I have no doubt EA will deliver on everything they said for 21!

LeftPeg001
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’m certain 21 will be an excellent game... during early access. Then after a week or so kids on twitter will moan that the game takes skill and EA will patch it to the same crap with the same exploits as always.

Don’t be fooled guys, they do it every year. Best thing to do is wait for the first 2 patches before committing. They’re not getting me this time

Comments

• shadowlee
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LeftPeg001 wrote: »
    I’m certain 21 will be an excellent game... during early access. Then after a week or so kids on twitter will moan that the game takes skill and EA will patch it to the same crap with the same exploits as always.

Don’t be fooled guys, they do it every year. Best thing to do is wait for the first 2 patches before committing. They’re not getting me this time

well said :smile:

• TDOF
    2943 posts National Call-Up
    They said they fixed tackling last year.....they didn't (they did fix it in the beta but decided to remove the only animation that worked 100% of the time)
  • V_I_Lenin17
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • LeftPeg001 wrote: »

• Will fifa ever do pro clubs like nba 2k neighborhood?? I feel the fifa community has been asking and wanting this for awhile.. I feel it would gain more traction and revenue than FUT.. do a VOLTA style 3v3 at an indoor park and then have the rec fields for 11v11 and so on and so forth.. is this possible?? Taking the idea of neighborhood and introducing to PRO CLUBS? And then doing buyable items and career to level your guy up? I feel everyone just cheats your main pro clubs system and they don’t work for it so it would be nice to have the nba 2k neighborhood concept on fifa.. I wouldn’t play another game honestly..
  • Cooler08
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 24
    No FIFA game on Frostbite has been an excellent game so I don't think FIFA 21 will be excellent even on early access.
  • Viytalic
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Deni323
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 21 will be crap
  • SBaggio59
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 25
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Fifa 21 will be crap

There is no point in beating around the bush.
    Well said, well summed up.

I've always known Fifa with bugs, and today it's not going to end, it's part of the EA brand.
  • Gromit
    4716 posts National Call-Up
    Most of what's bad are the things people want, its what a lot of people use to win.

Insane high pressure
    Cheap skills like drag backs
    Cards with OP stats.

Its what sells, it will continue and the game will continue the same path. If you look at the cards from 13 or 14 then compare them to now, theres no comparison the amount of 90+ pace cards has increased 10 fold.
  • Dunkirk
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldn’t have said it better.
  • Blue51287
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gromit wrote: »
    Most of what's bad are the things people want, its what a lot of people use to win.

Insane high pressure
    Cheap skills like drag backs
    Cards with OP stats.

Its what sells, it will continue and the game will continue the same path. If you look at the cards from 13 or 14 then compare them to now, theres no comparison the amount of 90+ pace cards has increased 10 fold.

true. high pressure in defense and attack and no stamina loss .drag back very true too so easy skill and can make ai defense got confuse .and ofc the pay to win high stats cards there no way gonna remove this cuz who gonna pay if they removed this .btw the op stats make players who have 5 stars skills and have high dribbling move with a strange unreal way no real physics . i mean no way a human can move like this in real football in my opinion
  • tstuber
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 26

I agree. My strategy for this year is:
  • MICKBHOY
    37 posts Park Captain
    why would u even think that...ea don't care as you have all the idiots still buying points..ea have ruined the gane past 3yrs.utter garbage & they really really couldn't care
  • Jpo41
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys if you don't pre-order and load up on FIFA points then EA can't afford to make the game better. They hardly make any money from their predatory microtransactions as is.
  • Osy1317
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Maybe this year will be the best :) (hope never dies :) )
  • Boommaametw3
    2879 posts National Call-Up
    Exactly the people who moan about the game in early access are the problem. We use ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players at the start but people expect them to perform like Maldini and Eusebio. Then EA make the game noob friendly so by the time everyone get good players the game is ruined.
    We should play the game as it is released for at least month before a patch. Don't the patch before the game before it even releases to everyone.
  • Moe_86
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not buying it until the release of Ps5
  • pedro___
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Not buying it until the release of Ps5

This,
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    After 19 and 20, there's no doubt 21 will be a repeat of the last two, great game in early access and first few weeks to pull in sales, then turns into garbage for the next 11 months.