Bizarre message from fifa gamer

PirateW
532 posts An Exciting Prospect
I logged into xbox this evening and found these messages from someone:

"Please let me score one goal I'm just trying to get my daily objective"
"Come on"
"Please"
"Like you can win 20-1 I don't care"
"This is why the fifa community is so toxic and I hate it because people like you just with your op team scoring ten goals and can't just help me do a challenge"
"U just have nothing better to do with your day I guess"

The bizarre thing is, they were sent 19 hours ago, approximately midnight our time when I was well tucked up in bed AND I haven't been on fifa for 4 days AND this person doesn't even appear in my 'recently played with' list. I've been on other things on xbox and these are fresh messages.
It seems legitimate frustration so they probably were playing someone 19 hours ago, but definitely not me.
Could they have faced my team in a squad battle perhaps and been mullered by ai? 🤣

I found it amusing and contradictory to receive these messages about toxic community and having nothing better to do when this person seems to be the very type he doesn't like.

I simply replied with "I think you have the wrong person".

My account seems untampered with, no evidence anyone was using it, so why is this guy so sure it was me he was playing?

Most unusual. 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Maybe played someone with similar name
  • Wattagunt
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PirateW wrote: »
    I logged into xbox this evening and found these messages from someone:

"Please let me score one goal I'm just trying to get my daily objective"
    "Come on"
    "Please"
    "Like you can win 20-1 I don't care"
    "This is why the fifa community is so toxic and I hate it because people like you just with your op team scoring ten goals and can't just help me do a challenge"
    "U just have nothing better to do with your day I guess"

The bizarre thing is, they were sent 19 hours ago, approximately midnight our time when I was well tucked up in bed AND I haven't been on fifa for 4 days AND this person doesn't even appear in my 'recently played with' list. I've been on other things on xbox and these are fresh messages.
    It seems legitimate frustration so they probably were playing someone 19 hours ago, but definitely not me.
    Could they have faced my team in a squad battle perhaps and been mullered by ai? 🤣

I found it amusing and contradictory to receive these messages about toxic community and having nothing better to do when this person seems to be the very type he doesn't like.

I simply replied with "I think you have the wrong person".

My account seems untampered with, no evidence anyone was using it, so why is this guy so sure it was me he was playing?

Most unusual. 🤷‍♂️

Hes played someone with a similar GT most likely bless him.

I'm in division one loaded up first time for 5 days or so just as was bored, never take notice of the team I'm playing was end to end game he had all the usual summer heat players, dembele, vincinius, etc. I play 442 with high pressure, skipped every replay, game was 2-2 at half time genuinely end to end. I take control in the second half and go 5-2 up again skipping replays not celebrating he quits. He messages me saying " it's July and your trying your hardest in rivals sweating it out... If your not doing objectives what's the point in playing?" And kept messaging me along the same lines. Some right idiots in the community. Funny thing is if anyone messages me before/in the game to do objectives I'd always let them
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had 3 in the past begging for me to let them 'win their first game' erm your stats say different douchbag