EA developers IGNORE MANUAL community

Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Comments

  • GoonerSoldier
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Exactly. Tactical Defending was the downfall of this once great game. Tactical Defending was introduced as Manual Defending. EA failed to make passing, shooting manual as well. Which resulted in many Gameplay issues throughout the years.

    EA can fix this by making competitive online gaming full manual or at the very least SEMI auto.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can we just copy and paste these posts because we hear the same thing every year😆

    I agree with one thing. Let pros play as full manual. Watching pros play on assisted turns the beautiful game into a nonsensical harlem globetrotters circus show.

    How nice would it be watching pros play a proper game of football.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can we just copy and paste these posts because we hear the same thing every year😆

    I agree with one thing. Let pros play as full manual. Watching pros play on assisted turns the beautiful game into a nonsensical harlem globetrotters circus show.

    How nice would it be watching pros play a proper game of football.

    Those pros would no longer be pros then😉
  • Benja190782
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManualKing wrote: »
    Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

    The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Spot on! I’ve been screaming about this on the forums for years. Taken some hits because some people still believe they are good when they are assisted. Anyway if people can’t power up and aim their passes and shots fully manually, leave them in the dust.
    I mean why the heck should we power up and aim standing tackles in this so called football game.
    It makes no freaking sence. There is no balance and no true skillgab.

    It’s always who can spam the most dragbacks and other awful exploits to win the game.

    The true pros are the players that can handle everything by themself. Not these dragback noobs.
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 4
    ManualKing wrote: »
    Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

    The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Wow. You truly are the wokest of all the woke. You can see things that others do not.

    Oh no, wait. You aren't and you can't.

    EVERYBODY already knows this. Everybody who has complained about AI assistance for YEARS knows this. Everybody who complains about AI defending knows this. Everybody who complains about heading knows this. Everybody who complains about shooting knows this. Everybody who complains about passes going to the wrong player knows this.

    It's cute that you think you've stumbled across some massive revelation, though. The problem is that if you make the game full manual and remove any assistance, a very, very large portion of the playerbase won't be able to play because they simply don't have the patience. They don't have the patience to learn how to beat Squad Battles on WORLD CLASS for a damned icon token, without using a glitch.

    What makes you think they'll play through dozens of matches of missing pass after pass and shot after shot whilst they learn to play full manual and not just put the game in the trash? And without opponents, you're going to be sat there pulling your pud while the game says "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS" forever and a day.

    I'm all for it, though. Make it full manual for everyone.

    I acknowledge that full manual players are the "real pros" of this series.

    What did that do for you? Oh, right. Nothing.

    Have fun at your day job, normal human being who is kinda good at playing using one specific set of settings in a videogame that he thinks is broken.
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    ManualKing wrote: »
    Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

    The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Wow. You truly are the wokest of all the woke. You can see things that others do not.

    Oh no, wait. You aren't and you can't.

    EVERYBODY already knows this. Everybody who has complained about AI assistance for YEARS knows this. Everybody who complains about AI defending knows this. Everybody who complains about heading knows this. Everybody who complains about shooting knows this. Everybody who complains about passes going to the wrong player knows this.

    It's cute that you think you've stumbled across some massive revelation, though. The problem is that if you make the game full manual and remove any assistance, a very, very large portion of the playerbase won't be able to play because they simply don't have the patience. They don't have the patience to learn how to beat Squad Battles on WORLD CLASS for a damned icon token, without using a glitch.

    What makes you think they'll play through dozens of matches of missing pass after pass and shot after shot whilst they learn to play full manual and not just put the game in the trash? And without opponents, you're going to be sat there pulling your pud while the game says "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS" forever and a day.

    I'm all for it, though. Make it full manual for everyone.

    I acknowledge that full manual players are the "real pros" of this series.

    What did that do for you? Oh, right. Nothing.

    Have fun at your day job, normal human being who is kinda good at playing using one specific set of settings in a videogame that he thinks is broken.

