TOTS bug

LordVader
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 2020
All of the TOTS concept cards have been deleted meaning all TOTS cards price ranges are the same as the base gold. This means that a regular IF card has a much higher max that the much higher rated TOTS card which makes no sense. Also this has not happened on console or the PC so looks like a bug or mistake specific to Switch. Can someone at EA please acknowledge and fix? @EA_Roger

Comments

• Rotorooter
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yup. Relisted my TOTSSF Ramos, thinking it would still be the higher amount. Sold. Noticed that I got about half what I was looking for. Ugh. Also, the team of the week game has been the same for weeks.
  • LordVader
    I did speak with EA and they said the studio team would look at it and asked me to tag @EA_Roger which I have done. Seems like a simple, honest mistake to me that should be easily corrected.
  • LordVader
    edited July 2020
    Hi EA, any update on this one? Understand if the fix is not a priority but if you can acknowledge that the issue created by deleting the TOTS concept cards and hence setting their max price to the base gold was unintended, or otherwise, that would be great. Tipasha said to tag the stuido team and that someone would reply on this thread. I can then relay to the Switch community. @EA_Roger
    Post edited by LordVader on
  • BetoBens
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Hi EA, any update on this? I can't found any TOTS and all of them got a base price as its rare gold.
  • LordVader
    I spoke with someone again at EA today who said the "Studio Team" and Community Manager check boards daily and will respond. I will give a couple of days. The people on L1 support can't fix this kind of issue as it is code/content based.
  • I TOO HAVE THIS ISSUE GOING ON. I HAVE MANY TOTSSF CARDS WITH A MAX PRICE TRANSFER LIST OF 10K. NOT A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. ESPECIALLY WITH THE AMOUNT OF DOLLARS I HAVE SPENT ON ULTIMATE TEAM PACKS. WE SHOULD GET A CONVENIENCE PACK AND OFFERS. ALONG WITH A FIX. MAKE IT RIGHT EA!
  • LordVader
    @EA_Aljo can you please help?
  • LordVader
    edited July 2020
    It looks like this board is no longer checked by EA Community Managers so I posted at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Most-TOTSSF-cards-now-have-a-base-value-of-10k-making-trading/m-p/9361922#M35164
  • maketo
    4 posts Ball Boy
    EA should answer at least.
  • GL86
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA don't give two hoots about the switch community
  • LordVader
    edited August 2020
    Spoke with EA support for the 3rd time. Here is what I found out:

1. Support has no link to the Studio team (developers). They send them tickets with various levels of priority; that's it. They get nothing back from Dev so it is basically a black hole.

2. Dev will post any updates "on Twitter".

3. Dev Studio Team review tickets raised on this forum everyday. While I understand they can't answer every post, they should be aware of the issue.

4. Dev "know this is urgent and aim to fix by the end of this week". When I challenged the support person admitted that is the normal time frame for urgent issues but they no timeline from Dev for this particular issue.

5. Support said they are working on this as "its a global issue so why wouldn't they be working on it?".Interesting statement. When challenged, support admits they don't know if they are.

6. Support said I should tag @EA_Roger for updates as Community Manager. Roger may be on vacation as there have been no responses from him.

7. Support did not confirm or deny that Switch is less important than console. They did not know.

In summary,, you cannot contact Dev to see if an issue is being worked on. This is normal and expected for an L3 Dev team but usually there is a list of items being worked on as part of a release or sprint which the front end L1 team know about. However, they tell me they do not know and that list is not made public.

The bottom line is there is no way to know if the issue is being looked at as EA Dev (Studio Team) are not acknowledging the threads. It's a curious process and not one that offers much transparency, clarity or feedback to customers and support staff. All we can do is hope they fix.
  • MrGT
    5 posts Ball Boy
    It says that Roger was last active on the forum a couple of hours ago. My guess is that he knows they wont fix the problem so he's chosen not to respond but I could be wrong
  • LordVader
    If anyone is interested in joining the FIFA 20 Switch Discord Community, please send me a DM and I'll send the sign up link and verification process.
  • GL86
    6. Support said I should tag @EA_Roger for updates as Community Manager. Roger may be on vacation as there have been no responses from him.

