ICONS - BRYAN ROBSON

DVader15
5 posts Ball Boy
Bryan Robson needs to be an icon in this game for FIFA 21. Manchester United's longest serving captain and 3rd place on the list of players who have captained England the most, only behind Bobby Moore and Billy Wright.

Others I'd like to see are Romario, Zico, Gascoigne, Giannini, Totti and Batistuta. However, Robson is a must!

Comments

• NucksNation
    4446 posts National Call-Up
    Robson needs to be added for sure
    I think Zico wasn’t added due to his political situation in Brazil.
    Wasn’t batistuta in previous ones and got removed?
    I think they will do totti dirty like pirlo, unusable for most.

I just want an Oliver Kahn- Stam. Vidic. Cafu. Beckenbauer. Becks, Scheiwni
  • I’d like to see the guys you mentioned plus Victor Baia, Paulo Futre, Ricardo Carvalho, Pauleta, Denilson, Edgar Davids.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    They need more keepers and fullbacks too. And better ratings , PIM Schmeichel 93? The guy needs to be at least 95 , Ter Stegan, Szcezny, Handanovic , Sommer all higher lol
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    the 82 brazil dream team needs more representation and what about those fantastic dutch players from 74-78

eder-falcao-junior-zico

johnny rep -neeskens-van der kerkhof twins-arie haan-ruud krol

two arie haan specials from 78 :o

• Get Bryan Robson into the game! Captain of Man Utd for over a decade and captain of England for over a decade! Get him in.
  • zMarkv
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really they should of added a lot more icons! Theres a lot to choose from!
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Robbo for sure. And Gazza.

I'd also take a cheeky Batistuta and a Matt Le Tissier.
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah more man Utd players just what we need
  • Kasa
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And please add them to career mode
  • CK4795
    1176 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id like to see edgar davids, beckham, kahn, and cafu first
  • Let's get this UP. Bryan Robson needs to be an Icon in FIFA 23. Voted Manchester United's best ever player by former players, Manchester United's longest serving captain, and England's third longest ever serving captain. Scored one of the fastest ever World Cup goals in 1982 against France. Decent honours list(more Premier leagues than Gerrard): 2 Premier Leagues, 3 FA Cups, 1 European Cup-Winners Cup, 1 League Cup.
  • @yougetmeri are you waiting for fifa 23?