what i will and wont miss going x box for fifa 21 from pc

shadowlee
205 posts Sunday League Hero
i will miss my ultra wide monitor to play game on, and my comfy position at desk as be going to the tv , Will miss some people i play with, but can still play other pc games with them

I will not miss the many many game spoiling hacks especially pro club and draft , will not miss small transfer market , The lost focus rubbish , The amount of times ea mess up origin and ruins your fifa. Will not miss player prices , same reward amount as console but imo you get less for your coins you earn . I will not miss the do not care attitude towards the pc version . I will not miss the amount of hack threads that never get responded too by ea.

sorry just wanted to say

Comments

• I miss the good old days when PC version was playable with anti cheat tools and match lobbies.
    Though right now PS5 seems like the console to switch to.
  • shadowlee
    I miss the good old days when PC version was playable with anti cheat tools and match lobbies.
    Though right now PS5 seems like the console to switch to.

i will only use it for fifa i am a pc gamer at heart, so i have x box one x, that will do for me :)
  • Quick question mate.
    Since ya quiting playing on p.c is was wondering if you had any Fifa 19 ToTW players laying about.

Could use a couple if only 2 haha.

With friendly regards,
    Sam
  • shadowlee
    Samuman wrote: »
    Quick question mate.
    Since ya quiting playing on p.c is was wondering if you had any Fifa 19 ToTW players laying about.

Could use a couple if only 2 haha.

With friendly regards,
    Sam

i mostly pro clubbed sorry
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PC is just cheating. Everyone is welcome to cheat here because the weak and low skilled Staff from EA is not able to handle that.

Thats the Part if your Staff is not educated!
  • Do not come ! stay tuned, because FIFA 21 is a pure PC bug, I’m very bored, I spent my money on atora..this FIFA 21 honestly doesn’t support anything or forum or through the channels it has to help about 15 days to 20, even today without use FIFA 21. Note that my PC is at the level that requests the game! updated W10 system, geforce GTX 1650 Super card all right here and NOTHING! Congratulations to EA !!