hacking case and EA situation

medeny
2 posts Ball Boy
edited July 28
Hi All,

i hope everyone doing well.

NO OPTION NO SOLUTION

this is the reply of EA customer service about my hacked account for 2nd time.

and i like to note you first time from around 6 months , they told me they already secured my account no one ca't touch again and to be honestly they compromised me with coins that far less than stolen contents.

and now when my account hacked again for the 2nd time, and stole all my tradeable contents and all coins in account including compromised amount of first time ,they telling me "NO OPTION NO SOLUTION" for all things i requested

-investigation in the case.
or
-compliant for higher support.
or
-compromise with me to be able continue playing.
or
-treat me at least like as customer.

so now when i telling him by this way you order me to not playing any more fifa and don't pay for Fifa 21 as you don't have security and customer service it seems they answer yes.

i want any one answer me who is responsible for EA account security??!!!!!!!!!

anyone "from EA or others" can provide support or treat me as a client or customer.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    You will have to contact support and see if they can help you.
  • medeny
    2 posts Ball Boy
    "now when my account hacked again for the 2nd time, and stole all my tradeable contents and all coins in account including compromised amount of first time ,they telling me "NO OPTION NO SOLUTION" for all things i requested"

this is the support feedback , is this acceptable feedback for any stolen player spent a year to built up a team

i want any manager or higher level support or anybody who can treat with customer
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    I'm sorry but how can your account be hacked for the second time in the first place?
    If anything, after you hav ebeen hacked first time, you would put 2 factor authentication in place?
  • medeny
    2 posts Ball Boy
    i already contact EA and follow all guide steps for more security and i already change my mail password and they told me no hacking again don't worries
  • gregsii
    1027 posts Professional
    If you got hacked the first time and then hacked a second, you only have yourself to blame.

You said you followed the steps for extra security.
    Did you enable 2FA on your EA account?

I bet you didn't.
  • libertao
    1028 posts Professional
    Have you made sure there isn't a console linked to your account that isn't yours?