    Where do you come from? You either have no logic or you don't understand football! People explain to you why manual control makes the game more realistic, interesting and honest! You have no explanation why it is better to play on auto-control, except that it is hard! People suggest that you ADD tournaments and modes with manual control and do not delete auto control from the game! So that weak players like you can also play!
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    ManualKing wrote: »
    Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

    The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Wow. You truly are the wokest of all the woke. You can see things that others do not.

    Oh no, wait. You aren't and you can't.

    EVERYBODY already knows this. Everybody who has complained about AI assistance for YEARS knows this. Everybody who complains about AI defending knows this. Everybody who complains about heading knows this. Everybody who complains about shooting knows this. Everybody who complains about passes going to the wrong player knows this.

    It's cute that you think you've stumbled across some massive revelation, though. The problem is that if you make the game full manual and remove any assistance, a very, very large portion of the playerbase won't be able to play because they simply don't have the patience. They don't have the patience to learn how to beat Squad Battles on WORLD CLASS for a damned icon token, without using a glitch.

    What makes you think they'll play through dozens of matches of missing pass after pass and shot after shot whilst they learn to play full manual and not just put the game in the trash? And without opponents, you're going to be sat there pulling your pud while the game says "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS" forever and a day.

    I'm all for it, though. Make it full manual for everyone.

    I acknowledge that full manual players are the "real pros" of this series.

    What did that do for you? Oh, right. Nothing.

    Have fun at your day job, normal human being who is kinda good at playing using one specific set of settings in a videogame that he thinks is broken.

    Where do you come from? You either have no logic or you don't understand football! People explain to you why manual control makes the game more realistic, interesting and honest! You have no explanation why it is better to play on auto-control, except that it is hard! People suggest that you ADD tournaments and modes with manual control and do not delete auto control from the game! So that weak players like you can also play!

    I literally did not say the game was better on auto-control.

    I said that a lot of people would get angry and not be able to play.

    Learn to read.

    Oh no! The angry little man called me a weak player! I'm sorry I don't spend 23 hours a day playing FIFA on manual and crushing Red Bull. I kinda have some companies to run.
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Oh no! The angry little man called me a weak player! I'm sorry I don't spend 23 hours a day playing FIFA on manual and crushing Red Bull. I kinda have some companies to run.

    I am absolutely calm. I'm always amused by people like you. I'm not interested in why you don't play well - you don't have much time or anything, the fact is that you don't know much about the game. Why then write here to people who understand more than you? Do you have time to write here? You read carefully what smart people here offer. They do not offer to completely remove auto-control from the game. They suggest that people have a choice! If you play poorly, choose auto control. if you think it's too easy for you, choose manual control. There is no such choice now.
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    I'm not interested in why you don't play well - you don't have much time or anything, the fact is that you don't know much about the game. Why then write here to people who understand more than you?

    I don't know much about the game because I don't spend 23 hours a day playing it? I don't know much about the game because I don't play on manual?

    Thing is...I've never said anywhere that I don't play on manual. Like many other things, you've made that assumption to try to make yourself feel better about only having FIFA in your life.

    If that's what you want to believe, feel free.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    ManualKing wrote: »
    Year after year EA ignores its most prestigious players with the most SKILLS. And year after year the Gameplay gets worse and worse. When will you, the players acknowledge full MANUAL players are the Real Pros of this series.

    The Game will get worse and worse and worse if you the fans don't realize the Gameplay is broken due to AUTOMATION. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Wow. You truly are the wokest of all the woke. You can see things that others do not.

    Oh no, wait. You aren't and you can't.

    EVERYBODY already knows this. Everybody who has complained about AI assistance for YEARS knows this. Everybody who complains about AI defending knows this. Everybody who complains about heading knows this. Everybody who complains about shooting knows this. Everybody who complains about passes going to the wrong player knows this.

