4 levels of chem

Dro_bro
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It just occurred to me that ea should add another level of chem for players from the same team and country, ie vvd and gini. Red, yellow, green. And then gold maybe? One connection would make full chem or maybe 8 chem. Just an idea. Your thoughts?

Comments

• Jimmi855
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why make it more complicated then it needs to be? Once there are 100’s Of special cards out after the new year chemistry becomes pointless anyway imo
  • Jimmi855
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    And also one connection with a hyperlink gives 10 chem anyway if there are three links and 8 with four ( with loyalty and manager )
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jimmi855 wrote: »
    Why make it more complicated then it needs to be? Once there are 100’s Of special cards out after the new year chemistry becomes pointless anyway imo

Fair point. It’s not very complicated I don’t think but 🤷🏼‍♂️. It was just an idea.
  • Dazzler
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just add more delay and more AI defending????
  • kraid
    7583 posts League Winner
    edited August 2020
    Dro_bro wrote: »
    It just occurred to me that ea should add another level of chem for players from the same team and country, ie vvd and gini. Red, yellow, green. And then gold maybe? One connection would make full chem or maybe 8 chem. Just an idea. Your thoughts?[/]

You do realise that what you’re asking for is already in the game right? There are 4 levels of chem, Gigi and vvd already get more chem then a standard green link...