That must be some vacation he's on.........Future stars came out towards the end of Jan and their price still isn't fixed as far as I am aware, so we have absolutely no hope of this being fixed before Christmas

• LordVader
    edited August 2020
    I am giving it till the end of the week to be resolved through normal channels (so that will be two weeks total). After that I will dropping a note to three EA Directors of Content that I know from my time in Vancouver. I know one is passionate about customer service and I will be sending her this as an example of clear flaws in their model. Not fixing is one thing but pretending we don't exist and hoping it goes away is another. I am a Production Support Vice President for a major Bank and if I treated my customers this way, I would have a lot of explaining to do. But I want to give them a chance first to at least do the basic level of customer service which is acknowledging your client.
  • GL86
    Let's be honest are EA really going to do anything about the issues we are having on Switch? 2 months until they release what is effectively the same game but just call it 21 and hope that people spend their hard earned money just to screw us over again. Yes, the Switch community isn't as big as Xbox or PS but it is never going to be given the fact we miss out on 95% of the content and they can't even get card prices right. I mean how is this going to make people want to play the game on Switch?
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they would just be a bit more transparent with us it would be fine. The future stars and tots mistakes aren’t good for us but they would be easy to fix. Saying that I’ve enjoyed the game this year and the content has been good enough for me to come back for 21. Hopefully they can add player picks for us and that’s all we really need to get more content.
  • GL86
    It needs more than player picks @Gingerboaby83. Why should we not have the same sbc's as other platforms or the same promos? I'm not too bothered about rivals/WL but squad battles could surely be an easy addition where you have a chance to gain some sort of rewards. If there is going to be no change for 21 other than kits/player teams, why bother buying it might as well carry on with 20
  • Prettyfly
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    Fifa 21 LAZY edition coming to switch sadly. I’ve enjoyed switch version this year but biggest issues that need sorting are stupid daft unrealistic long shots from all over the pitch, better rewards as there literally isn’t any for playing and Add all the content the other consoles have Not just the odd token gesture. If all these are rectified then I might have interest to stick with switch
  • Gingerboaby83
    GL86 wrote: »
    It needs more than player picks @Gingerboaby83. Why should we not have the same sbc's as other platforms or the same promos? I'm not too bothered about rivals/WL but squad battles could surely be an easy addition where you have a chance to gain some sort of rewards. If there is going to be no change for 21 other than kits/player teams, why bother buying it might as well carry on with 20

Most of the sbc content we don’t get is down to player picks. That’s why there is no league sbcs and we didn’t get the europa league players as they were mostly player picks, like Ryan Kent. I’m not to bothered about weekend league either but some kind of reward system for playing would be nice. Rivals is good as you get rewards. Squad battles are good at the start of the game to build coins.
  • GL86
    I see where you are coming from now with player picks, I wouldn't even care about the player picks from league sbcs just the pack rewards from them would be nice. It's hard enough building a team when half the players aren't even on the market let along earning enough coins for top tier players if they do make an appearance. If this was on Xbox or PS there would be uproar. Could you imagine if summer heat was only on switch? Or icon sbcs? There would be no one playing the game. I'm hoping they bring PES to switch, might give EA a kick up the rear to improve things (we can only hope 🙏)
  • Rotorooter
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why haven't they fixed this though? Surely they know now and it's an easy fix. So frustrating. @EA_Roger I lost about half the value of my TOTSSF Ramos, but I won't be compensated in any way. Played the Xbox version and would end up angry more often than content, so will still probably pick up the switch version at some point. And it seems we don't ask for much, just fix vary basic problems; long shot goals and the ball over the top from kickoff/kickoff goals. Some more SBCs from more interesting leagues would be appreciated. I'm so bored of the over rated England based players.
  • LordVader
    It's fixed! Thanks EA!
  • Yea baby ! Have a great weekend !
  • It’s fixed and Mason Greenwood SBC babyyyyyyy
  • Gingerboaby83
    Have ea also fixed the future stars cards as well or just the tots ones?
  • Managed to snipe future stars greenwood for 1k
  • LordVader
    edited August 2020
    Well done TonyAzil04. You got mine, he is a great card; enjoy playing with him.
  • GL86
    Improvement, only took just over a week. Good work @LordVader 👍 would like to have tried some future star cards when they were out, some looked decent.
  • LordVader
    edited August 2020
    Yes @GL86 , Greenwood is excellent. Unfortunately, I lost my Future Star 90 when selling to my 7 year old son's account to an opportunist swipe by @ONLINEMONEYBAGZ who refused to return but I have his 94 on my main account and he is a beast. Try and do that SBC if you have a chance and have the coins or some untradables you are not using. Alas, the Future Stars still capped at 10k but I joined FIFA after Future Stars so haven't seen any of the other cards.