kapulsky
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me, WL died at the beginning of the season. There has never been such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection in my region. For this reason, I assembled the lineup only towards the end of June. This is complete crap. Now I'm not sure what is needed for me 21. Most likely this is the last season in this game. It won't get better here. The official trailer for the game says that only 2020 will be changed to 2021