    It's cute that you think you've stumbled across some massive revelation, though. The problem is that if you make the game full manual and remove any assistance, a very, very large portion of the playerbase won't be able to play because they simply don't have the patience. They don't have the patience to learn how to beat Squad Battles on WORLD CLASS for a damned icon token, without using a glitch.

    What makes you think they'll play through dozens of matches of missing pass after pass and shot after shot whilst they learn to play full manual and not just put the game in the trash? And without opponents, you're going to be sat there pulling your pud while the game says "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS" forever and a day.

    I'm all for it, though. Make it full manual for everyone.

    I acknowledge that full manual players are the "real pros" of this series.

    What did that do for you? Oh, right. Nothing.

    Have fun at your day job, normal human being who is kinda good at playing using one specific set of settings in a videogame that he thinks is broken.

    Hahaha great post man 😁😁😁👍👍👍

    You get it. Completely.

    This forum is so WEIRD 😜
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    I'm not interested in why you don't play well - you don't have much time or anything, the fact is that you don't know much about the game. Why then write here to people who understand more than you?

    I don't know much about the game because I don't spend 23 hours a day playing it? I don't know much about the game because I don't play on manual?

    Thing is...I've never said anywhere that I don't play on manual. Like many other things, you've made that assumption to try to make yourself feel better about only having FIFA in your life.

    If that's what you want to believe, feel free.

    You don't know the game because you write ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Because there is no logic in what you say. Give us arguments! Or are you just talking about Red bull ready to repeat itself, or about cyber-sport?
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 5
    @SuperKMx
    Here are my arguments. That's why I don't want to play auto-control. I should be losing the ball, but the computer is playing for me. What do you think of that?


  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    I'm not interested in why you don't play well - you don't have much time or anything, the fact is that you don't know much about the game. Why then write here to people who understand more than you?

    I don't know much about the game because I don't spend 23 hours a day playing it? I don't know much about the game because I don't play on manual?

    Thing is...I've never said anywhere that I don't play on manual. Like many other things, you've made that assumption to try to make yourself feel better about only having FIFA in your life.

    If that's what you want to believe, feel free.

    You don't know the game because you write ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Because there is no logic in what you say. Give us arguments! Or are you just talking about Red bull ready to repeat itself, or about cyber-sport?

    Of course I don't know the game. I don't know the game. I don't know FIFA. I don't know football.

    Only YOU know those things.

    Just you.

    The only person on the planet with the skills and the credentials to talk about videogames or football is you.

    Because you play on manual.

    Y'know...like I was doing on the Mega Drive and Saturn, back when any sort of AI assistance wasn't even an option.
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    And in case you're wondering, Your stinking attitude is exactly why the FIFA community as a whole doesn't give a damn about manual players.

    Most people prefer to play with assistance. That's OK.

    But then rather than say "I understand that, but I prefer to play with no assistance and would like EA to provide more options for playing with no assistance" you roll in with "I AM GOD. I AM THE BEST. YOU KNOW NOTHING. MANUAL PLAYERS ARE THE ONLY TRUE PLAYERS. YOU DON'T KNOW THE GAME. YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL." like an absolute tool.

    And a LOT of manual players do the same.

    Guess what? You're still playing a game where the AI controls 90% of your team. Well done on judging the power of that pass correctly, though. You truly are a God amongst men.
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    @SuperKMx
    Here are my arguments. That's why I don't want to play auto-control. I should be losing the ball, but the computer is playing for me. What do you think of that?



    Well done on knowing what pass assistance does, I guess?
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »

    Of course I don't know the game. I don't know the game. I don't know FIFA. I don't know football.

    Only YOU know those things.



    Well done! You finally get it. Will I hear anything from you on the subject? What do you think about manual control and auto control? What do you think of the video?
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 5
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »

    Of course I don't know the game. I don't know the game. I don't know FIFA. I don't know football.

    Only YOU know those things.



    Well done! You finally get it. Will I hear anything from you on the subject?

    Absolutely pathetic.

