PIM Kaka or PIM Butra??

Have some loose coins lying around and thinking of mixing up my attack. Are both still usable at this stage and which would be best at either LCAM or RCAM??

Comments

• TTGM
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    Either of those wouldn't suit LAM or RAM imo
  • newguy
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is that even a question? Lol
  • mypetfrog
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    So a small agile, but very easily knocked off the ball card, or big tall strong but still super agile card with amazing shooting and passing? Hmm.

Yes, Kaka!
  • TTGM wrote: »
    Either of those wouldn't suit LAM or RAM imo

Yeah I was thinking both probably better suited to CCAM or ST. Was also looking at Socrates but I think he is the same. I already have SS Messi playing CCAM who is probably my best player so don’t really want to move him out of position. Also have Dembele but not really getting on with him. Any other icon suggestions for LCAM/RCAM?
  • newguy wrote: »

A little biased perhaps lol
  • newguy
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    So a small agile, but very easily knocked off the ball card, or big tall strong but still super agile card with amazing shooting and passing? Hmm.

Yes, Kaka!

This, it’s the most obvious answer 3* skills or 5* for a wide cam lol
  • Lackosweat
    7536 posts League Winner
    The best position for PIM Kaka these days is definitely RAM/LAM. For the price I don’t think there’s better icon attackers than Kaka.
  • mypetfrog wrote: »

Yes, Kaka!

Makes sense, especially with all the beast midfielders/defenders on the go at the moment
  • newguy
    newguy wrote: »

A little biased perhaps lol

I’ve tried PIM Butra as well this year but seriously Kaka is 10x better for real mate.
  • Anyone used 97 Maradona and would he suit LCAM/RCAM?
  • Lackosweat
    7536 posts League Winner
    Anyone used 97 Maradona and would he suit LCAM/RCAM?

Not fast enough.
  • Thehubby
    1916 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've tried pim butra but I didn't feel there was any real difference between the pim and his other cards
  • I previously had prime Kaka for a while but wasn’t blown away. I’m guessing by all the good comments I’ve read the PIM is a big improvement. Going to pick him up for tonight’s assault on WL.

Thanks guys
  • juliuscaesar8
    1114 posts Professional
    edited July 25
    PIM Kaka, 91 Cruyff, or 99 KDB for a LAM/RAM?