Finally achieved Gold 1 woohoo

GoonerDude81
1010 posts Professional
Gone from being a Silver 1 player to a Gold 1 finish in a month and half. Proof that it’s possible.

What I did differently -

1. Played with players I like. Ian Wright 89 averaged three goals a game even when I lost. Overmars 92 assisted like a beast and scored a few hatricks.

2. Played only 6 games on Friday and the rest after 4pm today.

Comments

• JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    GGs mate, yeah never play Friday and always play most of my games from 2pm Sunday
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats
    Friday's been always a sweatfest for me after 5 wins. Saturday/Sunday games at casual times feel more relaxed
  • Gnomenclature
    7851 posts League Winner
    Nice! Overmars and Wright are rough to use against these summer heat defenses too. It's always more fun using players you love irl.

My drogba and zlatan partnership is stiff AF but lots of fun.
  • what3v3r
    959 posts Professional
    Congrats bro, happy for you!
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    I thought i would hit it aswell, was 13-5, finished 14-11and quit
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    I thought i would hit it aswell, was 13-5, finished 14-11and quit

I was using 433 5 with a false 9. Was brilliant.
  • yosef167
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great job man yea once you know your mistakes and improve them you will get to next level
    i moved from G3 to regular 20-22 wins player in past few months as well .. keep up and maybe fifa 21 you can be Elite. its my goal after G1 and it should be yours
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Great job man yea once you know your mistakes and improve them you will get to next level
    i moved from G3 to regular 20-22 wins player in past few months as well .. keep up and maybe fifa 21 you can be Elite. its my goal after G1 and it should be yours

Nah. I’ll be using Switch with Fifa 21 - no weekend league. Just casual for me.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2020
    Congrats man! And COYG! ⚽⚡👍