    No, you won't hear anything from me. I mean, I'll say stuff, but you'll carry on with your nonsense "I AM TEH BEST" routine, ignore it, and tell me I'm not saying anything about the subject.

    So what even is the point?

    The best thing about this, is that you haven't even stopped to ask if I play manual.

    You were so busy trying to make another human being feel bad about himself, that you didn't even bother.

    Great work, MANUAL COMMUNITY member!
  • Jpo41
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA ignores their community? Who would have thought, after they said we promise we will communicate and then didn't
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »

    No, you won't hear anything from me. I mean, I'll say stuff, but you'll carry on with your nonsense "I AM TEH BEST" routine, ignore it, and tell me I'm not saying anything about the subject.

    Ha-ha! I knew it. You're all the same. You are ready to talk about anything, but you have no arguments! Where did I write that I AM the BEST??? Answer for your words!
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    hooligan87 wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »

    No, you won't hear anything from me. I mean, I'll say stuff, but you'll carry on with your nonsense "I AM TEH BEST" routine, ignore it, and tell me I'm not saying anything about the subject.

    Ha-ha! I knew it. You're all the same. You are ready to talk about anything, but you have no arguments! Where did I write that I AM the BEST??? Answer for your words!

    You know why I don't have any arguments?

    Because I was never arguing with you, you absolute clown. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

    I play offline 90% of the time and I always play offline in manual.

    When I play online, I switch to semi for short passing and shooting for the simple reason that I'm bad enough - I don't need to give anybody an extra advantage.

    You just didn't ask because you were too busy trying to make yourself out to be superior.
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »

    I never put myself above others! I put above all players with manual control! All of them! I don't know much English and I write and read with the help of a translator. I thought you were making fun of us all.
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    I consider myself a strong player in manual control. And I also play FUT online on manual control (except for the usual pass ) against opponents with auto control. And I don't think it's fair. I want to compete with players on manual control. And I'm not afraid to lose, but only in a fair game.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SAME PR TALKING AND ONLY TALKING... YEAR AFTER YEAR...

    IF THEY REALLY WANT TO CHANGE THEIR GAME THEY MUST REBUILD IT FROM SCRATCH :)
    AND DONT DO STUPID MISTAKES LIKE LOSSING LICENCES FOR WHOLE TEAMS.

    JUVE AND ROMA ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN EUROPE. !!!!!
    WAKE UP EA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

    IF YOU ARE A FAN OF JUVENTUS OR AS ROMA THIS YEAR... I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE GUYS
    IT'S A SHAME / EA HAVE SO MUCH MONEY FROM US / AND CAN"t GUARANTE PROPER TEAM LICENSEING ... WHICH YEAR WE HAVE? IT'S 2021 WE DONT WANT TO PLAY
    GENERIC PLAYER FACES / GENERIC BOOTS / GENERIC GK GLOVES / KITS / STADIUMS / TEAMS NAME...

    ...ANYMORE.PERIOD!

    BLA BLA BLA EVERY YEAR

    CAREER MODE IS IMPORTANT FOR US - HONESTLY? SERIOUSLY? TAKE A LOOK AT CARRER MODE IN FIFA 20... CAN't EVEN ADD NEW BOOTS AND GK GLOVES... AND UPDATE IT DURRING WHOLE SEASON LONG

    EVEN THIS YEAR PROMO SCREENS HAVE OLD SHOES YEAH NOBODY WEAR THOSE MODELS RIGHT NOW - PLAYER WEAR NEW PAIRS. GK GLOVES - 2 PAIR OF NIKE GLOVES - THAT"S IT ... PLAAYERS CHANGING IT EVERY 2/3 MONTHS ... LIKE BOOTS... BUT NO EA DONT EVEN KNOW THAT...

