82-88 SBC replaced with...

Icarium
484 posts Sunday League Hero
Absolutely nothing... no return of the 85-92, wtf ea

Comments

• Lackosweat
    9403 posts League Winner
    Lmao nothing in packs as well. Game is truly dead !
  • Sterve
    1112 posts Professional
    Nothing in packs right so...
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There's a loading screen of next promo "Pre-Season". For some reason it's five days from now
  • Icarium
    Without a way to grind fodder I have not interest in SBCs no matter how nice the cards look unfortunately
  • Fccheek
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    They will drop a moments sbc with a 85-92 and 84+to grind to do it that way the low rated golds will sell for something and people will buy packs because there r also shiney new cards. Just got to wait 5 days so people who invest in fodder sell it off and don’t make too much of a profit. All planned by ea
  • oldboiler
    4753 posts National Call-Up
    Complete Semado then week off from FUT, no point switching it on
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2020
    Fccheek wrote: »
    They will drop a moments sbc with a 85-92 and 84+to grind to do it that way the low rated golds will sell for something and people will buy packs because there r also shiney new cards. Just got to wait 5 days so people who invest in fodder sell it off and don’t make too much of a profit. All planned by ea

This. All planned by EA.

high rated TOTS fodders got pulled crazy in the past week, so EA has to spend several days to evaporate those cards in people's club with some SBCs like the Sissoko one. After that, Prime + PIM icon SBC comes and tryhards will go crazy and spend all their coins buying fodders - if still not satisfied, they will buy FIFA points :smile:
  • Hammer316
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    URBirdman wrote: »

This. All planned by EA.

high rated TOTS fodders got pulled crazy in the past week, so EA has to spend several days to evaporate those cards in people's club with some SBCs like the Sissoko one. After that, Prime + PIM icon SBC comes and tryhards will go crazy and spend all their coins buying fodders - if still not satisfied, they will buy FIFA points :smile:

Fodder prices on the tots have jumped massively today already. I picked some up over the last couple days as I had coins and wanted fodder when good sbcs come. Got a few tots oblak for under 50k, now 70k. De vrij for 40k now 60k. This is probably due to the PIM sbc code.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hammer316 wrote: »

This. All planned by EA.

Fodder prices on the tots have jumped massively today already. I picked some up over the last couple days as I had coins and wanted fodder when good sbcs come. Got a few tots oblak for under 50k, now 70k. De vrij for 40k now 60k. This is probably due to the PIM sbc code.

That's not a huge jump at all. Remember when prime icon SBC was released? I bought 20 X gold Oblack 10 minutes before 6pm UK time, then sold all of them at 2 X price 5 minutes after UK time lol...

FIFA tryhards are crazy, they are willing to empty their club to gamble in SBCs. You should hold your fodder investments, ignore all the fodder draining SBCs released in the next several days, wait for the prime + PIM icon SBC, and then be reach and buy whatever cards you would like to try.
  • Icarium
    I am fine with less content this week, but would be a great opportunity to restock fodder.
  • NinthFall
    2564 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think EA realized how many "menu" players they have. They thought we actually playing the game 😐
  • Icarium
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I don't think EA realized how many "menu" players they have. They thought we actually playing the game 😐

I only grind fodder on the app, when I'm at home I play games
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    I already miss not being able to do a few of these while I’m flicking around the menus wondering what to do. Which is most of the time. Hopefully they bring it back soon.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    I already miss not being able to do a few of these while I’m flicking around the menus wondering what to do. Which is most of the time. Hopefully they bring it back soon.

My guess is that EA have to release the prime + PIM icon SBC first before releasing the new upgrade SBC. They have to let tryhards burn their fodders first, feel not satisfied, burn their coins next, still feel not satisfied, then buy FIFA points...

After making tryhards buying FIFA points, smashing the new icon SBC, and losing interested to spend more money, EA then releases upgrade SBCs to make people grind and keep playing the game...
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

My guess is that EA have to release the prime + PIM icon SBC first before releasing the new upgrade SBC. They have to let tryhards burn their fodders first, feel not satisfied, burn their coins next, still feel not satisfied, then buy FIFA points...

After making tryhards buying FIFA points, smashing the new icon SBC, and losing interested to spend more money, EA then releases upgrade SBCs to make people grind and keep playing the game...

Cynical but true. I like it.
  • spy
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icarium wrote: »
    I am fine with less content this week, but would be a great opportunity to restock fodder.

What level of fodder are you restocking? The 90+ cards have already gone up quite a bit but possibly the 80 to 85s have come down a bit
  • Icarium
    spy wrote: »
    Icarium wrote: »

What level of fodder are you restocking? The 90+ cards have already gone up quite a bit but possibly the 80 to 85s have come down a bit

I was grinding bronze packs and doing the 85-92 and then the 82-88 after that. You pretty much get them for free. I see that they took out the boosted bronze and silver upgrade sbcs as well now. I think I'm just done for this year anyway though, did sissoko and havent turned fifa on in like 4 days. Maybe will get fifa 21, maybe not, time will tell I guess.