Constant compensation lag - notice a change in latency showing in the last couple of days

Jukesy01
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
When connecting for a game I would usually expect to see 24/26MS for a decent game, over the last 2-3 days I've started to see 16/17Ms and all of these games have serious compensation lag when playing, something is up?!

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• gutman22
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel the samething. I live in Brazil in a city 600km from the saver location. My ping usually is 16-20ms. I noticed that when I play outsiders (Argentina, Chile, Uruguai and Paraguai) the game is terrible slow.
  • SHutcho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    UK here and normally see 14-16ms when searching for opponents in UT, now i've been seeing 70+ms - 100+ms all day, the games unplayable! Takes minutes to even find an opponent instead of seconds... EA are a complete and utter joke, the servers have been terrible all year, how do they manage to make them even worse??! :D
  • SHutcho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Forgot to add, i'm on a 900mb/s connection here. Might as well be back on dial-up for all its worth playing this game...
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Jukesy01 wrote: »
    When connecting for a game I would usually expect to see 24/26MS for a decent game, over the last 2-3 days I've started to see 16/17Ms and all of these games have serious compensation lag when playing, something is up?!

Where you from mate?
  • Jukesy01
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    gregsii wrote: »
    Jukesy01 wrote: »

Where you from mate?

Uk mate