    LOTS OF BUGS - IT'S WHOLE LIST / THIS MOD WAS UNPLAYABLE... DO YOU EVEN TRY TO FIX THIS DURRING THE WHOLE YEAR - NOOOOOOOOOOT! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ THAT / WE DO SOME UPDATES IN NEXT YEAR... WE DONT CARE - WHEN YOU ALREADY BUY OUR GAME - NO SUPPOORT - NO REAL TEAM LINEUPS ... NOTHING FRROM YOU...

    CAREER MODE IS IMPORTANT FOR US - BUT NOT FOR AS ROMA AND JUVENTUS FANS - ❤️❤️❤️❤️ THAT NOBODY CARES

    IF YOU TALKING ABOUT REALISM - ATMOSPHERE - TRY TO PLAY SERIE A CARRIER MODE WITH GENERIC TEAMS LIKE ROMA FC AND PIEMONTE CALCIO... HAHA - ATMOSPHERE... EA - YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! ABOUT FOOTBALL AND WHAT FANS NEED...

    WINTER FOR YOU IS COMMING.
    RISE UP PES 22. WE NEED SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIOUS GAME NOT THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ FROM EA

    SO ANGRRY / DONT BUY THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BOUNCING SCRIPTING GAMEPLAY FOOTBALL FULL OF GENERICS CONTENT THAT YOU CANNOT EDIT... ANYMORE

    I literally cannot fathom the level of anger and resentment which makes a person create posts like this.

    Seriously dude, Get some help.

    This? Over a GAME?

    Basically he has come back home to find fifa in bed with his wife.

    Ok, ok...he's clearly not married but lets all pretend for a little while.

    Plus if you read through the SEETHING FURY, what do you find are the things he has problems with?

    A couple of teams not being licensed. Oh and GOALKEEPER GLOVES.

    Wow.

    Pity, PITY the poor people that get entwined in this guys life. If THAT can affect you to THAT extent, whats he gonna be like in later years when he argues with his wife, or goes through a divorce, or cant pay the rent? The streets wont be safe.

    I suppose he could be the most mild mannered person in resl life, and just come here to spew his hatred all over us.

    It. Is. Frightening.
  • Purplejacket
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.
  • hooligan87
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.

    Maybe they would have won. But it would be a different football! It would be more interesting to watch such matches.
  • Benja190782
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.

    @Purplejacket: Dude you know exactly what @hooligan87 means so don’t act stupid. It’s not like players like Tekzz and most others can’t play on manual. They will struggle but not nearly as much as most other people. The skillgap is to control most things yourself. And not being assisted by a computer when you aim and power up your passes, shots, standing tackles, headers etc.
    All tho standing tackles are completely manual and have been for some time.

    @SuperKMx I’m also a manual player, and I know exactly what @hooligan87 feels. It’s the feeling of playing against a pathetic ping pong passer that plays FIFA like it’s Sensible World of Soccer (not that it’s a bad game, but it’s pure arcade and assisted.)

    FIFA should be about your inputs. But it doesn’t really matter when passing and shooting is so heavyly assisted. It should take some tactical awareness and vision as a fifa player to do good. But everything is so awful assisted.
  • Purplejacket
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.

    @Purplejacket: Dude you know exactly what @hooligan87 means so don’t act stupid. It’s not like players like Tekzz and most others can’t play on manual. They will struggle but not nearly as much as most other people. The skillgap is to control most things yourself. And not being assisted by a computer when you aim and power up your passes, shots, standing tackles, headers etc.
    All tho standing tackles are completely manual and have been for some time.

    @SuperKMx I’m also a manual player, and I know exactly what @hooligan87 feels. It’s the feeling of playing against a pathetic ping pong passer that plays FIFA like it’s Sensible World of Soccer (not that it’s a bad game, but it’s pure arcade and assisted.)

    FIFA should be about your inputs. But it doesn’t really matter when passing and shooting is so heavyly assisted. It should take some tactical awareness and vision as a fifa player to do good. But everything is so awful assisted.

    Pros are on another level, sorry, yeah you may be better than your neighbor if they switched to full manual, but dont compare to top pros. You can do whateve you want train mil hours you still wont beat scump in cod.
  • Benja190782
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.

    @Purplejacket: Dude you know exactly what @hooligan87 means so don’t act stupid. It’s not like players like Tekzz and most others can’t play on manual. They will struggle but not nearly as much as most other people. The skillgap is to control most things yourself. And not being assisted by a computer when you aim and power up your passes, shots, standing tackles, headers etc.
    All tho standing tackles are completely manual and have been for some time.

    @SuperKMx I’m also a manual player, and I know exactly what @hooligan87 feels. It’s the feeling of playing against a pathetic ping pong passer that plays FIFA like it’s Sensible World of Soccer (not that it’s a bad game, but it’s pure arcade and assisted.)

    FIFA should be about your inputs. But it doesn’t really matter when passing and shooting is so heavyly assisted. It should take some tactical awareness and vision as a fifa player to do good. But everything is so awful assisted.

    Pros are on another level, sorry, yeah you may be better than your neighbor if they switched to full manual, but dont compare to top pros. You can do whateve you want train mil hours you still wont beat scump in cod.

    Ofcourse not. It’s obvious, but it seems like you guys don’t understand how much more complex manual controls are? Why shouldn’t we decide the angle and power ourself is beyond me.

    It would surely change the way the game is played to look and feel more like football, rather than an arcade game full of dragbacks.

    I mean it doesn’t take much skill to exploit the game and ping pong pass your way to the net, while having assisted passing and shooting.
  • Purplejacket
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    "real pros" :D u couldnt lick tekzz or dosarys boots if they played manual, its like saying you would beat buggha in fornite.

    @Purplejacket: Dude you know exactly what @hooligan87 means so don’t act stupid. It’s not like players like Tekzz and most others can’t play on manual. They will struggle but not nearly as much as most other people. The skillgap is to control most things yourself. And not being assisted by a computer when you aim and power up your passes, shots, standing tackles, headers etc.
    All tho standing tackles are completely manual and have been for some time.

    @SuperKMx I’m also a manual player, and I know exactly what @hooligan87 feels. It’s the feeling of playing against a pathetic ping pong passer that plays FIFA like it’s Sensible World of Soccer (not that it’s a bad game, but it’s pure arcade and assisted.)

    FIFA should be about your inputs. But it doesn’t really matter when passing and shooting is so heavyly assisted. It should take some tactical awareness and vision as a fifa player to do good. But everything is so awful assisted.

    Pros are on another level, sorry, yeah you may be better than your neighbor if they switched to full manual, but dont compare to top pros. You can do whateve you want train mil hours you still wont beat scump in cod.

    Ofcourse not. It’s obvious, but it seems like you guys don’t understand how much more complex manual controls are? Why shouldn’t we decide the angle and power ourself is beyond me.

    It would surely change the way the game is played to look and feel more like football, rather than an arcade game full of dragbacks.

    I mean it doesn’t take much skill to exploit the game and ping pong pass your way to the net, while having assisted passing and shooting.

    Its very complex, but at the same time casuals make up like 95% of the game. Wont change.
  • SuperKMx
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    @SuperKMx I’m also a manual player, and I know exactly what @hooligan87 feels. It’s the feeling of playing against a pathetic ping pong passer that plays FIFA like it’s Sensible World of Soccer (not that it’s a bad game, but it’s pure arcade and assisted.)

    FIFA should be about your inputs. But it doesn’t really matter when passing and shooting is so heavyly assisted. It should take some tactical awareness and vision as a fifa player to do good. But everything is so awful assisted.

    I know what he feels, too. I am in the same boat.

    Manual FIFA is better than Assisted FIFA. Manual FIFA takes more skill than Assisted FIFA. I am not disagreeing with him in any way.

    He just doesn't know that, because he's too busy trying to make himself feel better by attacking everybody around him and telling them that they're weak, don't know anything about football, bad at FIFA, or just plain stupid.

    Que sera, sera.
Sign In or Register to comment.